About plugging a pill...

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by MagdaOpana, Nov 21, 2010.

1. MagdaOpana

MagdaOpana Member

This may seem like a silly question, but, say I want to plug this Opana 10 pill i have, do I have to do anything to the pill or do i just... stick it up there?

Any information would be appreciated.

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

dont stick it in your god dam asshole just pop it or snort it

3. IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2 Member

i agree :2thumbsup:

4. Lifex3

Lifex3 Member

Let him do it! It'll be funnier that way...

5. IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2 Member

put it in a condom first..

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I don't know how all the binders and crap work with pharmeceutical opiates but the best way to plug it would probably be to grind the pill up and prepare it like you would for injection and then take the needle off the syringe, insert it slightly or deeply if you're feeling frisky in you ass and squirt it in your butt. Sounds silly and dirty but that's what I recommend since I'm not sure how effective the rectum is at breaking down pills and stuff.

7. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Forget the haters. They have obviously never plugged an opiate :/ That or they don't know their bioavailabilitys... unproductive as most people are on HFs.

Plugging (ESP oxymorphone, which has an oral BA of 10% (WTF right?)) increases the BioAvailability to around 80%. Thats like taking 8 of them by mouth. That is assuming you have a liquid solution. (not from a pill)

Grind the pill down as fine as you can get it (hose clamps works well) then put it in a spoon and add hot water. Mix well, very well. Then use a needless syringe and stick it up there. It will feel like you have to poo, but don't. It will go away after like 10 minutes.

This will decrease the half life of the drug though, so you might have to do it more often. But it will give you a lot more fun out of one pill... > : ) ah hahahaha

8. cooperfan1

cooperfan1 Member

Codmoues has it right!!! Why spend all that money on oxymorphone only to get 10% BA from taking it oraly! THAT is stupid!! Dont listen to the other posters or let them make you feel awkward for doing this RA. Who cares, while they are telling you how dumb it is... you will be laughing your ass off in about 5 mins after plugging at the rush you will get.

9. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Just make sure that you empty yourself before attempting to plug.. :)

10. dmob12

dmob12 Member

:2thumbsup:

11. ophead

ophead Guest

Hey you do what makes you happy. Screw those assholes who want to act like they know something. The BA when taken oral is about 10% while plugging it will increase it to about 80%. Just use a finely crushed pill add warm water and let it sit for about 5 mins until its dissolved all the way. Then just draw it up with a syringe with out a point. ( ouch if you dont ) and enjoy... I've done it and you get so much from you pill. I won't stick a point in my arm so this is the next best thing. Just be careful with your dose until you know your tolerance. Don't want to see anybody drop out... Those who answer questions with BS suck. You just asked a question so why people feel the need to make you feel bad probably do it to make them self feel better due to a small dick...

12. MagdaOpana

MagdaOpana Member

Thanks for the info. I unfortunately have no syringe of any type, except one of those blue bulb syringes, would that work? If not do you know where I would go to get a syringe?

13. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

From What I Heard Plugging Opana Doesnt Help The BA, The Best Way To Take Them Is Nasally!!!

14. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Ive heard this is the way to get anything out of MS Contin (Morphine Sulfate). So I did one of the 60mg MS Contin using above directions, nodded the fuck out, lol.

15. Captainjimi

Captainjimi Guest

Can you do this with, let's say norcos, or just certain pills? Thanks

16. MagicalTophat

MagicalTophat Member

Yeah a blue ear bulb should work fine. Just get it like 2 inches in and get all the solution out.

17. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

the directions above are correct. my only concern is that opana gels up when it comes into contact with water and i dont know how that will affect the absorption. if you do give it a try do let us know how it works! good luck!

18. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

2 inches? No reason not to get it all the way in there. Creates more surface area which will make it kick in better too.

Most drugs/pills can be plugged for better effects than oral use.

19. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

It does, by 70%...

20. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

Are U Saying this from Exprience??? Do U Know About Opana specifically???