Hand held shower head masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Starring_Emma, Dec 7, 2010.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so true. my hand's enough for me, so i'll never try a vagina.

2. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

i'm not into sword fights.

3. AlexMartin79

AlexMartin79 Member

Eh, it's stimulating a bit, but I've never used a good enough shower head I guess. Also the whole male thing makes it a little more difficult.

Although one of my friends, who is a guy, said he was able to orgasm with a shower head though, so you never know, I might have some potential.

4. Kaalvoet

Kaalvoet Banned

the trick is changing between tempratures,hot and cold,and starting at the scrotum,its realy ticklish,at first,then you move it in circular movements over your exposed penis head,the secret is a constant hard stream,hold it,and once you begin feeling the "itch",return to your balls,the stream might hinder your erection at first,but as your penis sensitizes,you will erect.

5. crackerboxpalace

crackerboxpalace Member

Oh I sure have! I did for many years until we moved and we no longer had a movable shower head. I had some great times with a shower head though!

6. LaRegazzaDiablo

LaRegazzaDiablo Member

I probably do sometimes... It's easier and quicker!

7. MunaJadida

MunaJadida Member

We had a massaging shower head when I was a kid and one day when I was about 10 I discovered that if you wheedle it just right to a spot between two of the regular settings, you'd get a strong stream out of just one of the openings. It was just perfect to direct onto my clit. From then on, I used it on almost a daily basis. For about 8 years until I moved out. We're moving to a new place in a few weeks and we definitely plan on getting a massaging shower head. Hopefully it's as helpful!

8. nothingiswhatuthink

nothingiswhatuthink Member

yes! looking forward to my shower tonight ;)

9. horny_as_hell

horny_as_hell Member

let's be real, what female hasn't done this? i mean really, it's the most convenient "toy" there is. unless i'm like wayyy off base or something, but i honestly thought it was commonplace. quite frankly, i don't remember the last shower i took where my showerhead DIDN'T get up close and personal with my pussy. you see, my shower head and i, we have a fantastic relationship. it's so reliable and eager to please. i just love love love the way it feels when the water is hitting my clit over and over and then trickles down the lips of my pussy. such a mind blowing feeling. i can't say it's better than jacuzzi jets though, those really rock my world ;)

Hansom1 likes this.
  10. FunHogg

FunHogg Senior Member

Shower head, no. Now, the drain? That's another story. I mean...it's a wet, hairy hole.

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well, most showers don't have hand-held shower heads...

12. horny_as_hell

horny_as_hell Member

hmm, we've always had one in my house. i guess i'm just lucky, then. and that is most unfortunate for those who've never gotten the experience.

Hansom1 likes this.
  13. Hansom1

Hansom1 Member

If I happened to live somewhere that didn't have one, I made sure it was one of the first things I installed.. for me, and my girlfriend's sake. Of course, now that I own a home, I mae sure there's a spare ... :D

14. Dancefairy

Dancefairy Member

Quite often. lol

15. CandeeVictoria

CandeeVictoria Member

I have done this so many times and I enjoy it!!

16. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

It's too harsh for me. It's like starting your car on a cold morning and immediately flooring the gas pedal. No good for the engine. No, I must be cranked and gently warmed up like a good old Model T.

17. Mei

Mei Member

Oh, yea, I absolutely love my shower head. My cousin loves it. too. Sometimes we watch each other get off that way (or help each other in the process) It's such a beautiful feeling.

18. VladT

VladT Member

As a man I have done this many time with stream from shower head around the head and a bit into urethra - bud be careful!When the water reach the deepest part - to prostate or even a bladder, you can become a nasty infection.
    If is this accidentally happen, take immediately a cranberry extract or at least drink a lot of cranberry juice and have a ejaculation after.

19. MEB

MEB Guest

My wife showed me the shower-head trick on herself and then tried it on me. It was slow at first, but now, it's great. All depends on water pressure and technique.

20. saluayne

saluayne Guest

I accidentally discovered the shower head while on holiday. It was a power shower. Ive never used one before. I was holding It while sponging myself. while doing my legs the jet caught my testicles. my god! Ive never felt anything like It. I held my penis up and played the jet on my testicles causing the most amazing erection. I came within minutes I had never come so much. "ordinary showers not so good"