How to make my cat fat

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by squibbles, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squibbles

squibbles Member

What is the quickest way to make my cat fat? I'm not going to lie and bullshit, because honestly I don't care if my cat doesn't live a long healthy life. So if your going to be a whiny bitch dont even reply

Besides a shit ton of cat food I've been giving her lunch meat. Also I put bacon grease or butter on top of her food on a regular basis. Is there anything else I could do to make her get fatter? Should I lock her in a small space so she gets no work out everyday and can't burn it off? She hasn't been throwing up, no shits or nothing no bad reactions that I can tell (for all you cock suckers that are going to reply anyway and say this is bad, shes had no bad reactions so suck my weiner).. Any additional tips/tricks to make cats fat?

2. psychedelicg1rl

psychedelicg1rl Member

why the hell would you want to make your cat fat? and why would you post you dont care if your cat lives very long life. What kind of pet owner are you?

3. squibbles

squibbles Member

The kind that wants my cat to be fat as fuck obviously, duh. What kind of poster are you after reading the original post and still whining about some boo hoo bullshit. I'm not going to beg and plead with you people just don't post if your not going to give me some advice- I dont give a shit about my cat being healthy, so fuck yourselves.

4. psychedelicg1rl

psychedelicg1rl Member

Ok , wow, anger issues.

Go along with trying to kill your cat.

Really dont care. I am sure you might actually get an reply or two, that might help you. but Seriously if you dont tell someone why you want to make your cat fat, why would they help yOU?

5. squibbles

squibbles Member

Because fat cats are obviously more lovable then skinny cats. Average cats are boring. Fat cats are where it is at. Do I need anymore reason then that? I don't mean to offend you- which I may have. But don't take it so personally, it's a forum on the internet. I asked for opinions on how to make my cat fat, not on how to make it healthy..

6. idioticnumbskull

idioticnumbskull Member

Well this is a dissapointement. I thought the thread was going to about how to give yourself bigger and fuller va-j-j lips.

7. psychedelicg1rl

psychedelicg1rl Member

Dont worry I didnt take it personally.

Cant give you advise on that, bc I dont really like making cats fat.
    lol

8. squibbles

squibbles Member

So.. You wanna hook up then? ASL???

9. squibbles

squibbles Member

It was posted in the animal forum.. Why would it be about giner-69ers?

10. idioticnumbskull

idioticnumbskull Member

Are fat cats really more lovable then skinny cats?

11. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

Squibbles you big stupid knob-end! :bobby:

12. squibbles

squibbles Member

Of course they are. You out of anyone should know this... rumor has it you have the fattest cats around..

13. Lostthoughts

Lostthoughts Thostloughts

just leave it in the freezer for a while, it`ll eventualy get bored and just eat all your food

14. squibbles

squibbles Member

Thank god for some advice instead of being a doucher. Id give you rep, but apparently I cant.. Freezers are cold though, I don't want him to freeze to death (see I care so go fuck yourselves once more) I obviously want him to fatten up before he becomes frozen. I don't want to eat a semi-fat cat. Will my pantry work?

15. Lostthoughts

Well.. theres no comic strips that have existed for over 30 years about skinny active cats.. (not to mention some movies and tv shows)

16. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

Just ram doughnuts down it's throat. A la foie gras.

17. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

Do you leave your cat alone during the day? It might be aerobising while you are gone working off the fat and calories you worked so hard to beef it up with.

18. Lostthoughts

hmm.. It depends on what food is in your pantry, but assuming its mostly caned goods and things in boxes (very difficult for cats to open, especialy in the dark) it probably wouldnt do any good.

I think your cat would probably be fine in the freezer (you must be forgetting that cats have fur coats designed for this very thing) but if youre too worried about it, the refrigerator is probably a good option.

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

old cats lose the ability to recognize when they are full so they keep eating. You need to lose the kittens, get a cat thats at least 9 or 10 years old, and keep its food bowl full all the time.

20. squibbles

squibbles Member

I do leave him alone, but I tape up her paws realllll good first, makes her flap them like a birds wings. Is that making her burn to many calories?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.