City Marijuana Prices by Quality.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by ScottDK420, Jan 23, 2011.

1. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

The US Customs needs to lay off searching people for some fucking weed at the Canadian/US border, and instead all of those nazi bastards should go to the US/Mexico border and stop the shwagg weed!! lol,and all the shitty tar heroin, coke cut with speed in Mexico ,and the crystal Meth coming in from south of the border, and let the good weed come in from Canada, so what if some heroin or MDMA gets in from Canada or something! It will not be as bad as the mostly nasty as hell tar heroin, the low grade seedy crap mexican weed, and the cocaine that is often cut my Mexican cartels with amphetamine or methamphetamine a bit to increase it's strenght ,as 1/3 of the coke from Colombia is already being cut with animal dewormer!!!

2. Oreocookiemadness

Oreocookiemadness Member

HOLY HELL! :ack2:

3. Oreocookiemadness

Oreocookiemadness Member

Krippies...LOL. Haven't heard that term since I last lived in FL. The other term that was thrown around a lot was "regs" or "reggies" for the lesser quality stuff. The terms I'm hearing in upstate NY are beasters, dank, chronic, etc. The bad stuff is schwag.

4. Oreocookiemadness

Oreocookiemadness Member

That sho' is purty!