Women that will let guy pull out and cum in mouth

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by fastline, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Keenman

Keenman Senior Member

Nope-Still hot!!

2. AutumnBlonde

AutumnBlonde Member

Yeah, nothing like going into a meeting with lighter colored slacks on, and having a wet mark on the front. Very professional looking :(

3. kairilove

kairilove Member

I love it, the taste of my pussy mixed with a guy's cum is intoxicating..... For that matter it doesn't have to be my pussy, he can pull it out of another girl and I will suck him dry and play tonsil hockey with her to share the flavor ;)

4. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

What about the taste of your ass?

5. I am Rooney

I am Rooney Visitor

shall we shag now or shall we shag later? yea baby yea!!!!!

6. howlyourname

howlyourname Member

have absolutely no problem doing it, i'm often the one that initiates it.

7. uglypuppy

uglypuppy Member

I prefer for him to cum in my pussy, but I have no problems if he wants to cum in my mouth. The only time someone's tried, though, he timed it wrong. Ended up on my stomach. Not sexy.

8. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

If you know you have a meeting after he shoots in you use a pad. I know that isn't what they are designed for but they will do the job in a pinch.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

9. dmorris

dmorris Member

I love anal sex. can't get enough of it. but that's nasty, and dangerous.

why don't you stick your finger, or better yet a dildo, up YOUR ass..pound away for a good 10-15mins...pull it out and suck it off.

no offense, but that's one of the dumbest things you can do. mmm a dick that smells like, literally, shit. gimme gimme

10. Ravic

Ravic Guest

Get a girl friend who will.

11. amybaltin

amybaltin Member

Inside me is so much better

Cuz7823 likes this.
  12. howlyourname

howlyourname Member

enema or no enema? lol.

13. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

The point of enemas is to alleviate any fears of tasting fecal matter. It is one of the oldest precautionary measures in the sex book.

Depending on the girl, some anal whores won't care if it is clean or not during the heat of the moment and will suck it clean even if her shit is on it. I had one such girl and daymn I'm still in love with her. Girls like that you never forget.

14. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Excuse me. Could you please just crawl back under your bridge and let your mom use the computer for a while.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

15. GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

If I know that there might be a chance of Anal I "prepare" sorta speak.

With my hubby and I Anal play is for the weekends, I take care to clean up just in case in the heat of the moment and we do, I know it's all good and will.

16. spazzingfetish

spazzingfetish Member

it surprises me that so many people don't do this. it seems so normal

17. Andrew0983

Andrew0983 Member

My gf likes when I explode inside her pussy.. it triggers very strong orgasms! of course it would be very erotic cum in her mouth, but she will miss her happy end!

18. dawn_rhode

dawn_rhode Member

ive done ass to mouth one time and he did cum in my mouth and i cleaned his dick all up and his balls, it was great and all not sure if id do it again but if im with a guy and he wanted to i probably would

19. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

I once dated an anal whore who did it regularly. My biggest regret in life was not marrying her.

20. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I think guys pulling out and wanting to come in a girls mouth is pretty common. I've had a couple guys do it and don't mind. You end up tasting yourself anyway if you kiss him after he's gone down on you, so that's not a big deal. If I had to chose I'd rather have him come inside me, but it is always fun to try things like that, and the look on his face after you let him do it the first time is just priceless. Sometimes I ask my bf to come in my mouth during sex, not really because I want him to, but because I know it's a huge turn on for him when I ask him to do it.