Monsanto

Discussion in 'Globalization' started by Meliai, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

A friend of mine is starting an underground, revolutionary newspaper and I'm researching to write an article about Monsanto. I'm honestly surprised the subject of Monsanto doesn't come up more in conspiracy threads. Its a global conspiracy for sure, but there is nothing hush hush about it. Everything this corporation does is there for public record. They have a long history of making absolutely no apology for completely disregarding environmental law and basic human rights in the name of profit. Members of their board of directors and their top employees are interchangeable with people serving for the FDA, the EPA, and various judicial branches across the country. They've used their power to completely ruin various small-time farmers for unintentional cross-pollenation of Monsanto's patented seeds. One farmer is currently serving an 8 year jail sentence for that exact reason because Monsanto pressed criminal charges against him. They were a huge backer of the Food Safety Act.

Anyone who has done some research on this company please share your thoughts.

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

shameless bump.

3. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

we've talked about monsanto a fair amount in various news threads recently

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

well pardon me. you guys get downright snobby sometimes if someone misses a thread and posts a repeat :)