Make Adderall stronger?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Nocturnes, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Nocturnes

Nocturnes Member

What is a way to make the effects of Adderall stronger? Ive heard baking soda, but i figured i'd ask here first.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Take more or do crystal Meth instead.

3. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

yup cook that adderall up with some baking soda and youll have pure crack in no time!!!

4. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

5. user_account

user_account Guest

taking baking soda prior to dosing does temporarily potentiate the good effects of adderall because the baking soda alkalyzes your stomach which increases the absorption rate giving a better rush, but the euphoria wears off faster and the negative amphetamine effects are more prominent more quickly. If youre looking for a more intense amphetamine high you can try meth, or if you cant find any you could do what i used to do before i had a meth hookup, which is crush up some ritalin (methylphenidate) and an equal dose of adderall (amphetamine salts) and mix the two up. my logic was that the methyl- compound of the ritalin would combine with the amphetamine to create methamphetamine, but im not sure if that was really the case or if it just felt that much more intense because of the additional drug.

6. user_account

user_account Guest

also ive heard if you add adderall to water, heat it up, and add lye to it base amphetamine precipitates which has more possible routes of administration (with more intense effects). whether or not thats accurate im not sure i havent done it but it sounds like the equivilant of turning your coke into crack

7. Drugreference

Drugreference Member

wow umm...

mix it with coke?

or just by a trailer n smoke some meth i guess

8. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

wouldn't the oxy potentiate the crash too? (in a bad way)

there's a huge stigma on meth, but those same people who stigmatize meth will think adderall is completely safe. while meth has far more addiction potential, in the short term adderall will do more damage to your body in comparative doses.

9. p51mustang23

p51mustang23 Member

Any antacid will work. Tums or baking soda, whatever. Also try a tyrosine supplement. It helps your body make more dopamine, which adderall uses up. And as said before, methylphenidates mix well with amphetamine.

Personally, I kicked my amphetamine habit. Adderall abuse drove me into a depression and it took a few months to realize it. I'm a different person on amphetamine, and I find stimulant use inevitably makes you constantly exhausted after prolonged use. Exploring psychedelics and downers now.

The only reason I think meth is worse for you is because its a street drug and therefor cut with who knows what. (unless you are lucky enough to have access to desoxyn)

10. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

The baking soda is true. However, insufflation will provide an even more intense experience. I believe the bioavailability is higher intranasally, and obviously it hits quicker.

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

it seems a lot easier to just take a higher dose

12. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

^ You are largely correct. There is barely any discernible difference between different 'preps' of an oral dose of Adderall. It really is not worth it. Just take more, or (well I don't want to get you started on this) insufflate.