mfm threesome, ?? your thoughts

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by inquisitive_person, Dec 3, 2010.

1. inquisitive_person

inquisitive_person Guest

Recently I have had thoughts my wife being with another man and a threesome. At the moment it is just fantasy but the more I think about it the more I wanna put it into reality. I reckon my wife would go for it but I would only go for it if she wants too off her own back and not just because I brought the issue up.

If we were to go for it I wouldn't just say ok next week, no think this is something that needs working on between wife and husband well before hand, because of the implications it can cause and emotional issues etc...I want to go into this and for my wife too both to be 100% and to realise that this is only sex and no love emotional ties.....But hey no one really knows what there reaction would be until it happens, life isn't a rehearsal, whether all this would work for us or not, who knows. All relationships are a gamble!!

your views on all this really grateful......and woman's views to how they feel

2. Amyoxl

Amyoxl Member

Go slow and be sure. I've never been in a threesome but extramarital sex can be very satisfying. If you want to share your wife's body, you have to be willing to share a bit of her heart , though, IMHO.

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I have been offered to be the second man in but i couldnt handle the thought of my best friends giant nuts banging off my much smaller nuts as we double teamed his wife....besides..i knew we would scrap over her pooper

4. inquisitive_person

inquisitive_person Guest

thanks guys for your responses, it does mean a lot to me...Ask friends and they are too nice by telling you the facts or they dont understand

5. audiomusiclover

audiomusiclover Guest

If you are curious to know what it would be like to have a MFM threesome then you could roll play the fantasy together. This will let you know how the experience might be, but on a less intense basis. We did this first and later had a 3 way and it really is similar to the real experience. First, take time to agree on a guy that you may use to roll play in bed together and choose someone that you both know or are familiar with. This is so you both can picture him with you as you are doing it. Then when ready, sit next to your wife as she begins to stimulate herself by masturbating. Touch her some but not too much. The guy needs to watch his wife or GF independently and not interfere as much as possible. As she becomes more stimulated, she needs to openly say the 3rd guy's name and what she wants him to do to her while she is masturbating. The key is for you both to look at each other while she is saying theses things as much as possible. This may be a little uncomfortable, but is really similar to the feeling of what it would be like together with the other guy actually there. If she gets excited and feels like not holding back, now is the time to say whatever comes out. This would allow the guy to know what it may feel like if she is excited while with the other man, including any jealous feelings the he may feel as he hears and watches her. This may sound just like regular sex play, but there are things in this that are similar to the actual experience. The fact she openly calls out the other guy's name as well as tells what she wants to do to the the guy and he to her as she pleasures yourself, will present many of the same feelings you both will feel during the actual encounter. The more you immerse yourself in it, the more realistic it can be to the actual experience. The key is to have her do it verbally and physically in front of her husband or BF and as you sit there to feel the experience as well. After it is over, you should talk to see what was felt. Some will love it and maybe decide that they want to try more, while most should just decide to keep things in this play stage. This turned out to be mentally close to the actual experience.

6. audiomusiclover

audiomusiclover Guest

If you are curious to know what it would be like to have a MFM threesome then you could roll play the fantasy together. This will let you know how the experience might be, but on a less intense basis. We did this first and later had a 3 way and it really is similar to the real experience. First, take time to agree on a guy that you may use to roll play in bed together and choose someone that you both know or are familiar with. This is so you both can picture him with you as you are doing it. Then when ready, sit next to your wife as she begins to stimulate herself by masturbating. Touch her some but not too much. The guy needs to watch his wife or GF independently and not interfere as much as possible. As she becomes more stimulated, she needs to openly say the 3rd guy's name and what she wants him to do to her while she is masturbating. The key is for you both to look at each other while she is saying theses things as much as possible. This may be a little uncomfortable, but is really similar to the feeling of what it would be like together with the other guy actually there. If she gets excited and feels like not holding back, now is the time to say whatever comes out. This would allow the guy to know what it may feel like if she is excited while with the other man, including any jealous feelings the he may feel as he hears and watches her. This may sound just like regular sex play, but there are things in this that are similar to the actual experience. The fact she openly calls out the other guy's name as well as tells what she wants to do to the the guy and he to her as she pleasures yourself, will present many of the same feelings you both will feel during the actual encounter. The more you immerse yourself in it, the more realistic it can be to the actual experience. The key is to have her do it verbally and physically in front of her husband or BF and as you sit there to feel the experience as well. After it is over, you should talk to see what was felt. Some will love it and maybe decide that they want to try more, while most should just decide to keep things in this play stage. This turned out to be mentally close to the actual experience.