Spicey Cat's DMT Teks

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Spicey Cat, Nov 1, 2010.

1. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

2. DBLZEROS

DBLZEROS Guest

Im having trouble with my crystals melting when i take them out of the freezer, am i missing a step?

3. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

Your freezer probably does not get very cold. I'd recommend placing the jar in the back where the cold air comes in, then closing it and leaving it sealed without peeking for 24-48 hours, then when ready, pull it out, IMMEDIATELY run through a coffee filter and scrape the crystals out of your pull jar. This should help.

If you are still not getting the results you want, forget freeze precipitation and just force-evaporate that solvent. Place in a Pyrex dish in a dedicated room in a window with a fan on it. Exit, placing towel under the door. Eventually all of your solvent will evaporate. You will be left with crystals and or goo that are DMT and/or plant matter, oils, etc.

Good luck!

4. Popyou&aPILL

Popyou&aPILL Member

How does the frozen matter from the freezer fillter thru the coffee filter if its frozen? Thanks I'm gonna try and do as soon as bark arrives, thanks a lot in advance spicey cat

5. ivnep1

ivnep1 Guest

I have a faster and better extraction process.

6. ivnep1

ivnep1 Guest

NO!!! DO not try that way. check this out.
    100 grams of mimosa
    crock pot
    vitamin c
    distill water
    lye draino 100%
    v m & p naphtha
    mason jars or pickle jars
    piper
    coffee filters
    strainer
    freezer
    Pyrex dish
    If interested I can tell you how to make it hit me up
    all post are fictional.

7. ivnep1

ivnep1 Guest

do not use zippo lighter fluid that is nasty!!!!

8. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

This method is definitely rewarding, in response, naphtha doesn't freeze, the only solid material is the precipitated crystals

9. ivnep1

ivnep1 Guest

you can use vitamin c get a bottle of vitamin c 1000mg not vinegar

10. ivnep1

ivnep1 Guest

if you like to know how to extract dmt in a clear and pure way I can tell you i have done it many many times.
    All post are fictional

11. ivnep1

ivnep1 Guest

ok Here it goes this is the way I do it and I have ALWAYS done successful extractions.
    In your crock pot add 100 grams of finely powder MHRB while also adding 2 crushed vitamin c tablets 1000mg each to 1 quart of warm distilled water. Stir until is mixed thoroughly. add 1/2 of this into crock pot until the MHRB is submerged completely. Do not discard the remaining water. vitamin c solution since it will be used in your second extraction. set temperature to medium setting for 40 minutes, stirring regularly, after this time reduce heat to low setting or warm setting. allow to simmer for another 1 hour. stir as before. when time has elapsed strain liquid through a wire strainer, the basin goal is to remove as much as the plant matter as possible. DO NOT toss whatever mucky red slop you collect from the liquid. This is to be collected and tossed back into the crock pot. once all the liquid has been filtered put strained liquid aside. Add remaining 1/2 qt of acidic water in the crock pot and simmer for 1 hr, stirring as before. strain as before and collect as before. If you want to to take the time and squeeze every bit of alkaloid out of your sludge you can do this step one more time using 1/4 qt solution with 250mg of vitamin c with the sludge in the pot on HIGH. for 1 hr. strain again and combine all 2-3 extractions in one plastic container making sure its been strained as thoroughly as possible. cover container and throw in the freezer for 90 minutes to cold filter. when removed, there will be a layer of grey sludge sitting at the bottom pour the viscous red liquid into a qt mason jar throw the grey stuff away.
    step 2
    In a 11 pint mason jar add 100ml of distilled water and heat in in microwave for 90 seconds in to you get it nice and hot. NOW, SLOWLY AND VERY VERY CAREFULLY STIR IN JUST A LITTLE AT A TIME SO IT DOESNT BOIL OVER 1 1/2 TBSP OF 100% LYE TO THE HOT WATER. Be careful, as lye burn is not pleasant. wear safety goggles and gloves and avoid any stupid accidents. once your basic solution is ready. SLOWLY pour it into the mason jar with the extractions. the liquid will change from a dark red to a grey, to black if is not black your ph is not high enough, if you have ph papers you want it at 14ph. but if you follow the 1 1/2 of lye the measurement should be very good. stir with a metal spatula stir for 5 minutes. please wear gloved and goggles that lye will burn eyes and skin
    step3
    in a shoot glass pour out 50 ml of V M&P NAPHTHA and put aside. In a separate 1/2 pint mason jar. fill it up half way with tap water and stick it in a microwave for 3 minutes or until boil. carefully remove from container and place the shot glass of naphtha into jar carefully to avoid any cracking glass making sure water does not over flow from sides let shot glass sit in this hot water for 10 minutes. After time has elapsed place the naphtha into the container with all the extractions stir very well, make sure you place your mason jar with your extractions in a separate pot full of water on the stove in low temperature and stir for 10 minutes make sure you let it be in this hot water bath for 10 minutes and DO NOT BOIL THE EXTRACTIONS. take the mason jar out of the water bath and do your fist extraction the crystal clear layer is where your magic lies. this clear layer needs to be carefully removed into a Pyrex dish and this step repeated an additional 2 more times.
    Step 4
    using an eye dropper empty spore syringe, glass pipette or turkey baster, siphon of the clear solvent layer as possible can, making sure NOT to get any of the other layers into the solvent as well. This takes patience and careful work. deposit all clear solvent into a pyrex dish cover with saran rap many many times make sure it is completely covered. Leave in the freezer set at high for 24 to 48 hours. make sure you do not have any open foods in the freezer. after time has elapsed pour out the naphtha out through a coffee filter the shards will stick to filter. make sure all the naphtha is taken out completely stick the dish back in the freezer you will see lots of white powder or crystal sticking to the dish make sure you put it back in the freezer for 30 minutes. after time has elapsed scrape off the white powder and put on coffee filters to absorb all the naphtha that is still there let it air dry for 30 minutes then you should have white powder dmt. enjoy!!!!! AND TO STORE YOUR DMT
    make sure you keep it air tide in the freezer in a dark box to keep light away from it and oxygen from it. oxygen will kill your dmt. buy a beef jerky the have oxidizer in them put it in your container so oxygen doesnt get to your dmt. also use a nice container for your dmt where you can access it easily. And use a meth pipe to smoke it!
    All post are fictional

12. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

^
    I'm sure it's a fine tek, but seems like more work than Spicey's/is even necessary...

13. ivnep1

ivnep1 Guest

well i believe my way gets every bit of alkaloid out

14. ivnep1

ivnep1 Guest

by cooking the bark with acidic water will help you get all the alkaloids out. this is why you cook it not just throw lye and bark together there is a step missing if i try his way i will not get as much dmt out. When I do it my way i can get 1 gram out of 100grams of mimosa When i get 250 grams I sometimes get almost 3 grams and it is all white powder with crystals in it. no yellow impurities at all.

15. ivnep1

ivnep1 Guest

Also in his process I do not see when he separates the bark from the liquid. the more bark you get the less dmt you will get the more impure it will also be. The key is to have the liquid extractions separated from the bark.

16. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

If you fully read Spicey's thread she says she gets averages of 1.2-1.5% (up to 1.5g's from 100g's) depending on bark quality, I can attest to this. And while heat is indeed a catalyst to speed extraction processes up, in the end alkaloid conversion is completely pH based IE it's not necessary, nor is acidifying the bark...

17. ivnep1

ivnep1 Guest

ok well i guess I am just used to my way maybe ill try his way and see what I get.

18. Spicey Cat

Filter catches DMT and removes non-polar solvent. Many of the finest, cleanest crystals can be found free-floating in that snow globe. The material you get from that filter will be whiter, fluffier and purer than the off-white, yellow, orange, etc. material you scrape from the side of the jar.

19. Spicey Cat

You want every bit of alkaloid? Every bit? Follow my tek to the letter, but do 6 pulls not 4.

Then with that SAME mud-mimosa-base solution, follow my basic Jungle Spice tek - it's in this stickey and pull with D-limonene, Xylene or Toluene at least 4 pulls.

Every bit of gooey wicked alkaloid right in your dish.

And without all those un-necessarily complex steps. I have learned a lot but I'm no chemist. Also I am financially poor (tho endlessly rich never you doubt) so my setup is ghetto as all fuck.

With home chemistry, especially if you do not understand the underlying reactions, and just in general in life, the KIS rule is best. Keep It Simple.

20. ivnep1

ivnep1 Guest

ok sounds good. I will try your way and i will do 6 pulls