Women that will let guy pull out and cum in mouth

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by fastline, Jan 12, 2011.

1. thedocisin

thedocisin Member

I enjoy pulling out and cuming in the girls mouth. It's a turn-on. Lisalisa, very good answer. i enjoyed reading it.

2. screwwho?

screwwho? Member

Yes, I will do it. My taste does not turn me off. Do we do the senario every time, hell no! It's fun to switch it up. Hopefully your wife will feel that way too.

3. funforlife

funforlife Member

I love it. What is the big deal?

4. moonbug

moonbug Member

I LOVE CUM and i like to swallow it. nothing beats the taste of a man's cum in my mouth.

5. bog standard

bog standard Guest

Hi. I'm new to this and was wondering if anyone can help. I'm married now for 25+ years and in all this time my wife has refused point blank to give head. I do everything for her, eating pussy, rimming- anything just to give her pleasure. She tried once or twice with a flavoured condom but it was crap. I'm at the stage now that I would think of looking elsewhere although I have never "played away" before. I just want to experience what it's like. It looks and sounds wonderful. Any suggestions welcome.

6. Xlear

Xlear Member

You're more apt to get specific responses to your question by posting your question as new post, with a title.

7. kendallmiller

kendallmiller Member

I love this...did it w/ my ex a lot. But he always had a condom on when we had sex...then wud whip it off when he was about to bust.

8. Hansom1

Hansom1 Member

I, personally, can't agree more. Very sexy!

9. luv2xlr8

luv2xlr8 Guest

youre not perverted rather alot of men's dream.

10. frustrated

frustrated Member

Wife don't like the taste of herself or semen. Won't kiss after I eat her pussy and hasn't sucked my dick in years. So none of that shit's happenin here. SOOOOO.....Bein the cheatin fuck that she has turned me into....I just do what she wont with my girl on the side.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

if youre wife has money.. fuck your gf's /mistresses face for me and leave her a 20dollar tip.. :D

12. frustrated

frustrated Member

Maybe I'll fuck my wife and then go see if I can get my girl to suck the pussy juice off my dick. She actually knows my wife so she may think it's kinda hot. You're crazy orison.....I like crazies:2thumbsup:

13. blacknarth

blacknarth Guest

Dollyfizz i really like the sound of what that guy did to your pussy

14. Andrew0983

Andrew0983 Member

My gf doesn't like her taste on my cock after sex, so we never finish this way :(
    More than this, she like the feeling of me cumming inside her, my cock swelling and pulsating, so I have to do this way!

15. EugeniaBozena

EugeniaBozena Guest

My B/F also doing like that you...

16. Sexxy

Sexxy Member

my ex g/f do it a lot that let me feel it is normal but whem i marred i shocked no way my wife do it :)

17. AutumnBlonde

AutumnBlonde Member

I prefer a guy finish in my mouth, TBH. It's erotic, and it has the added benefit of being less messy. Let's face it, it's not fun to leak all day after a guy has climaxed inside of you, super deep. And that can and does happen, even if one showers after.

18. Sexxy

Sexxy Member

loooooooooooool

19. ladylala

ladylala Member

Dripping cum afterward doesn't bother me. I think it's hot.

20. AutumnBlonde

AutumnBlonde Member

Not so much when you have dress pants on at work and have a meeting to go to in the morning right before it happens :rolleyes: