257 replies to this topic

#1 ScottDK420

ScottDK420

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted November 09 2010 - 01:57 PM

I was wondering about what type of heroin is most common in other citys or parts of states and what the average price is for it there.Also the quality of the heroin on a A+ to F scale maybe also. A+ being "raw" uncut NJ/NYC fire powder before it is cut and bagged and F being bunk shit with no heroin at all.,B or B+ for good above average fire powder,A for the NYc/NJ fire powder,and so on...C+ to C- for average to lower than average street powder(or tar) thats cut too much but still gets you high,but takes a lot more than normal...you get the idea...
In Memphis,TN powder heroin is the most commonly avilable type of heroin ,at least for me and the people I know..Mostly when you buy grams you get a price cut and better heroin , but for a gram or less sold in 1/10 gram bags or 1/4gram bags it is cut moreso than when getting like 5 or 10 grams at once ....anyway the price for a 1/10gram bag of good powder is $10 or $15 to suburban types..and the quality of a bag is usually a B or B- depending on the dealer..grams sell for about $80 or $90 and are usually B+ quality dope.

#2 polishman

polishman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted November 09 2010 - 03:58 PM

Dang, man, that's expensive. I used to live in Corpus Christi, and down there, half a gram of B+ China White is $30, and a gram is 60 bucks... I have no idea where to score H in Dallas, because I don't know any dealers here, so I have no idea what the prices are up here...

#3 squibbles

squibbles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted November 09 2010 - 04:03 PM

Tar or Powder, jacked up rediculous asssss prices, 200 a g, 20-30 a tent
All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob

#4 Blu3Light

Blu3Light

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted November 09 2010 - 08:29 PM

Around 20-30 a point. Tar is the only thing around. B+ shit... It sucks

#5 ScottDK420

ScottDK420

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted November 11 2010 - 05:23 AM

tar that is B+ ? That must be some great purity tar ? B+ I meant to mean higher purity stuff,and from all I know and have heard the tar is more like a C or C+.Maybe I need to redo the A to F grading scale, For B+ i was talking about the average type of fire powder found ,not just average stuff,I think a C or C+ is average on a A to F scale whether powder or tar,althouth there is "fire tar" in some places aka ARiz. and New Mexico that is 70% pure at retail amounts.

#6 ScottDK420

ScottDK420

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted November 11 2010 - 05:27 AM

whoa where is that at?? Tar for $200 a gram!!! damn I know people in Oklahoma City that pay about $180 for a gram of tar and I am blown away !! I can see in a smaller town that really good H might run $150-200 a gram for powder,but I assumed tar was not much moree than $120 or so anywhere except for the most rural towns ,hours from a city ..

#7 polishman

polishman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted November 11 2010 - 04:41 PM

Those grams must be really pure and last a while, 'cuz when I got a half-gram of China White, which is pretty strong, it lasted me for 3 different times of getting high and that was it...so basically $10 for a good fix. How many fixes can you get offa these super expensive grams?

#8 smacklink18

smacklink18

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted November 11 2010 - 04:45 PM

That's similar to what it is out here too for a tent, but a g of powder is usually $150 and tar usually goes for less.

#9 ScottDK420

ScottDK420

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted November 11 2010 - 04:58 PM

No I got Columbian heroin which can be light brown or white or off white...lol 3 highs off a 1/2 gram of powder?!! lol..that is not good shit man..My grams are not super expensive..I get 5 grams of light brown columbian powder from NJ,or NY and I pay $350 for 5 which is &70 a gram and I get a knock you on your ass high from less than a 1/10th of a gram ,so I guess about 12-14 times off a gram of this fire powder..So basicly $6-7 a hella strong hit is my price...All white dope does not mean it is pure..I have had fire white powder and fire brown powder...its all about the cut man,not the color...my shits from NJ normally where a bag is 80-90% pure for a $5 or $10 bag of brown or white powder..hate shitty white powder and shitty light brown also...so take it from someone who has been in this D-game for 15+ years and has sold everything from a 1/10 gram up to 100 grams + at a time...it's not about the color or what some fool calls it,its about the dope and the purity,not the color...learn more about the shit before you come at me with your attitude man...I have seen and done shit you never even dreamed about and have been all over the world,Africa ,Asia ,Europe, South America, Mexico, etc...Me and my family have been in this since the 60's(my uncles and some older cousins) and I have lived from Florida to Cali ,and Texas and your prices for Texas are crazy..I know people in Dallas that pay $200 a gram for high grade powder heroin....You think the asians are gonna bring China White into Corpus Cristi,when 99% of the heroin in the US comes from Columbia,and Mexico,with small amounts coming into large cities from SEA,and SWA,although in small amounts...China White is a blanket term for white powder heroin,and often times is actually Fentanyl powder mixed with cut instead of actual Heroin..Read about it ..DEA sites, Ask other people in Hip Forums, or go to bluelight,,,they have Chemitstry degrees and other DR. degrees some of them and they can answer your China White for $60 a gram really quick...Does it need to be heated or does it all dissolve in cold water???

#10 Plant_Head

Plant_Head

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,298 posts

Posted November 11 2010 - 05:06 PM

Shit up in Rochester, NY it varies so much. There are so many bags with a real small amount of light brown that makes you feel way shitty the next day. Then there are fat sacks of white that is REALLY dope.

#11 polishman

polishman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted November 11 2010 - 05:36 PM

No I got Columbian heroin which can be light brown or white or off white...lol 3 highs off a 1/2 gram of powder?!! lol..that is not good shit man..My grams are not super expensive..I get 5 grams of light brown columbian powder from NJ,or NY and I pay $350 for 5 which is &70 a gram and I get a knock you on your ass high from less than a 1/10th of a gram ,so I guess about 12-14 times off a gram of this fire powder..So basicly $6-7 a hella strong hit is my price...All white dope does not mean it is pure..I have had fire white powder and fire brown powder...its all about the cut man,not the color...my shits from NJ normally where a bag is 80-90% pure for a $5 or $10 bag of brown or white powder..hate shitty white powder and shitty light brown also...so take it from someone who has been in this D-game for 15+ years and has sold everything from a 1/10 gram up to 100 grams + at a time...it's not about the color or what some fool calls it,its about the dope and the purity,not the color...learn more about the shit before you come at me with your attitude man...I have seen and done shit you never even dreamed about and have been all over the world,Africa ,Asia ,Europe, South America, Mexico, etc...Me and my family have been in this since the 60's(my uncles and some older cousins) and I have lived from Florida to Cali ,and Texas and your prices for Texas are crazy..I know people in Dallas that pay $200 a gram for high grade powder heroin....You think the asians are gonna bring China White into Corpus Cristi,when 99% of the heroin in the US comes from Columbia,and Mexico,with small amounts coming into large cities from SEA,and SWA,although in small amounts...China White is a blanket term for white powder heroin,and often times is actually Fentanyl powder mixed with cut instead of actual Heroin..Read about it ..DEA sites, Ask other people in Hip Forums, or go to bluelight,,,they have Chemitstry degrees and other DR. degrees some of them and they can answer your China White for $60 a gram really quick...Does it need to be heated or does it all dissolve in cold water???

Damn bro, I didn't mean anything personal, and I wasn't trying to cop an attitude, so my bad if it seemed that I was, I was just curious, that's all...You're probably right about the Fentanyl being cut in the "China White" I've only been doin' H for two years, so I don't know about it as much as you do, but my guess for that stuff is that you could get 4 good fixes, MAX offa that stuff, and when you look at it, it's white with just some tar mixed into it.

#12 ScottDK420

ScottDK420

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted November 12 2010 - 06:07 AM

What stuff are you speaking of that is white with tar mixed in it? The brown powder we get is light brown and no tar mixed in,it is not mixed with tar at all,it sometimes is just brown heroin..In Detroit I saw a 50 gram chunk or slab whatever you wanna call it of high purity powder that was dark brown with dark greyish tint,and it was "raw" not cut except a little at the lab it was processed into and was very strong stuff.I'm not trying to bust your chops on the white heroin you have done ,but I am just saying it is cut like all dope ,unless you have ahigh tolerance a 1/10 gram of "fire" powder will get you one nodding off good shot each and grams of even "rawer" powder you can get well over 12 shots a gram depending on tolerance..and those shots will knock you on your ass like a hit to the head with a hammer..lol...no offense taken ,I believe you when you say you can get white powder heroin for $60 a gram,just know that it is very unusual for powder to be that cheap,my friends in LA pay $65-100 a gram for tar of various potency,so you see why I was skeptical don't you? Anyway you get a good deal even though it takes 1/2 gram to = 3 shots,but at that price thats ok, but be careful when doing any east coast of chicago powder if you ever buy any there , they normally sell bags that are grams bagged up into 15-20 bags per gram, but I get a bag in Memphis it is 1/10 of a gram , and you can get a fat shot or several lines that will nod you out of a 1/10gram..Some good dope is white,some good dope is brownish ,some bad dope is brownish,and some white dope is bad,it's all about the purity more than the color in most places,becasue street dealers can add cuts to make dope whiter or cuts to make it browner,or a variety of other methods..anyway no problems man,just wanted to let you knoiw that color is normally not an indication of purity unless you get weight and the dope is a certain color and is then cut to look whiter or darker...anyway at least you were not buying tar heroin,I have never done tar myself although it is available here,I once looked at it and smelled some and was thinking thats some nasty looking shit,I am not putting that shit in my arm..lol..The people I know that do tar smoke it only since tar is bad on the veins becasue it is so resin like ,it will ruin a persons veins 10 times quicker than injecting powder heroin,,and leaves abcesses,etc..so I do not wanna go there with any tar,it even smells kinda nasty when people smoke it to me...anyway later on man..peace ..

#13 polishman

polishman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted November 12 2010 - 12:35 PM

Dang, that's nice to get 15-20 bags per gram! I wish I could get high off of that little. The white stuff that I got was still pretty strong, but no where near what you're talking about. I think that it's tar cut with a bunchy of Fentanyl. So when it's that pure, is it just water soluble or do you still have to cook it with a lighter?

#14 smokindude

smokindude

• 3,740 posts

Posted November 12 2010 - 01:05 PM

Ive been doing dope every single day for 3 years. I do not have 1 dealer so i have experience with differant heroin.

Atleast around here, the darker the BETTER. Ive had fire white and fire brown dope, but about 80% of the time..DARKER THE BETTER. It goes for 80-100$ per gram, and 1 gram will last 2-6 fixes, depending on quality. I once did a .8 TO THE DOME because my experience told me the dope was shitty. I got high and got a little rush, but the shit sucked.

I once did a .1 of FIRE and got a real strong rush, and did not need another fix for a full 24 hours. There was shit cut with fentanol(sp) that was all rock with a tint of purple, and let me tell you that shit was FIRE, so fire that you would get so high you would literally get sick. And i dont mean the puke/good feeling kind of sickness...

Packs(name of 40-50 dollar bags) weigh .3-.5. A .3 will last me 1-2 fixes, and a .5 will last me usually 1-3 fixes. I live in boston, and have NEVER seen black tar heroin, so i cannot comment. Its all powder/rock up here, but my good buddy tried black tar before and said it was the best shit he has ever done. If you do not have a steady connect, it seems to be getting more difficult to find fire shit because the economy is so bad everyone is looking for an extra buck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Money money money aint shit to me, but i gotta make a lot so I can live free.

#15 ScottDK420

ScottDK420

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted November 12 2010 - 03:02 PM

Dang, that's nice to get 15-20 bags per gram! I wish I could get high off of that little. The white stuff that I got was still pretty strong, but no where near what you're talking about. I think that it's tar cut with a bunchy of Fentanyl. So when it's that pure, is it just water soluble or do you still have to cook it with a lighter?

Some people cook up their powder but most don't because the good powder dissolves in water with no heat,and most people say that if their is anything that is left in the spoon,it's cut so you might as well not heat that up,so you don't dissolve the cut and inject it ...I never heat my shots,although these days I snort more than anything,take breaks from heroin and all that to keep my tolerance down so it will not be like it was when I was doing heroin shots all day long...like 4 to 6 shots a day back in the day,which was not really that long ago..

#16 SoulVibrations

SoulVibrations

celestial viator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted November 22 2010 - 11:45 PM

I would still be banging dope if there was any worth banging in DE anymore. a couple months back i was buying bundles(13 bags or 10 of the white ones from NJ) for 50 which is the cheapest you'll find here and would get on atleast 3 times. Almost always white, the brown dope always smelled like vitamins and hasn't really been around since 06. never had to cook any heroin and almost never had to use a cotton to filter, always mixed up nice.

Dope would be the shit if it was easier to find weight but its all bags around here.
Stamps in my area(NJ,PA,DE) tropicana, man down, RX, ferrari, camarro, puma.

#17 ScottDK420

ScottDK420

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted November 23 2010 - 10:25 AM

I rarely heat up my dope ,but I always use a cotton to filter in case of some unknown tiny crap in there ,but I guess it would still get into the rig..I normally snort heroin lately moreso,becasue it's good as hell and why slam it when you can get high as hell snorting a little,although I still like the feeling of a good shot,just trying to stay off the needle as much as I can right now..Our dope is sometimes white and sometimes light brown,and is almost always really fire shit, although other people here may get shitty dope of either color,I know some people and get some quantity normally so I get the better dope buying 5 grams or 10,or 25 grams ,which is the best quality dope when buying that much,and I usually have a few other people pool their money with mine when getting that much,25 grams is alot of heroin to have and I do not sell it like a dealer,just get it for friends or hook up friends and never cut it ,sometimes just charge a little more than what i pay per gram,and it's all good..

#18 ScottDK420

ScottDK420

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted November 23 2010 - 10:30 AM

I would still be banging dope if there was any worth banging in DE anymore. a couple months back i was buying bundles(13 bags or 10 of the white ones from NJ) for 50 which is the cheapest you'll find here and would get on atleast 3 times. Almost always white, the brown dope always smelled like vitamins and hasn't really been around since 06. never had to cook any heroin and almost never had to use a cotton to filter, always mixed up nice.

Dope would be the shit if it was easier to find weight but its all bags around here.
Stamps in my area(NJ,PA,DE) tropicana, man down, RX, ferrari, camarro, puma.

Everyone I know from Nj,NYC,and philly say the dope the get is normally fire ,even by the bag,although sometimes they say you might get some scramble ,but you just go to another dealer and get the fire..I guess since they live close to the dealers they know what bags are fire and what bags are sucky,and they can drive around and get the good shit,where you are out of state tags there,which is never the best scenario when buying dope in places like NJ or Philly,because of the cops and the corner D boys see you are from out of state and may try to pass of some shady dope to you..sucks for you that you live right near where the best purity dope in the US is =NJ/NYC area and then Philly and you get shitty bags..bummer

#19 SoulVibrations

SoulVibrations

celestial viator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted November 23 2010 - 07:16 PM

#20 MasterKush421

MasterKush421

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted November 24 2010 - 02:21 PM

Well Im In Chicago and we got pretty decent stuff the most available form of heroin is white theres brown and tar but not as available as white. The prices are pretty good theres nicks and dimes, tar is more expensive it goes for 20 to 25 for 100mg. Grams 125$ white, 100$ brown, and 200$ tar these are the prices for good grade heroin, theres also cheap prices for low purity heroin I havent touch low quality since i was 16 and idk if the prices are still the same but Im pretty sure they are 100mg of white, brown, and tar go for one buck yes 1$ 200mg two bucks 2$ i forgot how much the grams go for maybe ten or twenty bucks not so sure doe. Theres talk about raw heroin but all that is bs to me no street dealers is going to sell pure heroin its just stupid nor big time dealers are going to sell pure, but there is heroin that is really really high grade but not that much only a small handful of dealers have it and believe me its highly expensive for one hit I had the honor to have bougth this pure form of heroin and it ran for 500$ but believe me its fucking worth it I was fucking out of my mind as soon as I shoot It up my whole body just felt like It melted down and all my pain and bones just vanished It felt so fucking good but expensive and I dont usually mess with it often maybe five times a month. Theres was also a special news report about Chicago this week about how suburban kids are driving hrs to Chicago to come score heroin it as called Highway Heroin.

#21 SoulVibrations

SoulVibrations

celestial viator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted November 24 2010 - 07:08 PM

yes 1$ 200mg two bucks 2$ i forgot how much the grams go for maybe ten or twenty bucks not so sure doe.

EH, got to be junk....

#22 MasterKush421

MasterKush421

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted November 24 2010 - 08:28 PM

EH, got to be junk....

Yes it is junk but the dealers like any other business want to get everyone to buy from them the low class, middle class, and the high class. Usually the only people that score the cheap stuff is the newbies that dont want to waste a lot of money and they fear that if they do something stronger they migth OD, the other is the homeless they buy a lot of this stuff. I started doing heroin when I was 17 and it was really cheap one buck got me high for a good couple of hrs, it was fire to me but I was a newbie then they told me about purer heroin and after that I never ever whent back. :2thumbsup:

#23 ScottDK420

ScottDK420

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted November 25 2010 - 01:53 PM

I know a lotta chicago heroin users and they never said anything about any heroin being low grade even for $1 a 1/10th...I know all about the westside "heroin highway" lol,,but anyway I hear newbies complain of getting shitty heroin and paying $8-10+ a 1/10th gram,,lol,,,you either had one hell of a connection or shit done changed up with that low grade dope there..Sounds like 1930 heroin price ..lol..ya heard?! Thats probably what they payed for some fire then $1 a bag or $1 or 2 or some shit a gram..lol..

#24 3head

3head

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted November 25 2010 - 02:23 PM

wow all i gotta say is if thats legit i envy those prices!

#25 Plant_Head

Plant_Head

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,298 posts

Posted November 25 2010 - 02:49 PM

Dang I'm going to move out to Chicago someday. I wonder how to get a good connect though...You might actually get shit if you just hit the corners.

#26 ergotoxine

ergotoxine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted November 25 2010 - 04:32 PM

you guys in the states have got it cheap, in oz, an AU$50 bag, which should be 0.1g will give you a hit, but they're usually smaller and you need more, half a gram is $200 and grams $350. Purity has dropped dramatically over the years, back in 20000 it was I think more than double the strength, dont see people nodding off and pukeing like the used to in those days. I used to be weary about using a whole 50 bag back then, now I wouldn't be too cautious about doing up a whole 100 rock, I'd be fucked, but I doubt I'd drop.
Posted Image

#27 MasterKush421

MasterKush421

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted November 26 2010 - 01:08 AM

I know a lotta chicago heroin users and they never said anything about any heroin being low grade even for $1 a 1/10th...I know all about the westside "heroin highway" lol,,but anyway I hear newbies complain of getting shitty heroin and paying $8-10+ a 1/10th gram,,lol,,,you either had one hell of a connection or shit done changed up with that low grade dope there..Sounds like 1930 heroin price ..lol..ya heard?! Thats probably what they payed for some fire then $1 a bag or $1 or 2 or some shit a gram..lol..

Yeah lol last time I fucked with low grade heroin was almost ten yrs ago it could have change idk Im a ask around see If they still have that special. Yeah I hear bout these guys driving hrs to score and end up getting ripped or robbed. My guy last time wanted to score blow and ended up with caffeine powder, to me the 290 Is way overrated by suburban kids I say go to the 90 Its more lowkey and they usually have better dope.

#28 MasterKush421

MasterKush421

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted November 26 2010 - 01:10 AM

Dang I'm going to move out to Chicago someday. I wonder how to get a good connect though...You might actually get shit if you just hit the corners.

What I like about Chicago Is that you dont need a connect all you have to do Is hit the streets and you a find plenty of dealers out and about only problem Is who to choose lol.

#29 3head

3head

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted November 26 2010 - 09:14 AM

word!

#30 SoulVibrations

SoulVibrations

celestial viator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted November 26 2010 - 08:19 PM

you guys in the states have got it cheap, in oz, an AU$50 bag, which should be 0.1g will give you a hit, but they're usually smaller and you need more, half a gram is $200 and grams $350. Purity has dropped dramatically over the years, back in 20000 it was I think more than double the strength, dont see people nodding off and pukeing like the used to in those days. I used to be weary about using a whole 50 bag back then, now I wouldn't be too cautious about doing up a whole 100 rock, I'd be fucked, but I doubt I'd drop.

Ah man i wouldn't even bother. And i thought i had it bad. I could be wrong but i doubt there is a demand for it in australia like in the US. But i have noticed the same thing, dope just aint the same as it used to be and its not just from tolerance build up(i usually take month breaks). And i am only talking like back in 07, there have also been large amounts of arrests in DE, our city wilmington is so small that its just too easy to get caught. Most of the people that get caught probably give up info and it doesn't take much to bring down a network in such a small city.