Why do I want to watch my wife fuck another guy?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by verkitwme, Nov 4, 2010.

1. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

^im w/ her^

2. mted

mted Member

True love includes being able to feel compersion for your partner when they are enjoying themselves, rather than jealousy. And there is a fine line between "self worth" and selfishness.

3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I find it erotic watching her flirt, flash, and even dance at Gentleman's club. At one time she was very insecure about her body. She thought all guys wanted girls like you see in Playboy. At first I had to coax her into doing wild things. Later she would do it on her own.

4. Leila_xo

Leila_xo Member

WOW! the responses here sure shocked me, i wonder if my guy feels somewhat the same o_O

5. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Leila_xo 0nly one way to find out! He may surprise you.

6. Sassygurl

Sassygurl Member

I honestly just don't get it. I'm not judging anyone that does this but I just can't wrap my head around the idea of my spouse or partner wanting to see me with another person.

My partner and I have talked about it but only breifly. He said that he would love to watch another guy fuck me....but I never really had the chance to delve into the "why".

I know I could never watch him with another woman. I have jealousy issues and all that I would be able to think about was my worry that he would prefer her over me. I realize this has to do with my own struggles with insecurity issues...but I just feel sad when thinking of seeing him with someone else.

7. oceangaia

oceangaia Guest

You either get it or you don't. He and I and others could give you all the reasons "why" but you'll never truly understand. It has nothing to do with not loving you or wanting someone else. We just like it. Trying to explain it would be like explaining to a vegetarian why I like steak. I just do.

8. Sassygurl

Sassygurl Member

Fair enough. Allthough for the record I love steak. :) lol

9. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

You say you don't get it, but at the same time you answer why you don't get it! Jealousy issues and you struggle with insecurity issues. The lifestyle is for sure not for you and that is all right. For others without those issues it can be a great experience and can actually bring people closer together.

10. Sassygurl

Sassygurl Member

Touche! Lol

Ya, I figured that my insecurities/jealousy issues played into it but I imagine there are others out there who don't stuggle with these issues and may still not understand it either....wondered if maybe there was something more I'm missing. I am truly interested in trying to figure out why people engage in tis type of behavior.

I am going to talk to my partner more about it, I do find it interesting and I would love to hear what it is that turns him on about this. Again, coming from a non-judgemental point of view, I find it fascinating when people can be so open and free sexually. I'm a social worker so that could explain why I tend to want to analyze and perhaps over analyze people and their actions. Lol.

11. mted

mted Member

Perhaps the most important thing is that I don't feel jealousy. I'm completely secure with myself, my skills in bed, and our relationship status. If I think of my girl fucking another guy and know that she is having a good time, I feel compersion (opposite of jealousy). I'm happy that she is enjoying herself. Additionally, I don't know if you want to hear this, but men are fascinated with "slutty" women; especially if their otherwise so decent gf/wife acts like one for a change. Fucking another guy makes her quite "slutty", so to speak. It can be a big turn-on. :)

12. adam7

adam7 Guest

:love:my wife and i happy swinger, am in bed is much better and than before my wife got fucked by many another

13. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

This is my kind of girl. :2thumbsup: Rock on!

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

cause youre a fucking weirdo ,, thats y,..

15. TomSmithen

TomSmithen Guest

I've started another thread, but I'm trying to figure out right now if my body is telling me I'm insanely jealous of the other guy she wants to fuck. Or if it's telling me I want her to fuck him, and watch.

16. James79

James79 Guest

I have felt like I would love to see my girlfriend fuck another guy for years, I admitted it too her once and it turned her on a lot. We then started role playing the idea in bed, pretending I was another guys we know, using dildos to improvise etc. This escalated to her letting her self get chatted up bars, her leading them on, letting them dance with her, kiss her, touch her intimately up until the point the guy thinks he's leaving with her. When we get home she is always soaking wet and fucks like crazy.

We always agreed not to go the final step and do it because we don't want to risk our relationship. We are only in our late twenties though and think this will always be a fantasy we want to fulfil, so who knows.

For me the reason is not one of not being able to satisfy her more the pleasure I get out of watching her be a dirty little slut, and she likes to play that role too.

For the record she feels the same way about seeing we with another women, but we have never done any of the things she has as she's not sure she could handle the reality.

17. 007cfc

007cfc Guest

Two years ago I suggested my wife should try another man... After 18 loyal years this shocked her, a perfect wife, sweet, sexy, loyal, perfect mum, and a woman who although is very very attractive, would have gone to her grave being with just me.
    She was shocked, surprised ... After a year of talking through the whys and why nots, she slowly warmed to the idea... Baby steps, flirting , chatting about who she liked, to putting her profile and pictures( not face), on an adult site, clearly stating she was married and she had permission.
    She started chatting, and looking at guys pictures,she started getting turned on, and finally about 6 months ago agreed to meet a guy here, I met him, brought him home, introductions, a few laughs , then I left them to it.
    He stayed the night, I stayed in spare room, I here's them closing the bedroom door, and I could not help hearing them getting it on.
    I could hear the headboard banging, I could hear the slapping noise of her wet pussy getting ploughed by him as he fucked my wife hard, ending in him groaning, fucking her harder.. Then silence...yes another man had fucked and cum in my wife.
    We talked, analysed, and I asked if she wanted to stop( I would have happily gone with her choice), but she said she enjoyed it so much she wanted to keep the option open.
    2 months ago, I brought another back , she had befriended and got to know, and àll her choice, well, he fucked her as well.
    She is currently talking to about 4-6 guys, one was the first guy who is coming back in a week to fuck her again, the next week a new guy is fucking her, and she is pretty sure there are at least another 3 new guys will fuck her in the near future.
    How are we?, never been closer, best friends, soul mates, normal life 90% of the time, we love eachother, our sex life is on fire ... It can work, no jealousy as it's only sex, no secrets, nothing to do with insecurity or having gay thoughts etc... That's all bullshit, I just wanted my wife to enjoy life to its fullest, and give her a special gift for being so damn perfect.
    I find it funny that most of the guys who don't get it, think its wrong, are guys who think they own their wives, or unhappily married or divorced ... Says it all ;)

1 person likes this.
  18. Daniel_62

Daniel_62 Member

Totally agree with 007, Wife and I are happily enjoying her sex life, Were very close,
    No jealousy at all. We've recently settled down a bit to just 1 or 2 regular boyfreinds.
    They go out probably twice a week, sometimes more. She's even spent the entire weekend with him. Its all good. On occasion I get to watch the action and I really get off to it. Just hearing her vocals, and his too, is a huge turn on. One of my goals was to see her with a Large Cock, she eventually met a guy, fucked him solo, then brought him home. I thought I was gonna explode while he slowly entered her. This was almost the hottest thing I ever seen. The point is it works well for us. People need to realize this is 2013, not 1950. Alot of people fuck. its not a Bad thing, Its not evil,
    a modern couple can be happily married and still have an incredible sex life with several people.

Dave

19. Rajeev

Rajeev Guest

You're a woman, can you help my wife understand how cool this is....
    Please mail me on hi.am.rajeev@gmail.com

I appreciate the help... Thank you

20. Rajeev

Rajeev Guest

Its totally cool I think.... My wife loves sucking me... She does it cos she likes to more than I like it... So thats the same as fucking...

Go on let her suck and fuck....