Is kratom use a slippery slope?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by M11, Dec 23, 2010.

1. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

Dude you are the stupidest mother fucker on this planet. So because I talk on a opiate forum makes me a junkie?

Just stop talking because your not making any sense and you couldn't be farther from the truth.

I have never robed or stolen anything or hurt anyone other then punching a few idiots like you in the face. I have never shot up anything in my life and have never even done herion.

I work full time and have a great career.

You have to be the dumbest fuck to ever be a dumbfuck. You keep trying to sound smart and act like your better then us but your just a little angry boy.

2. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Re read your post, and then re think your ideas on anger. If you didn't have a shameful habit to protect, you wouldn't have a reason to be so irate. You obviously are also not very comfortable with yourself, or you wouldn't feel the constant need to attack me. I'm just a little boy, and you're just a confessedly violent person striking out very angrily to protect your opiate use. If you fell into the catagory of occasional users I described as just fine, you wouldn't feel the need to lash out so strongly in defense, meaning you don't shoot... yet. That's how opiates are, you don't start out shooting, but you die in a gutter, shooting:2thumbsup:

OP, don't worry, there's no such thing as a slippery slope with opiates, mr. "ILL BILL NECRO" is living proof, they do nothing but make you a friendly, smart, well spoken, hardworking member of society.

3. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

blah blah blah, keep talking you fucking loser, at this point your not even worth it anymore. You have shown that you are a total retard. You truly are sad..... You keep talking and in the process discredit yourself with every word............ Very, very sad indeed.

4. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Hes not worth it Bill. Its quite obvious hes still sucking of mamas and daddys money. Im sure they are so proud of their little college student...LOL 5 bags, Heroin, really??....I am neither a junkie nor an addict. Have worked a steady job for 30 years, 25 of it in the military, I'd guess not even your daddy could say that. But i wont deny I got hooked due to severe back problems, which you will find out all about when you put some age on that body of yours. But unlike the majority of junkies Ive decided to fix the problem. Now what about you. Im guessing you dont have a drug problem, That your just a care free college wingnut that has no real responsibility in the world other than providing mom and dad with good grades so they continue to pay the bills. Damn Bill, remember when we were 19 and fucking knew everything? Boy, what I would give to return to those days of nothing can touch me and I know everything there is to know. NO THANKS. For gods sake son, you live in a dorm so you say. Do you seriously believe you understand anything about the real world? Trust me, you dont't! Niether did my son until he got his degree and had to support himself, but unlike you I prepared him for it. Shame your parents arent taking the time to do you the same favor! It's Christmas, Go tell Mom and Dad you love them and that you will do the best you can to make them proud. I'm sure you've got it in you to do so! Good luck!

5. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Well I told billy that I was done replying to this, but you're not billy, and I feel compelled.

It's interesting, you seem to hold college against me... or my age.... If you want to play like that, you're old and will die soon, and there's no god that can help you:2thumbsup: Old people who think they're battling young people have already lost. There's nothing wrong with being older, and it's personally rewarding in various ways, but it doesn't make your opinion any more valid, or make you automatically wise or correct in any way.

If you can't see the hyperbole in my statements, well.... Go back to your profession of killing, it's all you can do. That and bang dope.

As for your accusations against me, I've screwed up plenty, who doesn't? But I don't think I'm a failure or disgrace, and your opinion of me bothers me no more than mine bothers you, and probably considerably less, given your response. I do what I can for my family, and am grateful for what they've been able to give me.

Also, I've never asked, but I'm reasonably sure my father would be quite ashamed if he could say that he spent 25 years in the military. But I'm not going to get sucked into your "my daddy" games, and attacks on my family, it's rather unrelated and shows the sort of weakness in opiate users that I was referencing earlier in this thread. Diversions do help people looking to hide the amount of har'on they bang, though......

*edit* good thread, reminds me I need to change my location, seeing as I no longer have any roors ANYWAY... was going to work with the "skinhead" theme I had going....

6. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

No one attacked you son. But since you continue to shoot your mouth off. Im sincerely sorry that you think your father would be ashamed to have supported his country by being in the military. If thats the case than hes as big a disappointment as you are. Its people like you and your family that my service was truely for. Gives me a nice warm feeling to know that families like yours can continue to enjoy the freedom while bashing those that give it to you. And while I haven't taken the time to see where you live, in the US or out of it, im sure if you live outside of it, that your country most likely has some sort of military force. I completely get that you nor your family dont understand sacarfice, at least thats my take on reading into what youve been typing. You seriously need to grow up. I wish you the best of luck in doing that. And I also have to say thank you, thank you so much. I felt the need to wake my son up, give him a hug and tell him how fucking proud I am of him and how much I love him and secretly thank him for not turning out like someone like you.

Im done responding to this thread. Its neither worth my time or yours, is not constructive in any sense and its obvious you arent capable of closing your mouth and moving along. Seriously you are the only weak one in this thread and your true age has shown right through.

To the OP, am sincerely sorry for hijacking your thread. Maybe we can get a mod to delete all the useless post here so the OP can search for the answer he needs.

7. zephyrlight

zephyrlight Member

at the very least it can be mentally addicting if not physically

8. SirItchAlot

SirItchAlot Member

I tried some Sunday night and got nothing from it. I of coarse have a Hugh habit for roxis and dome, so I kinda expected it. It tasted like ass but Monday I got sick for other reasons and threw up and that crap came out and tasted just as horrible the 2nd go around. I'd try again though if I can ever get my tolerance down.

9. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

was there a certain brand you used? how much of it? etc???

how high is your tolerance???

I have never tried Kratom and am very interested in using it to attempt to alleviate withdrawal symptoms from suboxone/subutex.

10. SirItchAlot

SirItchAlot Member

I used Malaysian powder, someone suggested it to me. I been taking 200mg a day of roxis on average. I didn't get fucked up and I'm sure my tolerance is to high but it could help with withdrawals. Get u some imodium ad double up on the dose, that stuff does wonders for withdrawal. Goodluck

11. SirItchAlot

SirItchAlot Member

Ol yea I ordered a ounce and cooked bout 14 grams up and drank probably 10-12 grams

12. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Imodium AD? It works well just for the squirts or all withdrawal symptoms?

13. SirItchAlot

SirItchAlot Member

I knowit sounds crazy but it relieves probably 80-90percent of my physical withdrawals. And u no when u can't sleep, take sominex it helps me rest. Look up on this forom the junkies survival guide, I swear by it.

14. mtsyouguy

mtsyouguy Member

Still say go with Hydrocodone ....non this junk....you'll be much better off haha

15. Skizm

Skizm Member

Considering how expensive it is, I'd say no. Yet, like anything that makes you feel really nice, yes.

16. pnkelfntsonprade

pnkelfntsonprade Member

I tried it once. Worked the first time when I had extract didn't the second time with the raw leaf. Make poppy tea it's better, but definitely addictive.

17. psychedelicg1rl

psychedelicg1rl Member

Kratom can be addictive or so I have heard. I dont really know if i believe that crap. bc I have taked kratom regularly every so often and I did not get addicted to it. I have gone a lot time without it, with no withdrawal symptoms and I was taking high dosages of it.
    I find it an amazing drug, that really helps with chronic pain. I do think it isnt that healthy for your organs in large dosages, or for an extended amount of time. But there has been much debate on whether it is addictive or not. Personally speaking it wasnt for me.
    and I am an ex-heroin addict, so I have been addicted to that before. but I started taking kratom almost 6 years after being clean. and I have no problem quitting it, or anything. I think it is a much healthier alternative to percs, heroin, etc. though I wouldnt say it as strong as heroin or opium. Especially when you want some good pain relief.
    jmo take it with a grain of salt

18. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

with the strong extracts it can still get a heavy opiate addict high.+they have these 2ml FST vials of kratom tincture that are supposed to rival oxies and aren't too expensive. Apparently they can be heavily addictive, of course and people start buying the vials in bulk. I think one or two people have ODed aswell

19. Spinfish

Spinfish Guest

Hi, I lived in Thailand for 8 years and was completely addicted to kratom for 6 years. From my experience regular Kratom use can lead to a dependency, it is addictive and very hard to get off.
    If you do it once a week no problem...but once you start eating it everyday....your body gets addicted to it quickly. The withdrawals are similar to other opiate withdrawals..
    I had used a bunch of various opiates in the past including heroin, but never had a full blown habit until kratom. In Thailand you can get a 100 leaves for 50-100baht (2-4 dollors australian). It is illegal in Thailand...But many of the farmers, taxi drivers use it regulary. Some of the leaves were huge, twice the length of my hand. If you have a low tolerance. chewing and swallowing 2 of these will give you a buzz.....at my peak i was eating 50 a day. My girlfriend said I was like a buffalo. i started eating about 6 a day....but i like drugs and was a complete alcoholic at the time...so i ate more, and more and more. i put a heap in the blender to make it easy to get in my stomach....cut out the chewing process and just washed it down with water. Fuck i ate alot of that stuff.
    Uumm...I'm on poppy seed tea at the moment...so i'm just typing info as i remember it. Sorry if i'm all over the place with this.
    it was very hard to get off...after a year or so, i had to eat it to feel normal. A cheap regular supply meant I rarely had to go through the withdrawals....which were unpleasant and last for 10 days (the physical ones) And they would start as early as 4 hours after my last leaf (mildly).....This made it hard to go on holidays....I would come back home when I ran out ...or was running low. I remember some hellish bus rides back to bangkok from down South or wherever....withdrawing...so fucking uncomfortable...no energy...craving leaves, leaves, leaves....getting home and i would usually have a few left at home in a cooler (no ice) is where they kept best for a week before they would turn black....sometimes if i was withdrawing in the middle of the night, or couldn't get leaves..i would be forced to eat the black (rotting) leaves....horrible. But oh the relief! that came 10 minutes after scoffing down 3 at a time...after a horrible 8 hour bust ride....then laying down in bliss. that was pleasurable. eating them continually, like i did most of the time was not that fun.
    Everywhere i went I had a pocket full of leaves, to work, visa runs I couldn't leave home without them. I was teaching English, my day began chewing 3 at a time,...cup of tea...shower...another 3..motorbike ride to work, arrive in the classroom....another 3. and like this every 20 minutes or so.....by the end of some days i had easily eaten 50....30 was a more typical amount. My mate was addicted to them too....but he was on 6-10 a day (he had a little more self control) ...Most Thais that ate them were on about the same 6 or so....(though i did meet one old lady that said she ate a hundred a day and had done for years...she was about 70 years old!) It use to give me heaps of energy at first but after a few years, towards the end I was really tired all the time...i was drinking everyday too...so this probably didn't help.
    I wanted to stop...but it was near imposible. the pain was too much...i remember in first year or so..trying to quit....i was on about my 4th sleepless night....i had to keep movig....walking around in circles in my house, doing a swimming motion with my arms...if i laid still it was like this achepressure would build up in my arms and legs and i had to move..to VERY temporarily stop it. It was fucking horrble...but that was only after year on it....it was to get much much worse i would find. So on about the 4th night of trying to quit...i was nearly in tears cause I was so tired....i gave in ...i was at the shop at 6am and bought another 100...that was it for the next 5 years....I only had withdrawals when I had too... if the shops i got them from (under the counter)were out, or i was on a holiday, visa run and had run out.
    I started have seizures...I had never had one before...i had no ideas why they were happening...had about 4 in a year...scary...I read kratom had been known to cause it, so cut down to under 30....no more serizures...if i ate a shitload, i would feel like i was going to have a fit...
    Anyway, i came back to australia....had my last leaf on the plane...I had a connecting flight in malaysia. As it is an illegal substance in Thailand and Malaysia, i was too scared to take more than 3 leaves in my pocket and finished these before landing in Malaysia, this meant another 10 or so hours of waiting and travel and no relief at the other end ...i knew it would be bad....but it was fucked! It was a fucking nightmare. I was withdrawing badly in customs and also in a bit of shock being back in Australia after 6 1/2 years away. I lokked and felt like a freak and the customs officer picked up on it and was convinced i was a criminal in one way or another....drug trafficker....whatever. She went through everything...including my photos and reading my journal and laughing.... it was humiliating and my body was screaming leaves, leaves!, LEAVES!! For about 10 days i was in agony. muscle aches cramps, no sleep.. diarrhoea...I felt like a raw nerve....this was followed by depression and no energy which contiued for another 4 weeks.
    It took ages to get back to "normal"...months. It was great not being addicted to being able to go out the door without doing the usual checklist- wallot, keys, phone, leaves.....o.k...
    i've been clean for about a year (quit drinking too)...however a couple of months ago i started drinking poppy seed tea every second day (similar feeling to kratom)....and bloody hell, I now have a habit...i'm going to have to go to a doctor or detox...I woke up the other night with the familiar aches in my whole body. ..i've only had one day of it....i usually go and buy more seeds ASAP. i wish there was a kratom tree here,...I'm sure that would get me off the tea. I do miss Thailand and i am going back,...but i reckon I would go straight back to eating it daily ( or rather hourly) pretty quick.....thats all fine and dandy until you find yourself withdrawing and the nearest leaf is 8 hours away.
    Anyway....that's my (rather long) story.....i hope it sheds some light on...well....anything. feel free to contact me if you have any questions...i'm sure I left out a few things....
    see,ya....Spinfish.

p.s.....anyone know where i can get some kratom in australia? Anyone know of any growing in Australia?
    -

20. Spinfish

Spinfish Guest

Trust me if you take kratom everyday for a few weeks you will out just how addictive it is.