First Bi-Sexual Experience

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by NKUCheerChick, Jan 10, 2011.

1. NKUCheerChick

NKUCheerChick Member

I have to vent to someone, since I am afraid to tell my boyfriend that I cheated on him. On Saturday, January 8, 2011 I had my first bi-sexual experience. It was with my best friend since middle school on the night of her bachelorette party. Neither of us are exactly sure what transpired just before the incident because we were both extremely intoxicated, but we both remember the incident extremely vividly. It was the first bi-sexual experience for both my best friend and myself. With that in mind, apparently performing oral on another girl is extremely instinctive because it was undoubtably the best oral I have ever received.

As a side note, when it comes to performing oral sex, performing oral on another girl is much less challenging than performing on a guy. And, the product "cum" from a girl taste much better (metallic in lieu of salty).

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

so congratulations - in my reckoning most people are bi but grow up with societies conditioning.

If bith you and she enjoyed the xperience - and if you were both drunk but vividly remember it, then it must have been something special.

And you were not cheating on your bf were you if it was another girl - who knows he might be keen to take part in the future.

As to easier head - well yeah I suppose it would be, not so much mouth full.

Relax - my wife got really turned on when we first had a mmf - it's all good fun............

Simon:sunny:

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I feel since it was your best friend since middle school that somehow its less of a "cheating" situation and more of a "self discovery" situation. Your friend is certainly in more potential hot water, being a fiancee.

Hot story either way :) congratulations

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

that is a lesbian experience btw...not a bisexual one...bisexual is what you are...not what you did

5. tanasi

tanasi Member

What, do ya gotta do both sexes at once for it to be Bi?

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

if one is 'bisexual'..it means sex with either male or female....but....woman on woman is a 'lesbian' experience...doesnt matter that both babes also like dudes..there were no dudes in the room...i suppose one could call a threesome with 2 sexes a 'bisexual' experience

7. tanasi

tanasi Member

hmmmm, I always thought you were bisexual if you were attracted to either sex.
    Didn't know you had to have both sexes in the sack together.

That is sure gonna be harder, I mean rounding up two people everytime ya wanna have sex.
    Damn and one is sometimes hard to cum by.

8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

not what i said...read the fucking post again...cant say it simpler..maybe you should stick to facebook discussions

9. tanasi

tanasi Member

eat a bug! your writing sucks:sunny:

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

thank you....5th in reputation on a site with 200,000 plus members says you are wrong..please stick to the thread topic and feel free to post any questions you have in a separate thread where they will be addressed appropriately[​IMG]

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

just for the record 99% of reps I ever sent were because you begged for them :sultan:

12. slappyman

slappyman Member

Damn, you had to play the Facebook card :) Your reasoning was fairly clear to me. She's bi sexual and had her first lesbian experience.

13. tanasi

tanasi Member

what are ya running for office or something, who cares how popular you are.
    look up bisexual before ya give any of your bullshit answers.

For a so called hippie, damn your touchy, uh how did the bug taste?
    Oh yea, stop telling me what to do:)

I KNOW IT IS HARD TO SPOT HUMOR, but humor it is, even if ya don't get it.:)

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

your point?...takes a rep whore to know a rep whore...you know?[​IMG]...and just so tanasi knows whats what..bbad is first in rep on this site

i have NEVER had a facebook acct. and proud of it..my same age friends all ask ''you're on facebook,right?''...they feel like idiots when i say ''no..but my teenager is''..some even try to get my son to 'add him'' lol..he laughs at their lameness...i would never have time to keep up with it any ways..:mickey:

now...lets try to steer this back to the op and her saturday january the 8th lol

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

dont call me a hippie...:mickey: ...now please stop the bullshit and let the op expand on her bachelorette party:mickey:

16. slappyman

slappyman Member

I really don't feel like what you did was wrong and your boyfriend should be excited by the opportunities it may open for him.

But I will tell you my brother in law divorced his wife after catching her in bed with another girl, even after they invited him to join them. I never miss the chance to remind him of what a dumb ass he was for doing that.

17. NKUCheerChick

NKUCheerChick Member

It was indeed "something special". As I stated before, it was undoubtably the best oral that I have ever received. It was the first time that I ever experienced multiple intense orgasms from recieving oral.

I serious doubt that an incident of this type will occur in the future. Also, I have no intentions of ever participating in a threesome.

Not exactly the response that I had expected, but extremely true!

We have discussed the experience and agreed that it should be kept between ourselves. We have been best friends since middle school, the guys in our lives know all of our secrets.

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, this is what i was going to say too.

19. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I've always been one to say, "It's up to every significant other to decide what cheating is," but if you're boy thinks this is cheating, he's pretty lame.

Try to transcend any guilt you might have and remember what a good and important experience it was for you.
    If you feel that you must tell him; don't wait too long, or if possible, tell him as if it happened a while ago and you never told him.

Do you have any way to gauge how your boy would feel about this?

20. LeviathanXII

LeviathanXII Member

I dont buy the "its not cheating if its with a girl" bullshit. Yes it was experimentation, and I totally support that. But cheating is with another person other then who is your boyfriend/girlfriend. Of course it totally depends on what your moral beliefs are. However, if a girlfriend of mine slept with another girl I would get upset. Because if I had a girlfriend and then myself slept with another guy I would imagine she would be pissed too.