Will benzedrex show up as meth?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by IllCanabillyVanilly, Jan 12, 2011.

1. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

on monday i ate a benzedrex cotton and got a very nice adderall type high. i have a drug test on friday and i was wondering if i have anything to worry about. and if i show up positive for meth will i be able to request they do further testing to prove i havent taken meth?

2. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

I'm guessing, but the way you worded the questions, I feel pretty good about these answers:

1. No
    2. No

3. IllCanabillyVanilly

well i actually had nothing to worry about anyway because my test had to be rescheduled because there was a blizzard. i was just worried because i had heard of propylhexedrine (benzedrex) causing a postive for methamphetamines.

4. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I could be wrong, but I would think that a possible reason they went from L-methamphetamine to benzedrex, when benzedrex is the one that got you high, is because there was a high enough dose of meth to cause positives.

So just say you where using a vapor rub thing if you have problems.

But it's stupid as fuck to get high off vicks... just btw. Go buy yourself some mephedrone...

5. IllCanabillyVanilly

benzedrex inhalers contain propylhexedrine. vicks inhalers contain levomethamphetamine. i did the benzedrex which has more recreational value than the vicks inhalers. it comes on slow, but once it hits you its a very strong adderall type buzz. i did it on a monday night to see how it would be because i figured it being an otc drug and me doing only one cotton it wouldn't last long. i ended being wide awake throughout the whole night and still feeling the effects the next day.

6. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Oh, I heard vicks changed...

Levomethamphetamine apparently has NO recreational value, by the way...

The obvious answer is to carry another inhaler of that type in your pocket, and if you fail claim to have allergies and show it to them.

Another, even better idea, would be to take real drugs.

7. Nocturnes

Nocturnes Member

Amphetamines of all type will stay in your body about 3 days, make sure to research it.
    @ RooRshack: Sometimes people cant quite afford drugs, or just cant find any.. However in this case i would say Sudafed would be more recreational..

8. IllCanabillyVanilly

ive never found sudafed to be recreational. but benzedrex is actually a very powerful otc drug

9. Apotheosis777

Apotheosis777 Guest

Just for anyone who looks at this in the future. Yes it does pop for meth. I know from experience. So be careful peeps