Stinging penis afer ejaculating

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by knobhead2, Dec 4, 2010.

1. knobhead2

knobhead2 Guest

I have for many years occasionally had a very intense stinging sensation at the tip of my penis a little while after I have ejaculated.

This has occurred after sex an occasionally after masturbation.

It also seems to be worse if I am a little dehydrated or had drunk a fair bit of wine.

At the same time I need to pee badly and once my bladder is empty the desire remains but there is nothing more to come out of course.

I typically drink a load of water and once this starts to pass through me the stinging starts to pass and can be gone in around 30 minutes.

I am STD free and have spoken to a few doctors but not been able to get to the bottom of this.

Any ideas?

Thanks

2. idioticnumbskull

idioticnumbskull Member

Maybe your penis doesn't like the lube/condoms your using.

3. knobhead2

knobhead2 Guest

I do not typically use lube or a condom when it happens.

4. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Thats really strange... Maybe you have toxic semen...

5. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Maybe you shouldn't wait until after to drink the water. Stay hydrated and pee right after.

6. Lorz

Lorz Member

Is it a body PH issue? I'd suggest upping your water intake and don't hold your bladder. Holding your bladder for long periods isn't good as it strecthes it out. Long abuse of this will prevent it from fulling returning to its proper size allowing it to not fully empty which causes the still gotta go pee" feeling. It also increases the risk for bacterial infections... which I could see causing discomfort. Water rinses and dilutes the problem... Which also makes some sense why it could be a PH issue aggravating the bacterial infection. This is all relative to you holding your "pee" for long periods of time and having these problems snowball into a bigger issue. Just a thought.

7. idioticnumbskull

idioticnumbskull Member

If you don't stretch your bladder out enough you'll have to pee all the time

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

could be a narrow urethra problem

[​IMG]

9. OneLifeForm

OneLifeForm Member

lol, a "Narra yareety" as I heard Hank Hill's father say on one episode.

10. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

It's hard for me to ejaculate with a full bladder.

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

really?..i find easier and much more satisfying

12. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I used to have a problem like that with Nonyxonol 9 lubricated condoms. It would go back into my penis and sting and burn like a motherfucker. I know it was the lube because one of the girls I was dating would get a mouthful of it when blowing me after.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

it is stones..i bet everything on it...go get checked ..they get lodged as they shoot out ..calcium build up in your bladder and you have stones ...trust me..you have exactly described the feeling...dude..they can grow in your bladder to a golf ball size...do not wait...see a urologist tomorrow...they laser the small ones and you pass them through a catheter...easy peasy...the big ones gotta come out through your tummy with an incision below your belly button and then into both layers of your bladder...not easy peasy...go to doctor!

14. quicklips

quicklips Member

Buddy you get my first post because that is the kind of guy I am. haha....

I have/had similar issues and I would guess that there is a pretty good chance you are suffering from prostatitis.

It's just an inflammation of the prostate (can be caused by bacteria or non-bacterial).

If it is bacterial, it will come up in a urine culture and they can give you antibiotics to kick it out.

If it is non-bacterial, you are in for some trouble because there is no known fix or cure. You can go here: http://www.prostatitis.org/ for more information because there are several things you COULD do to fix it.

Your first and best step is to give your junk a week off or so from ejaculating.

15. 7he4uthor

7he4uthor Member

pain at the tip of the penis is [most commonly] indicative of prostate problems
    [stones, and other causes are possible, even stds like candidasis or clamydia]
    the prostate has few nerves and tends to send pain messages to the penis tip

prostate infections are common in men in areas of sexual liberation
    and/or of poor hygene like in 3rd world nations

the proximity of the vagina to the anus
    makes contamination with ecoli easy in females
    wiping can smear fecal debris in the wrong direction and cause 'contamination'
    ecoli is the main cause of this infection, women need to paractise good hygene
    wipe in the right direction, wash frequently, be careful not to allow fecal debris near the vaginal entrance

this infection doesnt cause problems for females but does can for males
    as can anal penetration by males

sulfa drugs or cipros are often used to treat this
    youll need a prostate exam [dr sticks finger up anus]
    to check for cancer ...

aviod caffine/liquor or any drugs herbs or spices which may dehydrate you
    takes sitz bathes, drug treatments are 'long term' weeks to months as drugs dont reach the prostate easily, once youre infected it can recur without reinfection

is that enough ?

see a urologist

non bacterial causes include ureaplasmsa mycoplasma and others
    these will not show up on tests [rarely] the doctor is obliged to treat based on symptoms alone

16. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

is it like when you get soap in the knob hole?..wow that hurts :mad: ...but yet it gives a certain pleasure too [​IMG]

17. Kamran

Kamran Member

Why would you sting your penis after ejaculating?

18. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

I've had this happen before. I don't think it's a big deal. I've never had stones or an infection that I knew of, certainly not an std.