How many people on here does this sound like?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Reverand JC, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I think that Marijuana prevents more violent crimes then causes them. I can't even find my fucking car keys when I'm stoned.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

2. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

I'm surprised you actually wear a traditional Muslim headdress. :sultan:

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i am opposite of these 2 but fit the rest....but ya...i know one on here that fits all of them

4. Burnt

Burnt Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Aside from the paranoia and run ins with the police,the rest of these characteristics match me, especially the marijuana smoking.

5. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I don't have run-ins with the police, but I'm friends with a cop. Haha.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

you should see the looks I get from people some times..
    but they dont realize how warm a set of them are, they are also good camouflage rags. An insurgent hiding can strip them off, cover themselves, lay on the ground = depending on the color of course.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aFFG4i95Uo&feature=related"]YouTube - OFFICIAL: British SAS Shemaghs Series

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i got pulled over about a month ago.

apparently if a cop is parked across one lane of a 5 lane road, all lanes are required to stop.

8. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Yep, unless it's a divided highway.

9. vigilanteherbalist2

vigilanteherbalist2 Senior Member

the dude is a classic case of schizophrenia appearing in the early twenties. it's not the weed's fault. stop blaming the weed!

10. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Exactly! I really want to know what else he was taking. Things changed for him in the last year. Before last February there were no complaints about him on record. That's when things went downhill. My guess is he got into some other drug that changed him, or brought out the worst that was latent or just tripped him out bad.

I'm thinking meth.

If we're going to blame a DRUG for what this guy did, certainly we must get the DRUG right!!! I'm sure they did a blood test on the guy when they arrested him, so it should be in his file soon what he was on when he did the deed.

I can't see how it was cannabis. So let them blame cannabis until the truth is revealed, then we can all say "Told ya so" and attack the anti-drug messengers with their own lies about cannabis.

11. lunarverse

Weird shit Jared Lee Loughner has said;

Lots more weird shit can be found here;

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ocide_school_creepy_gunmans_insane_rants.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anything people who keep bringing up his pot use should be straight up and admit that if anything his pot use may have been to deal with his obvious psychological issues.

12. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i guess i can avoid having my worst teacher interviewed and my enemies ratting me out to the press by not going batshit crazy and shooting a bunch of people. good tip.

13. vigilanteherbalist2

vigilanteherbalist2 Senior Member

i disagree with the idea that any drugs had to be involved, especially pot. he's schizo, drugs aren't required for the disease to show itself.

14. lunarverse

They're not required but they do 'help' bring out psychological issues, perhaps sooner than had the person not taken drugs. I knew a guy once who was relatively normal, then when he was 22 he dropped acid, had a bad time, and was really strange afterwards. Turned out he was schizophrenic, the acid brought it out more or less.

15. Burnt

Burnt Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

This could easily be a case where a paranoid schizophrenic just stopped taking his medication.

I also knew a guy that was paranoid schizophrenic that did acid and he never was the same since.

16. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

my husband had the same situation with one of his best friends. it quickens the onset of schizophrenia. not that his friend wouldn't have gotten it anyway, he was doomed. it's just that he was doomed sooner.

17. Reverand JC

Of course. The point that I was trying to make is this. Jared Lee Loughner was/is a deeply troubled individual. His actions are truly sad and could've been prevented thus is the definition of a Tragedy. But the mass hysteria that immediately follows these tragedies is also almost farcical.

I was out of high school when the Colombine Tragedy happened. I was glad I was out of high school because of mass hysteria. They had a longer list signs that your child or his friends could be a school shooter. And I hit about 8 out of 10.

The article I paraphrased wasn't from "The Penny Saver" or "The National Enquirer". It was from Time Magazine an allegedly "Legitimate" news source. I'm sorry that my sense of humor is a little macabre but I felt like somebody needed to point out how ridiculous the media reaction to these tragedies can get. But to the medias defense they do believe that they are making a positive impact in preventing it from happening again but what it ends up doing is increasing paranoia and fear of people with Mental Illness' most of whom are responsible about dealing with it or are completely harmless.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

18. lunarverse

Oh I wasn't referring to you man, or anyone else in this thread for that matter.

I meant that the people in the media, papers, online news, etc. should be straight up about the guy's mental condition and the fact that the cannabis was likely to either help him cope with it, or at the most made his condition worse. But his actions are in no way solely because of the cannabis, not that I need to tell anyone here that.

Anyways I just meant that news sources should be straight up about it. I wasn't referring to anyone's post(s).

19. Reverand JC

20. lunarverse

Girlfriend- "He used big words I didn't understand."

Newswoman- "Wow, fascinating insight."

Great...now they're blaming magic mushrooms too.