City Marijuana Prices by Quality.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by ScottDK420, Jan 23, 2011.

1. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

I am making a list of weed prices for all the towns I have bought weed in and am listing the type of weed and the price I paid. Some prices are special friend deals so I will list those and the going street price if I know it for the weed.

2. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Memphis,TN- commercial Mexican brick- $50-60 Oz. $150 QP.
    Mid-grade sinsemilla- Jamaican Skunk- $50 1/4oz..$160-175 Oz.
    High Grade,Nugs,Headies,etc..- NL-$50 1/8thoz..$100 1/4oz..
    White Widow-$50-60 1/8th oz...$100 1/4oz..$350 Oz. +
    Blueberry Kush- $375 Oz.
    AK-47- $250 Oz.(friend price)..$400 ish Oz. Regular price

3. Burnt

Burnt Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Grow it your garden, priceless

4. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

LoL My relatives actually do that, but I'm talking about weed prices in citys,not free weed! Priceless Indeed!

5. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

I did not make this post to talk about the free weed or my garden of buds or of my familys. I am just wandering about prices that people pay for weed in different places. Just becasue I list for example Mexican brick does not mean that I persoanly buy or smoke the shit, thats just what it sells for in the city!!

6. FLORIDA MON

FLORIDA MON Member

Orlando, FL

White Russian - $400/OZ and $120/qtr

7. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Good ass bud from all I have heard...They still sell Krippies or whatever in florida? That was some fire ass bud..

8. bongsolo69

bongsolo69 Member

wasilla alaska

all we pretty much have here is dank ass crystally bud dont have a selection of mexican shit. prices are:
    1/8 40$
    1/4 80$
    half ounce 160
    and ounces pretty much just varys cuz u can get good deals

9. FLORIDA MON

FLORIDA MON Member

Yeah, there's some BC bud and mexidirt weed but I'm not into either of those.

I'm aware of some supposedly good BC bud for $200 here in Orlando.

However, I only smoke hi-test and rarely touch anything else.:rockon:

10. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Cool man, I got several friends in alaska..One guy grows Manatuska Thunder Fuck, one of the best ,most potent strains of weed IMO their is..he lives in the valley and says OZ.s of MTF are $200-250 tops, but they all grow anyway so they do not have to but it from eac hother very often..lol..I have heard of MTF selling for $500 an OZ. in Chicago in the mid-90's!!! That is and was high dollar shit, but especially then,,Weed had never been more than $300-350 tops an Oz. anywhere then that I know of anyway..lol.

11. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Yeah same here, No mexican shit ever!! nasty trash, and even mid grade ,I don't smoke it anymore, My realatives grow indoor high grade buds ,so thats all I actually smoke..And I get the family price cut, which is very great!! I am lucky for that I know..

12. FLORIDA MON

FLORIDA MON Member

Cool - It sounds like you have it covered from all angles.

I forgot to mention that I got a Z of heady Hawaiian about a month ago for $410.

It smoked like candy and the buzz was very up & cheery.:2thumbsup:

13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

it blows me away that anyone can get 400 an ounce for any type of weed....here in canada..unless you live up in Nunavit,the most,the very most that weed costs is 250 an ounce...and that was for coma weed,top of line kush....i would have to become a serious criminal to get that kind of dough....400?

14. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Yeah I agree Rollingalong, $400 is way high, but the US is not as cool about weed as Canada is, so the prices here for most people are Scandolus!!
    I pay $100-200 for high grade indoor bud from relatives, $250 tops for some mind blowing shit, 2 hits had me outta my head for 5 or 6 hours I think..lol

15. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Damn Hawaiin buds are some of the best I have ever smoked, and I have been to Amsterdam 6 times, 3 times to the Cannabis Cup and I get weed as good as the Cannabis Cup shit from my relatives that grow!! lol..Hawaii prices for weed are like $400 an Ounce down there , everything in Hawaii cost more,I have been there twice and know a few people there,who are from there, and they can get bud for $200 ish an Oz. not the $400 an Oz. that most pay on the "street", but they also had "family" in the growing biz, so it was cheaper for them.. Mexico supplys Hawaii with Crystal Meth(Ice), cocaine at $100 a gram, and the heroin there is said to be Mexican Black tar, and sells for $250-400 a gram, luckily I was not looking to buy coke or especially heroin there!!!

16. Ron530

Ron530 Guest

new york city
    Purple haze 350 oz
    sour diesel 400oz
    prices sucks here man im willing to travel any good recommendations?

17. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Northern California, especially in the fall during harvest season, you can pick up some great deals on high grade buds of variuos strains, Maybe a Medical MJ state and have a MMJ patient buy you some at his/her dispensary..lol.I have a friend in Hollywood area who owns a Medical MJ dispensary and when I visit LA,,damn he treats me to a Blunt of Super Lemon Haze, with a few drops of THC oil,,dropped on it..Of course it is insane to smoke weed that strong in a blunt,and putting THC oil on it thats 60%-80% THC makes it even crazier, but hey I am not gonna tell someone whos smoking me out with free killer buds how to smoke it!! lol..The blunt always lasts all day long and that night..a few hits each,put it out, repeat..lol

18. FLORIDA MON

FLORIDA MON Member

Yeah, it sounds like you should travel to Canada.

19. FLORIDA MON

FLORIDA MON Member

Obviously, you know the deal.

20. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Yeah I do on that Hawaiin ..lol