Hand held shower head masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Starring_Emma, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Ookami87

Ookami87 Member

Saluayne, next time take a bath and hold the shower head under water to the tip of your wang, vary stimulating

2. simvast

simvast Member

I've tried it several times and find it difficult to orgasm. I need plenty of time alone for that. However my wfe, who claims she masturbates only several times a year, is a regular, probably three times a week. Dirty trick: sometimes I'll sneak in the basement, listen to the pulsing to start (it's pretty obvious) and after about a minute, turn down the hot water, then on again. I can time it so she doesn't climax which makes her horny enough to masturbate on the bed immediately after drying off. Yep, she says she doesn't masturbate, but I'm able to catch her almost anytime I want.

3. gothictexan

gothictexan Guest

I don't, but I installed one just for my wife so she could use it.

4. GemmaTomlinson

GemmaTomlinson Member

I love it, even put a butt plug in my ass while doing it, feels so good.

5. MellowViper

MellowViper Member

I didn't have one of those. Instead I'd turn on the vacuum and rub the handle against my genitals until I'd get off from the vibrations. Not all vacuum cleaners do it that well, but the brand I had (I forget which one), was terrific.

6. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I imagine that having genitalia stuck in the nozzles of vaccuum cleaners must take up an extremely high proportion of A&E Emergency Room records in hospitals around the world.

7. MellowViper

MellowViper Member

lol. No, no, it wasn't the suction tube I used, nor would I advise using it. I'm just saying the handle vibrated in a similar way that a shower head would have.

Youve compelled me to do some google searching though. There really has to be documented cases of people showing up to the ER for that.

8. MellowViper

MellowViper Member

9. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

It's why I bathe

10. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Some years ago it made headlines round here how a local TV presenter (Chris Peacock) ended up in the A&E Dept. of the hospital after getting a light bulb stuck up his anus.

I can't help wincing when I imagine (a) how the hell he managed to get it in there in the first place & (b) what might have happened if the light bulb had shattered whilst inside. Full respect must be afforded to the skill of the A&E staff.

Not surprisingly, after the incident he became commonly known as Crispy Cock, and his TV career was, thereafter, shot to smithereens.

11. Bent Cold Sidewalk

Bent Cold Sidewalk Member

The handicapped showers at the gym have those and they used to be great but now they don't work well anymore, barely any water pressure. Fucking sucks.

12. trippychic09

trippychic09 Member

sooo many times! just did it this morning as a matter of fact :D

13. GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

Kinda gross in a public place....... jmo I'd wait till home

14. Vixxen

Vixxen Member

the first time i used the shower head was when i was about 12 years old. i got so scared when i reached climax because i thought i was having a seizure. then i looked up some information about it and realized that what i had was an orgasm. at the time, my parents brought me up to be extremely religious so i thought i was sinning and i kept praying for forgiveness until i just said, screw it, it feels good.

right now i have a removable shower head that i use a lot. i prefer using my hands though. vibrators and shower heads are good for when you barely have time. for me, anyways...

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you must have smelled awful before then.

16. Vixxen

Vixxen Member

no, before i used a still shower head for bathing and i would masturbate with my fingers.

17. duncanheinz1123

duncanheinz1123 Guest

I have a jaccuzzi tub in the bathroom and once by accident the jets hit my cock. thats all it took for my ind to go into overdive. before you know it i was fully hard and had the jets directed to stimulate just below the head on the underside of my cock. i came within a couple of minutes.
    since i dont usually take baths i then discovered the showerhead.
    this was good but sometimes its too hard and ends up getting me sore there which is no fun.

18. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Needless to say I've tried it with the shower head, as there have always been so many good reports about it, but I'm afraid it's done nothing for me, other than give my penis a good cleaning.

19. topper

topper Member

My wife used to take forever to reach orgasm from fucking, but she would cum in a flash with the shower massager. She says it's a different orgasm, but an orgasm none the less. She has also had orgasms from the jets in the Hot Tub.

20. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Does wonders for me as long as there's a bathtub to lie down in. It still feels nice if I'm standing up but I struggle to orgasm standing up. Current place I'm living only has a shower stall. :-(