• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 eddieenigma

eddieenigma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted November 02 2010 - 12:28 PM

alright guys i have a dilemma, im trying to figure out what opiate will be my opiate. Opana's are not an option because i fucking hate opanas, i kno alot of people say they're more powerful then oxys but i dont like the high to each his own i guess. I can get high quality Heroin pretty readily, its a phone call away and is delivered so thats a plus. Its just the high never last as long as OC's or Perc 30's, which i can also get anytime but the prices have all jumped up dramatically since the OP thing, so ive been leaning towards H more recently. I understand H is a whole another ball game, i rail it never mainlined anything in my life. But its only a weekend thing, ive always handled my business during the week and get it in during the weekend. Ive been doing opiates for years, never had withdraw never made it a problem in my life. So on to my question, if u could get China White for 10 bucks a bag, would u still pay $25 for a perc 30? or 70 for a real deal 80? cause im seriously considering doing exclusively H, as fucked up as that might sound. would love to hear ur thoughts

#2 spexxx

spexxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted November 02 2010 - 12:35 PM

My thoughts are Slippery like a slope but I'd say if H is the best deal then money-wise why get anything else. THough if you like the Length and don't mind paying the extra then go with the percs and 80s. It's entirely up to you depending on what you like: seems like Length Vs Price

#3 hahaha04

hahaha04

Whatevers Clever

• Members
  • 3,717 posts
  • LocationLiving as ATLien

Posted November 02 2010 - 05:53 PM

I guess by 'perc 30s' you mean 30mg roxicodone? Or 'blues'?

Although H is the cheapest, you dont know necessarily if it i s as uncut and clean as you think it is. 70 for an 80mg oc seems a bit much. I would never pay that much for an 80. $25 for the 30s is also a bit overpriced but not terrible.

IMHO i would occasionally do dope, due to the cheapness of it, and then when you can afford to buy 30s get them. I mean, you know exactly what is in the 30s and $25 is a bit overpriced for the majority of areas but it isnt like a $1 a mg or anything like i have heard of in some places.

But remember to try and keep all of it low-key. Dont do this shit too much. Be Safe

[SIGPIC]http://alexgrey.net/img/theologue2.jpg[/SIGPIC]

And I refuse to let past bruises cover MY light,
It ain't all good, but it's all good enough so I know I'm alright.

#4 IMurderPerkz

IMurderPerkz

Banned

• Banned
  • 9 posts

Posted November 03 2010 - 07:09 PM

dude fuck heroin wtf, i know its cheaper and basically the same , ones more synthetic but still The H is like a 100 times worst rep and once blowin it aaint doin shit u start shootin it then u start gettin aids n shit ,, shoulnt' transition from pills to that

#5 Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted November 04 2010 - 02:25 AM

dude fuck heroin wtf, i know its cheaper and basically the same , ones more synthetic but still The H is like a 100 times worst rep and once blowin it aaint doin shit u start shootin it then u start gettin aids n shit ,, shoulnt' transition from pills to that

yeah doing heroin totally gives you aids...

WATCH OUT!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 Blu3Light

Blu3Light

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted November 04 2010 - 03:11 PM

Go with H. More bang for your buck.

#7 Plant_Head

Plant_Head

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,298 posts

Posted November 04 2010 - 04:32 PM

It totally depends with the H. You shouldn't bang it or smoke it unless it's tar, it just makes you crave/fiend way too much. Some H is so shitty and unpure it's not worth it at all, just makes your body feel like shit the next day, then there is mighty pure heroin which is fucking godly. Oxy is way short a high in my opinion.

#8 squibbles

squibbles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted November 04 2010 - 04:35 PM

Smack totally takes the cake in all honesty. But in complete honesty, opiates in general are something I wouldn't recommend. It's all cool and shit, then one day your addicted. Everyone thinks it wont happen to them, maybe it wont. I thought that. I thought I wasn't bad. Then I got clean and looking back.. Shit sucks. So much better to just shmoke a little.
All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob

#9 Plant_Head

Plant_Head

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,298 posts

Posted November 04 2010 - 05:03 PM

I always talk with my opiate fiend friends about the good ole days when all we needed was the herb, and you would look forward to toking it up. I mean we all still do love and look forward to burning herb but it's just not the same without opiates.

#10 eddieenigma

eddieenigma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted November 04 2010 - 10:31 PM

yea i feel u on that Plant Head, I still enjoy smokeing but nothings like that bong rip after i rail a 40 line, o sweet memorys

#11 masada

masada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted November 04 2010 - 11:01 PM

Wow...not only are you totally ignorant, but you can't spell for shit.
Anyway, in regards to the original poster: I, personally would go for the oxy 80s. I love em. I usually have a few drinks, then bang 20-40mgs at a time, and I feel just capital. Just don't overdue it like I just did. I've shot about 160mgs throughout the day and drank over a mickey of vodka, and now I'm puking every 20 minutes. Still feel nice and high though...

Edited by masada, November 04 2010 - 11:05 PM.
Typo