Jerk off instruction/encouragement

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Ramblin'Man, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Ramblin'Man

Ramblin'Man Member

Is anybody else really turned on by this kind of stuff? Like, a girl just sitting there, looking all sexy telling you how to jerk off, and when to cum?
    If so, do you have any you'd like to share?

2. idioticnumbskull

idioticnumbskull Member

I like it when a woman watches me masterbate and how I should touch myself. But I hate when they tell me when to cum!

3. thesolitudeone

thesolitudeone Member

I like to imagine that while I am naked and jerking off in front of a female she cups her hand under the head of my penis and then instructs me to cum in her hand. After I have finished dribbling the last of my sticky goo she takes the fingers of her other hand and dips her fingers in the goo then commands that I open my mouth. I plead with her not to make me taste my own cum, but she refuses my feeble request. She than deposits my cum on my tongue tells me to lick my cum off of her fingers and tells me to taste it. Then she commands me to swallow. Never having done that before, tears well up in my eyes while I realize what I have done. Then she continues placing more gooey finger tips in my mouth making me swallow again and again. She takes some cum to her tongue and tells me to lick it off her tongue which I do. Then she licks my face. Then she makes me lick the remaining cum out of her other hand. While I am licking, she rubs her hand all over my face leaving my goo on my mouth, nose and cheeks. After I have licked her hand clean, she notices that I have not gotten all of my goo from in between her fingers. She then runs her fingers through my hair in an attempt to rid her hand of my semen. When she is done, she taps me on the head and says to me 'good little boy, now was that so bad?' while gently playing with my penis and scrotum with her other hand. She tells me that the next time I will be better and she starts jerking my penis to get me to ejaculate again for her. I tell her that its to soon, I need more time to recover. She refuses to stop until I deposit a much smaller amount of goo into her hand and the process begins again while she is laughing harder and harder.

4. melborne5

melborne5 Member

Love it

5. nicholasgr

nicholasgr Member

Yeah I love it too. :)

6. IAM99

IAM99 Member

I have had a girl sit next to me as i jacked off, it turned me on! i would do it more if i could.

7. Mad_Masturbater

Mad_Masturbater Member

Yeah i've seen tube videos of hot chicks encouraging you to stroke it hard and blow big.. Prettty awesome

8. loveswanking

loveswanking Wanker

Exactly what im looking for to wank to right now

9. rws4fun

rws4fun Member

I didn't know they existed till recently. Very hot. Some have incestuous twists that really get me going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Midasflower

Midasflower Visitor

There’s loads of stuff like that on the net. I often masturbate to jerk off encouragment videos. There’s all sorts really ranging from women just taking dirty, stripping off and cum when she says. The latter is quite fun trying your hardest not to blow your load.

Some of them are pretty shit but some are great fun to wank to.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2018
  11. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

lucky