snorting 5mg percs?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by jbiss, Jan 1, 2011.

1. jbiss

jbiss Member

I was wondering if it is better to snort the 5mg percs or just eat them they have no tylenol in them. THX in advance

2. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Eat them... If they are percs they do have Acetaminophen in them.

3. jbiss

jbiss Member

are you sure the pill is very small the pill is labeled M on one side and 05/52 on the other

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

you can snort them. BUT, they have a tad more binder than a 10mg of the same size and so on- til you get to abuse proof ones.. I still get 20mg Oc that you can snort..

OP after you do a few them 5mgs you might to get some saline solution for your nose and rinse it ,, the binder will cake in there make you sick with infection..

'try to get higher MG to snort..

5. bongsolo69

bongsolo69 Member

I'm just guessing that there not percs but oxys.. percs suck to snort.. i ugess oxys dont either way i'd eat them

6. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

DO NOT SNORT PERCPCET. think about it, that pill weighs half a gram (0.5 g) (i just put a perc 512 on a digi), thats 500 milligrams. and the pill only contains 5 milligrams of oxycodone, therefore the lines of crushed pills you are snorting have exactly 1 percent oxycodone (5mg of oxy)/(500mg total weight of pill)*100 gives you one.

the remainder of the pill is acetaminophen and binders and fillers and so forth. your nose can very well clogg before insufflating the oxycodone. Dont do it, just eat the damn pill.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

^... he dont have percocet. But people commonly call the M -OC perks on the street..

8. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

i just like to clearly state it in every thread this message pertains to.

so hopefully, if some dumb kid is reading this forum, he'll see atleast ONE good reason in every thread about why snortring percs isnt a good idea.