Nutmeg - 31 grams

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by IllCanabillyVanilly, Jan 18, 2011.

1. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

i just ate 31 grams of mccormick ground nutmeg. will i feel any effects? or was i supposed to take the whole nutmegs and grind them myself?

from what ive heard nutmeg takes a long time to come on so i figured id ask here if it matters what form of nutmeg you eat.

i figure the worst that will happen is nothing. i like deliriants so im not worried about the feeling of the trip itself

2. Mind_Explorer

Mind_Explorer Member

Takes 4 hours to kick in and is supposed to be an unsatisfying high. No idea how much your supposed to take but I hear its poisonous in to large of amounts.

3. IllCanabillyVanilly

not feeling much yet. does it take 4 hrs before you even feel a come-up or should i have felt something by now?

4. IllCanabillyVanilly

feeling a slight sedated feeling. very slight cotton mouth. sort of like the come-up of a dramamine trip

5. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

No, the worst thing that could happen is you DIE.
    But would that really be a bad thing? Nah, just survival of the fittest in action.
    Hey, if you do die I'll nominate you for a Darwin award.:2thumbsup:

p.s. I hope your prepared to be VERY ill for the next couple of days.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

7. IllCanabillyVanilly

well obviously dying is the worst thing that would happen. i just didnt say it because i didnt take a lethal amount:afro::confused:

as for the trip, im feeling a nice stoned feeling. everything seems more funny.

8. the_trippy_hippy

the_trippy_hippy Member

So, how was it? :)

9. IllCanabillyVanilly

it was pretty good. didnt really "trip out" per se. but i did get a very nice relaxed stoned feeling. conversation came more smoothly and i was able to appear sober in front of the folks due to the fact that i didnt "look" fucked up.

i woke up the next day with a hangover due to the dehydration but that quickly taken care of with a couple bottles of water and some advil.

10. Nocturnes

Nocturnes Member

I've had some great nutmeg experiences- Im just one of those freaks. Not unpleasant at all, maybe when I got the first hot flash it was unpleasant. After that, I learned to love it. I drink loads of water while im on it, and take 600-800mg of advil over a night. A prescription level dose, but it dose work. I never looked 'fucked up' but I did have VERY red eyes when I took 4 table spoons.