Guiding it in?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Keenman, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

yes often. Particularly with anal. Guys are crap at getting the right angle. They tend to just shove rather that ease it in...animals :rolleyes:

2. Iliketowatch

Iliketowatch Member

My girlfriend sometimes guides it in when I'm on top but that's usually reserved for when she climbs on top. And sometimes it's the promised land and other times it's the back door. For me it's all the same.

Oh, this conversation reminds me. Years ago I was with a young lady who would get absolutely soaking wet when she was worked up. Climb on top, apply a bit of pressure, and it seemed like my cock would fly in there on its own. That was some quality stuff.:)

3. MrSpankHappy

MrSpankHappy Member

I love it when I am helped.. to me it means she wants it :p I usually tease a little until she does just grab me and guides/shoves :)

4. Lady-Lover

Lady-Lover Member

It is a real turn on when she guides me in. I love the hands on approach.

5. Mikaylaaa

Mikaylaaa Guest

I prefer guiding it in. I like the feel of it sliding into me, but sometimes I don't have the patience for the teasing and need it right then.

6. luckwld16

luckwld16 Member

Sometimes she'll help guide it in, and other times I'll be in full control so she doesn't know when it's coming. Really depends on the position and if it's easy or if assistance is needed.

7. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

I LOVE to feel my Mrs. reach for it, and guide it in, rub it on her wetnes for a sec!! MMMMM MM!!

8. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I don't need any help... it knows where to go all by itself. I do like a helping hand though.

9. SweetNBad

SweetNBad Guest

Sounds good Kym. As long as you enjoy it, that's the main thing.

10. wowzer

wowzer Member

i dont ever guide it in for my bf, he knows where my ass is lol

11. MrsSloPok

MrsSloPok Guest

There's been a few times from the both of us where I have to put it at the hole to let him push in or he puts it in cause' it slides around rather than going in...lol

12. funluvn

funluvn Guest

one of my ex girlfriends wouldn't help at all she would just lay there, she was the most boring girls ive been with during sex, but she was about 105 lb 5ft5 tanned toned body with the best tits, a good handful with nice brn nipples and a perfect ass and pussy but just laid there during sex, she would do anything but lol she just laid there and enjoyed it, she like i think most girls dont have an orgasm from penetration so i would always give her oral either before or after and i love giving oral, so i guess point being is that some of the hottest girls arnt the best in bed dont get me wrong i loved the sex with her she just never aggressive

13. RecklessCherry

RecklessCherry Member

Sometimes yes, I like to rub it a bit first :)

14. Gorana

Gorana Member

Yes, sometimes when he penetrates my ass, I guide him and kind a control him, so he wouldn't get all 'speedy' .

15. BellaRose

BellaRose Member

depends on the position but sometimes I do

16. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I usually do the gliding in by myself. Sometimes it has accidently gone in her anal opening & I soon got told it was the wrong hole.

17. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I guide. Not always, but sometimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.