City Marijuana Prices by Quality.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by ScottDK420, Jan 23, 2011.

1. FLORIDA MON

FLORIDA MON Member

I scored a phat OZ of Super silver Haze this last weekend for $400.
    Really tight nuggies and unmistakeable hazey smell.

Check out this pic (hopin' it downloads...):

2. meerham

meerham Member

Holy shit you guys pay alot for weed. in edmonton my guy can get me a full oz of BC bud for like $260

3. FLORIDA MON

FLORIDA MON Member

Yeah, well $350 - $450 is the USA range for this sort of quality.

4. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Canada has a lot more tolerant laws towards weed than most of the US, also thier are a lot of americans that smoke weed, more by population than smoke in Canada. Anyway the supply and demand for high grade weed causes a higher price here and some greed by some growers, but moreso by dealers than growers. I have family and friends that grow high grade indoor weed, a number of different types, and I am able to get a 30 gram bag of White Widow,Ak-47, Etc.. for anywhere from free for helping harvest/trim buds to $200 an OZ. when they actually charge me for weed, although I don't smoke as much anymore as I used to , I can still get a 1/4 LB of high grade nugs for $500-700 from family when I choose to buy part of what they have, normally $600 for 4-30 gram bags=120 grams for $500-600+, depending on how much they have at the time, but I know they have to make some money and have some weed for themselves,so I rarely get more than an OZ. from them unless they have several pounds at once, then I buy a nice cheap 1/4 LB for $500-600, sometimes $700, if it's super good,one hit stuff, which most of their weed is one or two hit stuff anyway, and since I'm in the US, $200 an Ounce tops for the same quality or better than BC bud is a great price, especially since most dealers charge $350-400+ an Oz. for high grade nuggs. We get BC bud here also, at anywhere from $250-350 an OZ. , anyway thats the market and greed as well pushing up weed prices here in the US.

5. good420cheap

good420cheap Guest

anyone know what price are looking like in houston right now for good as mids?

6. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

For really good mids, like some Beasters..lol.stupid term IMO although it's good mid grade weed, indoor mid grade sinsemilla. Anyway I dunno exact prices for Houston ,but I think most BC mids and similar good ass mids are $40-60 a 1/4 oz.. although thats in Memphis,TN, but shit some really good mids in Houston would depend on your hookup but I would think between $35-50+ a 1/4 oz..tops and maybe anywhere from $120-175 ish an OZ. but I'm only guessing there , it may be less, maybe a bit more, but it all depend son who you know..

7. Whitie

Whitie Guest

hahaha, looks like alot of you should travel to canada (only BC though :D) I can get a ounce of lemon kush for $150. fuck an 8th is only 25-30. quarter is only 50-60...hell a qp is only 500 :D I bet i could get AK-47 or White Russian for 200 bucks max. =] hopefully ya'll travel up here, some dank weed for a cheap stoner ;)

8. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Well I can sit at my house and my relatives or friends will bring me any type of high grade bud I want for $200 tops, including AK-47, and White Widow..And family often gives me free QP's for helping them harvest ,so I really rarely pay anything for weed, unless I just want to get some from my family/friends to sell or smoke, I pay anywhere from $free to $200 an Ounce for the A+ buds, and QP's that I pay for to sell for them is $500-700 per QP fronted, and I do not have to leave the country or even my house..lol.

9. FLORIDA MON

FLORIDA MON Member

Yeah, I'm sure that it's really nice up there...in the summer!:sunny:

Actually, I used to ski and hear that Vancouver is the bomb.

What is the Canadian attitude towards weed outside of BC?

10. FLORIDA MON

FLORIDA MON Member

Do you need a roommate?:sifone:

11. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

LOL, not right now, lol, got a house full of people living here, me and my girlfriend in one bedroom, aunt and uncle in another, my gf's best friend in another bedroom,my cousin on a couch in another room, a buddy on another couch, and usually another friend or two laying in/on sleeping bags in the floor somehwere!! lol, Maybe you can visit sometime though..lol
    Peace!

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

^ i would shoot myself..

13. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Why? lol..it's all good, everyone respects each others privacy, most go off to work or college everday, and this house has 3 bedrooms, 2 front rooms,with locking doors, a large game room with a pool table, everyone is over 21, everyone smokes weed,at least for time to time, you can get as high as you want on any drug you want,as long as you don't get loud or casue the cops to get called, no one lives next door, across the street, or behind or to the east is a cattle farm.The lots across the street has a large pond, a number of horses, the house next door is empty now, for sale, not much traffic on the street, crime is not bad, no nosy neighbors,etc..Pretty damn cool IMO, Beats my apartment in Memphis, and where I stayed growing up in New Olreans, no crack heads walking around all night, lol..no one trying to steal all your shit, and an acre lot. Beats the hell out of a lot of places i have lived and stayed. Weed is cheap from nearby relatives and friends who grow high grade buds, any other drugs mostly are only a phone call away and can be delivered here or to a Mexican Resturant about 2/10th of a mile up the street on the highway. Can't beat it IMO and I have lived in a lotta cities and states,and been to Europe,Africa,Asia,South America, Jamaica,etc..lol,,so I get to smoke on killer buds for very cheap compared to street prices, I get my bud 1/2 price or free for helping trim/harvest buds indoors..lol.

14. rainsongs04

rainsongs04 Guest

Florida 904
    Haze/Sativa-$15-20 g
    Kush/Indica-$20 g

low mids(Taste minty though lol)- $15 3 g

15. breezy420nahm

breezy420nahm Member

hey man if i drove up to yur area do yu think yu culd hook me up with some good kush i live in PA where no one does shit about strains or anything, its jus "dank" n thats all they know. im not a heavy smoker so an oz would last me awhile, prolly a few months. i was tryin to msg this to yu but i couldnt figure it out lol. but id pay yu extra fr doin it n shit.

but i figured, shit. take my girl up there sightseein n shit, n why not get some stuff i will never see in this area lol. but yea let me kno bro.

16. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

^^^ you better mail the shit back to your house and not try to bring it back across the border..I know a chick in spokane,WA and she and her dad went to Canada for something, (not drugs) and coming back across the border the US customs agents saw a bit of hay(they have a few horses so they had some hay left in the back of his truck) and searched his truck for like an hour and even asked him what they hay was, like hay and weed look anything alike..lol..stupid fucks..

17. breezy420nahm

breezy420nahm Member

well i wouldnt have hay in my car..lol. id have suitcases. and in one id have a small one that id put the grass in and cover it in coffee beans to b safe.

18. FLORIDA MON

FLORIDA MON Member

You got that right, Scott. Don't bring shiat across the border.

19. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

covering it in coffee beans will do nothing but attract them to it. be smart, don't bring drugs across the border.

20. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

^^Exactly, the talk about hay was simply to show how gung-ho they are about catching weed or anything coming into the US from Canada. I would/ and have in the past, get the weed, vacuum seal it in a vacuum seal bag..lol..and mail it in a box to your house or to a friends place or to somewhere safe, and come back across the border clean. Also you of course know that you have to have a US passport to come and go into Canada these days!!