• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Nocturnes

Nocturnes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted January 01 2011 - 03:23 PM

Ive decided i may start hunting for ketamine, since my friends say they can get it with ease. What are the prices in your area, and a good starting dose?

#2 Anonimo

Anonimo

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted January 13 2011 - 10:05 PM

Here (Italy) is about 40€ for two doses, each dose is good for 2/3 trips.

#3 salmon4me

salmon4me

• 4,111 posts

Posted January 14 2011 - 07:08 PM

Ive decided i may start hunting for ketamine, since my friends say they can get it with ease. What are the prices in your area, and a good starting dose?

$70 a gram. Do a couple bumps or a small line.
*Know the law where you live. Take my advice only if it is legal for you to do so.:piggy:

#4 Drugreference

Drugreference

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted January 14 2011 - 08:41 PM

$40 to $60 a gram street...but thats tooo much IMO

Two people iv never trusted are doctors and police, the only time their ever around is when there's trouble

when cheating or stealing its always best to have women around

#5 sylphid

sylphid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted January 15 2011 - 12:16 PM

$70 a gram. Do a couple bumps or a small line.

I hope you wore a pretty dress...

10-20 pounds per gram in the UK ($15-30). For 20 you'd have to be buying as a muppet or in a party with price fixing going on.

If in doubt, check in india what the cost of a Litre is (a litre is 50g), you have to buy by the 20L if straight from the source, add a western union cost and EMS postage. Divide that cost by 20*50 to give the dealer's cost per gram, then double it to give the profit. That's what you should be paying as a punter, not more. Get a better dealer if you're paying more.

#6 sylphid

sylphid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted January 15 2011 - 12:17 PM

starting dose is a tiny line, no more. Should get 10+ from a gram as a beginner.

#7 p0ly

p0ly

• 2,275 posts

Posted January 15 2011 - 12:36 PM

15 GBP a g, 60 GBP for 6, 300 GBP for 50 in the UK.

You are the creator of your reality, you are the perciever and the life giver to what you believe is possible. You are God making all of this up in your own mind just as I am making a personal note in my own self created universe. We are one and nothing separates us no matter how hard you think we're not.

Individually, and collectively, we can raise the consciousness of the people of this planet, so that each of us will be viewed as members of the same family, who are here to claim their birthright of unconditional love and oneness. If we don't do it, who will?

The future is a concept, it doesn't exist, for that reason it represents the total energy of the universe where we can understand that the point of life, the place where it's at, is simply here now.

#8 katyismename

katyismename

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted January 16 2011 - 02:56 AM

Yeah £15 a gram.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#9 steviejay

steviejay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted March 05 2011 - 06:33 PM

yo well if I can add to this forum im about to start buying vials. I have bought k before but never in vial form not sure what their worth nor am i sure how much im a get out of a vial i live on the east coast any idea

#10 LYseRgiC ALEX

LYseRgiC ALEX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted March 05 2011 - 07:15 PM

I can get a G for around 50 bucks.

#11 LovesLiquid

LovesLiquid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted March 05 2011 - 08:17 PM

Try to get K in ''shards'' (look like small pillars of sugar under a microscope) this is is the best one personally i like K as my trip comes down or by itself you will understand the body high and your apparent disconnection with your surroundings. Walking is fun you will know how it feels to be a robot :)

Edited by LovesLiquid, March 05 2011 - 08:18 PM.
?

Posted Image

#12 steviejay

steviejay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted March 05 2011 - 10:23 PM

ok no help if you understand when you buy it in vials you have to cook it down yourself into crystal form I dont care about ketamine hydrochloride salt prices I want liquid K prices

#13 r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned

Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

• 8,697 posts

Posted March 05 2011 - 10:56 PM

i think i payed 15 a point

#14 steviejay

steviejay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted March 05 2011 - 11:50 PM

so vial price would be...

#15 LYseRgiC ALEX

LYseRgiC ALEX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted March 06 2011 - 08:38 AM

^^ Im pretty sure one of those small vials of liquid will cook down to a gram of K. Sorry im being vague when i say small vial but im not sure how much liquid is in a small vial.

#16 LYseRgiC ALEX

LYseRgiC ALEX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted March 06 2011 - 08:38 AM

so around 50 bucks or so...

#17 steviejay

steviejay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted March 06 2011 - 09:21 AM

thanks ls-alex some one who finally finnally gets what im posting, good to know ill get a gram or so, around here a gram is more then fifty bucks but atleast i know what ill be paying for the end result

#18 LYseRgiC ALEX

LYseRgiC ALEX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted March 06 2011 - 01:35 PM

No problem mayne