How much does crack cost?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Captain Cannabis, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

How much does crack cost? And how much do crackheads usually buy?

Don't worry, I'm obviously not gonna smoke crack I'm just interested because I've never heard the prices.

Hmm... While I'm at it how much does heroin and meth cost?

EDIT: I'd imagine it being a lot cheaper than coke, but some people I know said it was more... But they're idiots and have been doing blow for way too long.

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

crack im pritty sure comes in 20-30 and 40 peices
    each of them are around between .3 to .5
    I dont know how much crackheads buy. but I can garuntee you its not a little bit

3. vigilanteherbalist2

vigilanteherbalist2 Senior Member

it's cheap, and they buy what they can

4. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Crack is $80-100 an 8-Ball here(3.5) grams and cocaine is about $100 an 8Ball for good coke and crack is cheap,but only lasts like 3-5 minutes for a hit,so a crackhead or anyone smoking crack could smoke an 8 Ball in a few hours,so really in the long run,crack costs more to stay high similar to powder coke..heroin costs different prices according to location,purity,type of heroin,who you know,etc..and meth is $80 a gram in my area for crystal aka Ice,and $150-200 an 8 Ball (3.5 grams) but some pay more and some pay less.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

A true crack-dealer turns away no money. Snaps/aka Crackheads should be able to get $20.00 stones for less than $8.00 if they are a good Snap.

That is they keep returning with other crackheads money.. So when he/she comes in the middle the night trying to score a Dub 20. and only has 8dollars or less. you feed them.. occasionally.

Its possible the crackdealer will give them a whole dub 20 to get them back on their grind. you can kinda tell when youre about to lose your snap cause he/shes been up for 2/3 days.. you might not hook them up when you know they are going to go in a crack coma, you will not see them for 12-hrs or so .. Then when they do get get up, they blow up your phone cause its kinda like they think you may have vanished, and they'll need to score too..

This Crack coma comes from being up for several days.. Crack unlike meth will not keep the head going. Its just has nothing left to hold on to.. The user passes out. When the snap calls for a wake up. They may have little money or alot from being awoken from other crackheads that cant score.. They may get a gram for $30/50 of hard and keep going like that. Or come back and forth with 20's..

Sometimes you the crackdealer will prey on these people cause they are rather annoying ones that keep coming back with 20,20,20,20 and no matter how many times you tell them. BUY A GRAM!! they just dont put 2 and 2 together and you make money on them all day long.

Often times shorting them with dimes of Air fluff- a process used with hydrogen peroxide/ It bubbles the crack up making it look larger than it is... In the middle of an Alley they take a hit, its all the same. You can fluff melt. By the time they reach their destination if they havent taken a hit already. They will probable call back. "Oh that was small" "Same thing I gave you before, they are all weighed out, shits fire dawg" within the hrs your phone should ring again them seeking more..

Many times you want to spin your most annoying snaps with Melt. The best crack you have. Then when they return all wired, you sell the shitty crack - and then the Melt..

lil homie I grew up with this shit, seen it just come and go pretty much.. some people are still regularly stuck on it and some say they smoke it cause weed fucks them up to much .. Though these are the same people plastered drunk falling in the street, so drunk they cant even smoke crack properly .... yet they still do.. :confused:

I know a number of people I seen smoking it improperly also. It needs be Vaporized to get the most out of it.. Otherwise its really really really a waste of money. but to each is own...

You really dont want to be a crackdealer do you?.. Im not going to knock you cause the shit is so cash if you know what your doing. I laid it out for you basically. I never really made alot of money with it, If I did at the time. It was before I was growing Cannabis much more independently than I am now. I wasnt always a grower.. Sometimes a shower. :p
    Youre going to see how that shit is harming peoples lives and you will soon quit assisting them... Cause the same money can be earned doing less harmful things to your community... :devil:

6. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

Informative, but I just sadly keep thinking of these little kids in the other room sharing a pizza waiting for their mom to come out of the bedroom to take care of them for awhile ...

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

surprisingly I know of one female that smokes crack often and she takes care of her kids from what I can observe. though her BF/ husband will be out selling the kids bikes, stealing the siding off their own house, stealing cars, breaking in homes.. shes often beating the shit out of him with something .. And she still smokes the shit. :confused:

8. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

sounds lovely

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

most the people that become crackdealers are those that never really smoked it, or have done cocaine and think its harmless .. Many people use drugs recreational.. And i believe that its the inability to get crack cocaine from the market/ Shop/ store/ Government , Is what leads to the criminal elements of it..

Why would someone need to rip off sidling on a home cause $1000.00 of dollars in damages for $50.00 worth of crack. Cause the governments are all part of the Blight process. The weaker a community is . The less threatening it is to its Government commands..
    I returned from Iraq 2 times to this neighborhood, and Crack cocaine has done more damage to homes, and businesses here. Directly and indirectly than months of coalition bombings on Iraq. When you see parts of your neighborhood disappear. Crack houses abandoned, bars taken over by crack, family members taken over by it. Its very easy to think you might want a piece of the action on the destruction too..
    Because once its gone, its gone.. There is no rebuilding of the crack house, its an empty lot. And more empty lots and eventually it will be peace and quiet. I live in a neighborhood that once had. 30/40 crackdearler- 1000 crackheads. Be lucky now there is 5/10 cocaine dealers and 150 crackheads tops....

Drunks.......... well............ thats another story..:)

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

in toronto/hamilton..where captain lives...coke is as little as 50 a gram up to 100 a gram depending on the level of the dealer......captain...you know that freebasing coke results in crack?....generally..bar coke or street coke will produce less than .5 from a gram....if a dealer knows that you are a cooker..he will cut it with calcium because calcium cooks right through...which is why many crack heads get kidney stones...........crack heads will buy as little as their guy will sell or as much as he will front.....kills me that you have snorted so much blow but add some water and soda with heat to remove the cut and all of a sudden you think its now evil....ask orison about 'freaking' lol...it will blow your fucking head clean off[or hers]

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

Ive found a few that can smoke it .. like I have.. do a few blasts and get the best out if it.. Sitting around all day chasing that same hit, its really stupid and boring.

There is many things you cant do around a crackhead. Thats make noise. Many become very sensitive to noise.
    If your thinking about smoking crack with your buddies. You might want to send me your guitar stuff now. Cause there isnt going to be none of that..
    There are a few people that can smoke it and it dont even bother them. They just get a rush high, want to do things....

Then the others nailing doors shut, closing blinds, unplugging phones and electronics looking for cameras..

A bad person on a Crack cocaine geek is the worst tripper your ever going to want around. believe me kid.. The shit isnt funny at all..
    Like I said. If you like your music and stuff..... taking your shit apart, using your wammy bar as a pusher, breaking pens, hiding things- I knew one crackhead that would take a hit and go hide his pipe like the cops was at the door= RED Hot pipes that will burn your brand new coat, chairs, couch.. ect.. Hed lay them anywhere red hot.

you have people around with glass pipes breaking them on your carpet, they dont tell you-cause they was geeking on crack... people hiding in closest picking up knives to hide with..

And many time you see people take a hit the same shit youre smoking and they fly up the strairs, hiding, locking doors. Makes you wonder why its doing that to them and not to you.. Ive never had a geek like that and had to smoke enough to have a heart attack like Whoa.. but never had to lock doors and shit. It boils down to a flight or fight response type action the drug is doing. I have without a doubt believed my F/F is burned out from combat and nothing is really bothering me where I need to go hide in a closet with a steak knife..

My crack high is like a big ol O.. I like getting some head taking a blast, but that becomes sort of obtrusive to my wife. She dont use drugs really.. Thought there had been many times we had long oral sessions and I was smoking cocaine.. Eating pussy, getting your dick sucked and smoking crack.. OH ALLAH .. there isnt anything more great..[​IMG]

12. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

i'm gonna lol when i see CC come back with a "My Weekend Was Fucked - Crack Edition" thread.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

.. I think I just cracked a rib lolzing..:rofl:

14. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

YOUR LIFEEEEE!!!

na, just try it CC. feels good man

15. vigilanteherbalist2

vigilanteherbalist2 Senior Member

crack is delish

16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Haha...hey CC...whwere are you...there is a reason why they call smoking crack.....

....sucking the devils dick

17. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Beating your gf... smoking crack.. when are you gonna ask us how the market is for a used trailer?

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

crack cocaine has taken another life here..

Mark Sutey, age 35, son of Sonny Vic, owner of Vics boat dock here in the heart of Mckees Rocks..

[​IMG]
    Marks Home..

[​IMG]

pictures Ive taken on his property.. Fact: his parents were just paid a nice amount of money for a movie staring Russel Crow. Location setting this boat dock..

I have know Mark when he was a little kid. back in the day this was a happening spot. Lots of boater and parties. It has become the epicenter or self destruction for those that can not handle large amounts of cash at one time. On numerous occasions Mark was disowned by his father for the crack cocaine issue.. Though Ive know Mark all my life, I had never served him crack. There are many crack dealers closer to him in the bottoms of mckees rocks. I live about a mile from this location.

[​IMG]

SUTEY FRANK "MARK"
    Age 35, of Mckees Rock, on Thursday, December 2, 2010. Beloved son of Victor and Susan (Kosol) Sutey; father of Kaitlynn and Ashley; companion of Regina Marino; brother of Theresa Witthers and Roxanne Baradah; stepbrother of Carol Ann Hughes; also survived by aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews. Friends received Tuesday 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. at the VALERIAN F. SZAL FUNERAL HOME., 238 Helen St., Mckees Rock, where services will be help at 7:30 p.m.
    Send condolences at post-gazette.com/gb

:(..

19. OhSoDreadful

OhSoDreadful Childish Idealist

every time I've done/witnesssed a meth or coke deal the person was fucked up or being generous so the prices were always different

20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I think orison has shown the real 'cost' of crack cocaine.MY condolences to Orison on the loss of your life long friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.