• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Psyowa-Girl

Psyowa-Girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted November 28 2010 - 05:36 PM

I have over the years developed what I would call a "breeding fetish". I am unaroused unless I can in some way think of being impregnated and used for the perpose of reproduction.
I know this could potentially be a dangerous fetish, for me, my mate, or any children conceived :\
Any way I could deal with this?
Does anyone else have this?
Posted Image
"For behold! I have been with you from the beginning, and I will hold you to my breast at the end of your Earthly existence."

#2 creedlespeek

creedlespeek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted November 28 2010 - 05:47 PM

I think it's relatively harmless if it's kept as fantasy that you're being used for sex for utilitarian purposes. However, use birth control. Please.
Shake the dice and steal the rice.

#3 MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze

eleven

• Members
  • 7,449 posts

Posted November 28 2010 - 05:49 PM

and I thought I'd heard it all :o

agree with creedlespeek, its harmless as long as your responsible and aware of the possible consequences

it's a little known fact that all australian accents originated from wombat rapings.

#4 Meliai

Meliai

shit

• 7,728 posts

Posted November 29 2010 - 11:23 AM

I dont think this is that weird. Biologically speaking, our sex drive serves the purpose of ensuring the continuation of the human race. We've evolved to the point where things like pleasure and love play a huge part in sex drive, but underneath it all the purpose of sex is still to procreate. I know a few married women that lost the pleasure-driven part of sex once they decided to have a baby and began to view sex only as a tool for procreation. You aren't that strange. But if you want a loving, healthy relationship with your mate outside of the desire for a child, maybe you should seek some kind of help for this.
I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love - J.R.R Tolkien

#5 MonkeyKing

MonkeyKing

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted December 10 2010 - 10:53 AM

Fetishes completely suck, because they typically mean being unable to get aroused from other types of sex.

There are therapies that can work, but it takes some serious effort.

#6 creedlespeek

creedlespeek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted December 10 2010 - 11:05 AM

Where on earth did you get the idea that most fetishists are only sexually interested in things that pertain to their fetish? That just isn't true.
Shake the dice and steal the rice.

#7 MonkeyKing

MonkeyKing

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted December 10 2010 - 11:29 AM

From my psych teacher.

Perhaps the studies say otherwise? I would be curious to read some first-hand study abstracts. Either way, the opening poster clearly has that problem, as she stated: "I am unaroused unless I can in some way think of being impregnated and used for the perpose of reproduction."

That sounds like a serious barrier, to me. I can really feel for her.

#8 MonkeyKing

MonkeyKing

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted December 10 2010 - 11:39 AM

fe·tish noun
: an object or bodily part whose real or fantasized presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression

However, not all dictionaries use this definition. It appears to have a different meaning in its common use, than in its medical use. I can see where that would get very confusing. Plus, this gets circular. If we use this definition, then, by definition, a fetish would be necessary for arousal.

Hmph, very annoying.

#9 jay the wizard

jay the wizard

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted December 10 2010 - 12:04 PM

MonkeyKing I think that's the idea - it's medically defined as a fetish if it is necessary for arousal. Anything less than that is just a kink I suppose. Of course, in everyday language sometimes particularly uncommon kinks are called fetishes.

#10 bikimaholic

bikimaholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted June 20 2012 - 09:15 PM

I think it is a great fetish as long as done safely. I have a similar turn on my cream pies. I get very turned on watching cream pie gangbangs with several guys shooting off in a girl. It would be awsome to participate in one of those but reality of it is that it is very risky and not realistic.

#11 Coke-Zero

Coke-Zero

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted July 12 2012 - 06:43 PM

It's not unheard, my gf definitely has a mild one. Just be careful with whatever you decide to do, i'd imagine it can impact you greatly.

#12 insertrandomnamehere

insertrandomnamehere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted July 12 2012 - 07:10 PM

After reading everyone posts:

If it is really the only way you can get aroused and get off than I'd seek some help. Mentality plays a huge role in sex! If it is really just a kink of fantasy, I really see no problem with it, I have had a few fantasies about that sort of thing before (not often, but a few).

#13 monkjr

monkjr

• 3,223 posts

Posted July 12 2012 - 07:24 PM

I'm a guy and I also have this fetish, just from the male perspective. Ironically though, the thought itself helps distract me from the physical sensation so I end up lasting longer...but again I do have to put barriers up mentally to actually like no have offspring until I can actually care for the children involved.

I would say this fetish is fine as long as you have a strong barrier between the real and pretend.

#14 unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin

The Archaic Revival

• 4,823 posts
  • LocationYarmouth Road

Posted July 14 2012 - 04:22 PM

I once had a girl who seemed to be into this. In the middle of sex she says "I don't want you to freak out, but I want you to tell me I better hurry up and cum or you will get me pregnant". It did surprise me lol, but I guess there are at least some people into it. It makes sense from an evolutionary point of view.
Posted Image

#15 friendlyfred

friendlyfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted August 27 2012 - 01:28 PM

must wash afterwards.

#16 Psyowa-Girl

Psyowa-Girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted October 25 2012 - 01:54 AM

I now have an IUD. No babies until it comes out, but I can still indulge ^-^
Posted Image
"For behold! I have been with you from the beginning, and I will hold you to my breast at the end of your Earthly existence."

#17 MrSpankHappy

MrSpankHappy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted October 25 2012 - 04:10 AM

Wow I detect a little judgement from some.. We are however in agreement... stay protected.

If this is your fetish and you get off on the idea.. then do what you need to do.. I do agree that it could be a dangerous fetish to have if you were to go from fantasy to reality for everyone involved. Most people who are into this fetish are usually into the cuckhold fetish... which in some cases is (IMO) a Dom/sub version of swinging. I however, do not have any advice on how to do it safely.. other than stay protected.
Confucius says : "Baseball has it all wrong. Man with four balls cannot walk!"

#18 zerojanai

zerojanai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted October 25 2012 - 05:04 PM

I now have an IUD. No babies until it comes out, but I can still indulge ^-^

Isn't the IUD great!? My fiance and I use that and we love it! Now I don't have a huge breeding fetish, but I absolutely love the natural sensation of skin to skin contact and being able to cum at will. Granted I also love the idea of multiple partners and 'sloppy seconds'. That is on my bucket list... :)

#19 monkjr

monkjr

• 3,223 posts

Posted October 25 2012 - 05:26 PM

The Republican party must have a breeding fetish because they want all pregnant females to bare the children if they got pregnant from a rape or/and from an incest situation.

If that lawful policy doesn't appeal to rapists with breeding fetishes I don't know what does.

^I say this in all seriousness because of all the Republican candidates that are stating and taking their anti-abortion position.

#20 thedope

thedope

tar baby

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 16,621 posts

Posted October 25 2012 - 05:37 PM

I love breeding tropical fish.

#21 monkjr

monkjr

• 3,223 posts

Posted October 25 2012 - 05:56 PM

I love breeding tropical fish.

Don't diffuse the serious tone of discussion I'm trying to instill in the dialogue now.

#22 MrSpankHappy

MrSpankHappy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted October 25 2012 - 07:35 PM

says the guy who brought up politics....

I completely understand the fetish.. breeding, sloppy seconds.. cuckhold.. of done safely.. awesome
Confucius says : "Baseball has it all wrong. Man with four balls cannot walk!"

#23 monkjr

monkjr

• 3,223 posts

Posted October 25 2012 - 11:36 PM

says the guy who brought up politics....

I completely understand the fetish.. breeding, sloppy seconds.. cuckhold.. of done safely.. awesome

Politics affects sexual health and what we can or can't get thrown in jail for so its a valid to bring it up.

#24 celandina

celandina

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 01:16 AM

It is no different then having a sub-slave fetish. Slaves were used to breed more slaves from Antiquity to 19th century America. Not to worry :)

#25 thedope

thedope

tar baby

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 16,621 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 08:43 AM

Politics affects sexual health and what we can or can't get thrown in jail for so its a valid to bring it up.

Have you seen breeding tropical fish? Their excitement comes out in brilliant color diffused with inner vibrancy, orgasmic. Why should one breeding fetish be more legitimate than another?

#26 The Center

The Center

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 10:23 AM

A once in 3 month injection form of birth control might be the best way to deal with this fetish. That means that there is no daily activity that reminds you that you cannot get impregnated, nor is there any use of condoms. If you can then somehow morph that fetish into a need to be filled with semen, and not impregnation specifically, then it can be less problematic.

#27 bikimaholic

bikimaholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted October 30 2012 - 01:45 PM

IF it's all about the creampie then use a squirting dildo and the fake cum for it. Works for my fantasy / Fetish without being dangerous. I don't worry about her getting knocked up as much as diesesed up

#28 Cody And Mom

Cody And Mom

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted November 10 2012 - 03:28 PM

I've been with girls that got off on thinking of being pregnant. And having a baby with me. They didn't have a hardcore fetish for it..They got horny from other things too.

It was just a 'kink' they fantasized of to get a lil extra thrill. All roleplaying style. I never got anyone pregnant. But I love pregnant women...

I loved telling them I'd make them pregnant in foreplay. Stuff in their ear like "When I blow my load in you, you'll know you are getting pregnant. Imagine that belly developing over time because of me, and me fucking your pregnant pussy", they would turn wild on me.

#29 Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla

Go Ape

• 7,400 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted November 11 2012 - 04:10 AM

I've been with girls that got off on thinking of being pregnant. And having a baby with me. They didn't have a hardcore fetish for it..They got horny from other things too.

It was just a 'kink' they fantasized of to get a lil extra thrill. All roleplaying style. I never got anyone pregnant. But I love pregnant women...

I loved telling them I'd make them pregnant in foreplay. Stuff in their ear like "When I blow my load in you, you'll know you are getting pregnant. Imagine that belly developing over time because of me, and me fucking your pregnant pussy", they would turn wild on me.

Yeah, Oi Vey with this thread. making out breeding fetish is some kind of fringe thing. Shit is everywhere

#30 monkjr

monkjr

• 3,223 posts

Posted November 12 2012 - 03:30 AM

Yeah, Oi Vey with this thread. making out breeding fetish is some kind of fringe thing. Shit is everywhere

Is it on an uptick among age 25 and below demographic?

I'd like to hypothesis it's because of reality TV about pregnant teens/young adults.

Somehow it seen as something to be glorified giving that those people are on TV.