Photo
- - - - -

Why do I want to watch my wife fuck another guy?

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#1 verkitwme

verkitwme

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted November 04 2010 - 04:39 AM

Happily married couple with MILF for sure, trim body that guys would kill for. Great sex life but I'm almost obsessed with having a threesome with a really well hung guy and her. I'm "normal" in the size range but think she'll go wild riding a big cock. We talk about it during sex and it turns us both on, she likes to fantisize about me with another chick too. I've told her my feeling are real and and is somewhat interested. Tried the craigslist route and get slammed with responses. What is the general feeling out there on making this happen ?

Edited by drumminmama, May 03 2014 - 08:50 AM.

#2 Ozzie

Ozzie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted November 04 2010 - 03:06 PM

Love it, Love it, Love it. we have been swing for over 25 years, and I love to see guys fuck my wife. It is even hotter if the guy has a huge cock, I love to see her with her legs wide open and his cock pumping her. The more guys that fuck her, the better :)

#3 Amoureux

Amoureux

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted November 04 2010 - 03:23 PM

my husband and I are echangistes.
It is good for relationship

#4 stevepremo

stevepremo

loves life

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted November 05 2010 - 07:48 AM

There's nothing hotter than watching a woman I love having sex with someone else, while I'm holding her head in my lap, with my hard cock resting against her cheek.
  • DieselGirl likes this

#5 squibbles

squibbles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted November 05 2010 - 07:49 AM

I'm just that guy that will fuck your wife
All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob

#6 Amyoxl

Amyoxl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted November 06 2010 - 10:49 AM

My husband is a little different in that regard. He is ok with me being with another man but he doesn't want to participate, or watch. He says he couldn't stand to watch.

#7 Yazzz

Yazzz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted November 06 2010 - 11:49 AM

What if you had a big dick yourself - would the incentive still be the same to watch your wife with other men (since you said them having a big dick made it more exciting)???

I always here guys who like watching their wife with other men mention a big dick - i always assumed this is because they have small dicks and feel inadequate or something?

#8 verkitwme

verkitwme

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted November 08 2010 - 07:42 AM

Well I don't feel inadequate as our sex life is great, but the thought of her riding a huge cock does turn us both on.

#9 nldn

nldn

• 1,645 posts

Posted November 08 2010 - 12:28 PM

Whilst it's not for me I've come across other men with the same feelings.

#10 bikimaholic

bikimaholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted November 09 2010 - 11:10 AM

It's not just about a big cock. I prefer someone the same size as myself.

#11 cmorris0

cmorris0

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted November 09 2010 - 11:53 AM

i've been asked to fuck a mans wife while he watched and he loved it when she was moaning and squirting all over the place.

#12 D&D

D&D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted November 09 2010 - 09:44 PM

we have done it 4 times now and i love it too. my favorite part is watching them cum on her.
our user name doesn't have anything to do with the game D&D. we picked that because our real names both start with D. just for the record.

#13 verkitwme

verkitwme

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted November 10 2010 - 11:42 AM

How did you find a good candidate for her to fuck????

#14 Ozzie

Ozzie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted November 10 2010 - 12:59 PM

we have done it 4 times now and i love it too. my favorite part is watching them cum on her.

I love seeing guys cum on my wife's face or tits :)

#15 Amyoxl

Amyoxl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted November 10 2010 - 02:03 PM

How did you find a good candidate for her to fuck????

She has to be the one that does the finding if its going to work.

#16 D&D

D&D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted November 10 2010 - 10:06 PM

Well we have found all 4 on Craiglist. There are a lot of picture collectors out there but once in awhile you get lucky. I don't know how to do it otherwise.
As far as Craiglist i would recommend lurking for awhile and see who post a lot and avoid them. I have noticed they are the ones that will waste your time.
the hard part is finding another female.....
our user name doesn't have anything to do with the game D&D. we picked that because our real names both start with D. just for the record.

#17 verkitwme

verkitwme

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted November 12 2010 - 09:40 AM

We've tried CL and man did we get slammed with responses. A lot of really young guys but think we found one candidate, now to see if there's any chemistry....

#18 jack virgin

jack virgin

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted November 24 2010 - 12:11 AM

Happily married couple with MILF for sure, trim body that guys would kill for. Great sex life but I'm almost obsessed with having a threesome with a really well hung guy and her. I'm "normal" in the size range but think she'll go wild riding a big cock. We talk about it during sex and it turns us both on, she likes to fantisize about me with another chick too. I've told her my feeling are real and and is somewhat interested. Tried the craigslist route and get slammed with responses. What is the general feeling out there on making this happen ?

it is also satisfying to let her have an affair and then talk about it. she will love you for it and it is a great turn on. it is hard to arrange a threesome, but wives really love the attention of two guys. my wife has always liked to dress sexy and she is good looking and rather than have her sneak. she had sex with guys at an early stage of our marraige. she would always tell me about it and for me it was great.

#19 Kista

Kista

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted November 24 2010 - 12:51 AM

Try an adultdating site (such as adultfinder)

Or just get huge dildo.. you two can share =)
Posted Image

#20 Amyoxl

Amyoxl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted November 24 2010 - 08:58 AM

it is also satisfying to let her have an affair and then talk about it. she will love you for it and it is a great turn on..... she would always tell me about it and for me it was great.

This is what worked for my husband and me. We called it an open marriage at first, but he never wanted another woman and I only wanted one other man. So I guess I'm having an open affair. I like this arrangement a lot and my husband loves it.

#21 jack virgin

jack virgin

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted November 24 2010 - 06:37 PM

She has to be the one that does the finding if its going to work.

this is good advice. before my wife got interested in this she picked out someone who she worked with that she was friends with for a long time. he was much younger than me but here for 10 years he has been dating her and i have yet to be deprived. she enjoys the extra sex and he likes the no ties. for me it is win all the way

#22 Si69

Si69

• 1,149 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted November 24 2010 - 11:36 PM

Love it, Love it, Love it. we have been swing for over 25 years, and I love to see guys fuck my wife. It is even hotter if the guy has a huge cock, I love to see her with her legs wide open and his cock pumping her. The more guys that fuck her, the better :)

This has been my/our experience too, not sure if the more the better applies but watching her being fucked and letting her either suck me at the same time, or else fuck him at the same time ----- what a turn on!

Simon

#23 jack virgin

jack virgin

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted November 25 2010 - 10:39 PM

This has been my/our experience too, not sure if the more the better applies but watching her being fucked and letting her either suck me at the same time, or else fuck him at the same time ----- what a turn on!

Simon

simon, i have to ask you as i have never joined my wife in a threesome, but she just has sex and tells me about it . then we have more sex. is it fun to join in? i have had this fantasy of her having more than one guy at a time. have you had this experience and does the woman like it. sorry to ask but i thought you might know. see i love the pleasure she gets out of the extra sex.

#24 Si69

Si69

• 1,149 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted November 25 2010 - 11:10 PM

simon, i have to ask you as i have never joined my wife in a threesome, but she just has sex and tells me about it . then we have more sex. is it fun to join in? i have had this fantasy of her having more than one guy at a time. have you had this experience and does the woman like it. sorry to ask but i thought you might know. see i love the pleasure she gets out of the extra sex.

Hi Jack, well I'm bisexual and love the interaction with her and another guy. The first time she was not sure how it would be for her but I was turned on so much by just seeing how turned on she was watching us two. Now as a three we enjoy it when two of us tantalise and play with the other, taking turns.

I always thought I would object to seeing another guy fucking her but to see his cock sliding into her fanny is a real turn on. Maybe the key thing is whether you enjoy seeing others get sexual pleasure - I certainly do. When I make love i always try to concentrate on the other person - seeing them get high makes me high.

And then afterwards with just two of us - well the memories and sensations of our three-sum sessions makes our lovemaking even better.

But this is as far as we have gone to date and i'm not sure if she would want to go with more than one other guy. For most women I think they have to have some feelings for the other man, it's mostly men who can have unemotional sex isn't it?

What are your own experiences, how do you and your wife make it work?
PM me if you like.

Simon

#25 jack virgin

jack virgin

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted November 25 2010 - 11:39 PM

would like to talk to you simon, but am new, how can i send you message without posting

#26 jack virgin

jack virgin

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted November 26 2010 - 05:55 AM

hello simon, my wife is asian and much younger than i am. in short i cant keep up with her in the sex department, i found out early in our marraige that she s an exhibitionist and that i must be a voyeur as i love it when she dresses sexy when she works or goes out. she loves to go to nude beaches and flirts. she makes me very excited and on top of all this she has the ability to move her vaginal muscles which drive me crazy thismakes her a snapper, and it is even harder to control my climax. she is very loving but needs the sex from two other men she loves college students as they enjoy the sex without ties.

#27 stevepremo

stevepremo

loves life

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted November 26 2010 - 07:35 AM

In my experience, it is important in a threesome to have space for people to talk if they need to, to speak up if they feel left out or jealous and need some attention. It can be hard, if you feel left out, but very very hot and delicious if you feel included.

#28 MunaJadida

MunaJadida

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted November 26 2010 - 06:30 PM

My husband and I have been having threesomes for years and it's always been awesome. We've had both MFM and FFM threesomes. He just love watching me get fucked by another guy, especially if I'm blowing him at the same time. I've even been DP'd on several occasions, which was indescribably awesome. It's always been friends with us, never strangers, which works because we're comfortable with them. One guy has even been an ongoing fuck buddy for us. It's very handy having someone we can just call and invite over, without having to plan and screen and all that. We've never had any jealousy issues or anything.

If you're up for it, there's nothing in the world like group sex. It's amazing!
With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably. --Jean-Luc Picard

#29 jack virgin

jack virgin

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted November 27 2010 - 01:08 PM

my wife had a fuck buddy for years and it works out very well. he moved out of the area now so it is harder to find partners. i would like to try the threesome sometime and also the dp, but how do you do it. she mostly dates college students who do not live in the area. my turn on is knowing what has gone on and she tells me everything, and i get great sex upon her return

#30 ForestSilence

ForestSilence

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted December 01 2010 - 05:26 PM

I would love to see my girlfriend with another guy. No problem. I could participate after the guy finished.