cocks/dicks/penis

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Si69, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

As a bisexual I am fascinated and aroused by both male and female bodies, but with guys I love cocks - especially uncut/uncircumcised ones. I just think they look so nice, especially the ones that are still 'sheathed' when erect. I love to run my tongue around the glans inside their foreskin when giving head.

As a circumcised guy I am sad not to have my foreskin and look on the practice as mutilation unless there is a good reason for it, be it religious, health or culture.

What do others think - are there whole guys who wished that they were circumcised.

I am aware of the restoration movement but have so little skin left that I am not going down that road at my time of life.

Simon

Pobept73 likes this.
  2. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

I was briefly sad about it once...but I've realized that there are problems with being uncircumcised that I am happy to avoid. Apparently, they are not only at a higher risk for the accumulation of smegma...nasty...but the area beneath the foreskin is the perfect breeding ground and housing for bacteria and yeast...EWWWW. Had some sick first-hand experience with this, and am now extremely happy to be circumcised!

3. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

I was circumcised and personally think it looks better that way and nerve wise I think it's quite sensitive down there.

4. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

I'm uncircumcised and I love it! i prefer an uncut cock but it's not something too important. in my opinion they look better than a cut cock though.

'breeding ground for bacteria' lol, hahaha. bacteria are all over your intestines inside your body. you're full of it.

5. Shale

Shale ~

"Smegma" derives from a Greek word for "Soap" and "to wash off."

Just remember that and everything will be fine.

6. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

Yeah, but in your mouth, this stuff can cause oral infections, especially if your immune system isn't that great. Same with the yeast that I mentioned. And yeah, you may think that daily showering deals with it, but no, apparently an anti-fungal topical solution is the only answer once yeast takes up residence. Sick. Grimy.

7. meridianwest

don't believe everything you hear. those are gross exaggerations. male genital yeast infection is extremely rare unless sex with women is involved, women being the primary cause of yeast infection in men. and you don't have your facts straight---yeast infection is equally common in both circumcised and uncircumcised men. circumcised men however are less likely to have symptoms and thus they are more likely to pass it on to others unknowingly. also, circumcised men are more likely to have penile warts, and the risk of developing a cancer of the penis is equal for both. there is no medical evidence supporting the need for male circumcision at all (except in those extreme cases where the foreskin is simply too tight).

you really should check your information before you post it to spread as facts.

8. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

Fact: I've spoken to several doctors about this at one of the most prestigious hospitals in the US.

Fact: Penile yeast infections have been spread among several of the members of the gay community here who are uncircumcised, meanwhile, the circumcised members of the community who have slept with them have been checked, and do not harbor said yeast infection. The reason being that yeast needs continuous moisture and warmth to survive, and the circumcised penis' outer surface does not provide the constant moisture.

MW...grow up

9. spexxx

spexxx Member

uncircumcised cocks look like snails

10. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Correction, anteaters

11. Shale

Shale ~

That is subjective. Walter Reed was the most prestigious hospital in the US - until the truth came out.

I like sucking uncut cock. Like the slight smell of smegma as I slide the foreskin back and press my nose behind the glans. And, since I ofte lick guys assholes, I'm not too concerned about yeast on a cock.

ilscatan likes this.
  12. meridianwest

yeah, me either. and it's definitely not something that makes me turn down a cock:) you could get infected--and in fact you do (just most of the infections get fought off by the body without you knowing anything about it)-- by so many things you come in contact with daily, that it's kind of funny to single this one out. you could also get hit by a bus but that doesn't mean you're not gonna go out of the house.

13. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

Doesn't mean you wanna stand in the middle of the road when a bus is headed your way. But if you wanna play in traffic, that's up to you. ;) I don't judge. Just saying that it's not what I prefer.

14. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Does it mean you are never going to 'ride' a bus?

Guys are we not losing the plot a bit - yeast/fungal infestions are a fact of life at times.

Does that mean LurdGanaro that you never take risks - especially for something you enjoy or gives you pleasure?

Simon

15. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

Just explaining why I think that circumcised is preferable. And bringing up a healthy debate. :)

16. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I've NEVER heard of a guy with a yeast infection, but maybe I just live under a rock.... But, I'm uncut, so I'd expect to know something about it. Generally the only thing that gets nasty is after ejaculating or sex, capilary action pulls any last micro-drops of semen under the foreskin... No hint of unplesantness for days without getting off, but then again, if you get off daily, you better shower daily too.

But you won't have anything in your mouth if the dick you're sucking is cleaned even bi-daily, if there's large chunks of grime or something, I would tend to suspect an infection, or at least reccomend a visit to a urologist or dermatologist.

When I'm making hooch, I tend to keep my dick away from it, and frankly, i'm more worried about what would happen to the wine than my dick... I would tend to think regular washing with Dr. Bronners magic soap, combined with some sort of system to keep the foreskin pulled back and no underwear would fix any yeast issues, though I could be wrong.

OP, if restoring is something you want to do, go for it. My dad is a little less than ten years younger than you, and started some time ago. I don't know how it's gone, because I haven't heard him talk about it or seen his various contraptions around in quite some time, but I would assume it's better, or at least to the point that things are no longer painful (He was quite irate because of a botched circumcision. Apparently the skin was much to tight and causing pain and skin cracking)

So yeah, do it. Especially if you've got any pain or other reason to want more skin. It's never too late to start doing what you want, if you're on your deathbed and want a foreskin, fuck it all, do what you gotta for you.

17. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Exactly, it's up to you, it's not a decision that your parents make when you're born, so that it will ALWAYS affect you, even when you're of age.

18. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

lol I dont think MW is happy with his shit. Anyway, every girl I have ever asked said that they dont like uncircumsized cocks and think they are gross. Sorry guys.

19. dynamohumm

dynamohumm Member

Then you havent been asking the right ones....:)

20. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Well I think uncut vaginas are gross, there's way less skin to trap STD's and yeast infections on a circumcised one. To any female with any sort of idea about male circumcision, I say, "You first".