legal high/alternatives site need a little advice

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by HipHopOPotOmUSh, Nov 5, 2010.

1. HipHopOPotOmUSh

HipHopOPotOmUSh Member

am I able to list something on our site even if we do not have it in our inventory for the time being if we make a sale off of it can we have it shipped from a different company to the buyer or do we have to deal with the sale and buyer directly and do we (my brother and I) have to have the product in our inventory (actually in our hands) rather than just have it listed and end up having a resource for it online. Because we want to list items just to see if it sells without even having it then get it shipped to whomever makes the purchase.

aslo we have a bunch of miscelaneous herb/extract/resing ie: wild dagga kanna, blue lotus, kava, and kratom and also a bunch of randon herbal incense bags from different companies that sent free samples that usually retail anywhere from 10-30 dollars retail.. can we post these on the site and just say we only have 1 of each incense pack in stock... thanks and absolutley any info at all would be appreciated!

2. Xannybammy

Xannybammy Guest

Can u send a link to your site? I'm curious to check out what you got and give advice if i can. -chase

3. SUNNYSHINE

SUNNYSHINE Guest

Looking for MDVP online provider.

4. SUNNYSHINE

SUNNYSHINE Guest

:sunny: Looking for MDPV online provider for health reasons.