White pill V 48 | 10 (not an identification ?)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by cooperfan1, Nov 15, 2010.

1. cooperfan1

cooperfan1 Member

Im not looking for identification. i already know this is an oxycodone 5mg tablet that appears to not contain any APAP (acetaminophen).
    My question is; does this make the pill any more potent? My friend told me that it was a perc 10. I dont see how this is true unless the pill is stronger since there is no APAP in it. I dont know how 5mg of oxy is suddenly 10mgs just because it isnt in combination with APAP.

Did I get ripped? If I call my friend out on it they will be honest and compensate, but I dont want to say anything if in fact it is myself thats misinformed.

2. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

its a perc 5... period, thats all i know

3. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

4. cooperfan1

cooperfan1 Member

Wow that is crazy. Well I just got back to my friend who sold them to me and I told them about it. Hopefully they dont think Im being a bitch. They also bought a bunch from the same person and got ripped off =/ hopefully they realize Im just trying to help him out

5. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Yup. As stated above all you got was a percocet 5mg. Which has 5mgs of oxycodone. Thats it. How much did you pay for this anyway?

6. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Realize? If there's anything to realize, it's time for them to get their ass into the digital age.

And you got played, no mistakes. They don't put free drugs in pills because the pill doesn't contain APAP.

7. cooperfan1

cooperfan1 Member

Well I know that some of that came off as kinda of... well dumb. But I understand that the govt and drug manufactures are not going to put free drugs in pills... i seriously hope that you didnt think i was implying that. nothing in this world is free except my own imagination, and half the time i end up paying for drugs that shut it up or make it consume me...
    I meant that maybe my information was incorrect. If i dont the answer, i ask, thats how i learn. What initially made me ask that was because i know that brand name 5 mg percocet is slightly stronger then a 5mg generic oxycodone. I didnt know if maybe since there was no APAP it was more potent. 5mg is 5mg no matter what. apap or none. i know that. But i guess i was thinking that since there is not bulk products in the pill then it may have a higher absorption rate, thus getting more out of the pill...
    i dont know, sometimes my thinking process has a lag in it