Male ejaculating from cunnilingus

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by billgour, Jan 16, 2011.

1. billgour

billgour Guest

I wanted to share something unique about sex life. When I first ate out a girl in high school, I got so aroused I ejaculated in my pants. Ever since, I have always ejaculated from going down on women. In fact, in college, some girls I went down on were surprised I could get so aroused from eating them out. While some guys have made fun of me pussy-eater and the like, I have developed quite a reputation with the ladies for my oral skills.
    My question is, has anyone else ever experienced this? How would/did you react? I sense this is very unusual, and I was wondering if there were any other guys who could cum from cunnilingus

Cprailone and StrongRightHand like this.
  2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

u lucky sucker........... :sunny:

Simon

MochaMood and StrongRightHand like this.
  3. topper

topper Member

I have gotten myself into a frenzy while eating my wifes pussy or ass and built to orgasm without any other kind of stimulation. It's all in the excitement level mentally.

Cprailone likes this.
  4. Natali2006

Natali2006 Visitor

when my bf 1st time eat me he also ejaculated while im have orgasm!

Cprailone and StrongRightHand like this.
  5. Keenman

Keenman Senior Member

You were cool with that?

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

Bingo..

7. Natali2006

Natali2006 Visitor

yes! im like it!

Cprailone likes this.
  8. Keenman

Keenman Senior Member

That's great.

I might have been a bit petrified about cummimg while performing oral and being soft by the time I should be hard as a rock and ready for penetration.

9. Pablo

Pablo Member

I don't see how she wouldn't like it, I love it when my wife comes from giving me oral.

Python 8 likes this.
  10. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I have once.

11. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I remember getting close to it because I was lying down on my stomach with my penis, definitely erect from all the excitement, trapped between the mattress and my lower tummy, and realized the pressure was sexually stimulating. It was also hard not to rock my hips, bloody animal instincts I tell ya. I had to learn the trick of twisting my lower body so as not to apply too much pressure on my penis. Otherwise I'm pretty sure it would be impossible for me NOT to cum from eating a girl out. I mean I LOOOOOOOVE doing that stuff.

1 person likes this.
  12. daldude97

daldude97 Guest

Yes, it's happened to me.

13. AlexMartin79

AlexMartin79 Member

Pretty much what Alternative_Thinker said. I've come pretty damn close.

14. cennet

cennet Guest

you are not the only one having this "problem". my boyfriend does too. i was thinking maybe something was wrong even though i liked it. the last night use we were together use to happen twice to ejaculate before reaching intercourse.

15. LaRegazzaDiablo

LaRegazzaDiablo Member

Happens regularly with me and my man.... I love it!

16. Oelrob

Oelrob Senior Member

This happened to me recently. I was eating my wife and realized I was about to cum. Acting quickly I shifted positions and came all over her face. Then went back to licking her till she came.

17. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Easiest way forme to cum in a girls mouth is 69ing becsuse i love pleasing her. Many times frim just eating a girl i get pretty close and lose my hard on when its time for me to put it in after she was got hers.

18. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I too find it so easy to cum whilst I'm going down on my wife. It gives me such a thrill to lick her out, especially when I do it for a long time, and I see nothing wrong in cumming as I please her that way, just so long as I've brought her to orgasm first.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  19. i have a hrd dick and i ejaculated on girls face and then eat her out

20. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I love eating pussy. I too have had my dick rubbing the mattress, but have never ejaculated that way. I have leaked precum though.

StrongRightHand likes this.