Ladies, why do you enjoy giving handjobs?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by johnnyshinta, Oct 25, 2010.

1. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

What makes you want to give one. Not just willing to?

Trying to get some argument points for why to do them.

2. King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar Member

No responses, so I guess your answer is that they don't especially enjoy it. Any woman who "prefers" giving a handjob probably doesn't want to have sex for whatever reason. I've had a few women who gave it a try in a playful moment, but it's actually a hard thing to get right.

3. Telepath

Telepath Banned

I don't enjoy touching dick. I mean I hardly do enjoy it.

4. King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar Member

My wife always said a horses' muzzle felt alot like the head of a cock. I can never pet a horse again without grimacing a bit. Still, it's an interesting comparison. I guess the skin on that portion of a man's body is pretty smooth.

5. idioticnumbskull

idioticnumbskull Member

I'd prefare a blowjob. I can already give myself a handjob.

6. RobynCB90

RobynCB90 Member

We want to give one because it makes us happy that we can make our partner happy. If you care about someone, it's pretty nice to know that you can please them in a sexual way. Plus, hand-jobs are a lot less work then blow-jobs, so it's not a bad thing to have an easier and less tiring way to do it.

7. idioticnumbskull

idioticnumbskull Member

If I woman gets off on it, then I'm for it. I'd still prefare a blowjob though.

8. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

true enough

9. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

My girlfriend seems to like giving them because of the dominating/power aspect of it.

10. Jackazz

Jackazz Member

My wife likes the feel of it in her hand and she knows it feels good so she will just start giving me a hand job, plus its easier to hide if you are in public

11. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

he'll leave you alone, without the sour taste in the mouth afterwards.

12. Yazzz

Yazzz Member

Handjobs are silly to me - trust me - I can definitely do that better than she can...

13. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

the stranger?

14. mfnicole

mfnicole Member

I dont really give hand jobs... I have, but yeah I just assume the man knows how to do it better than me, so I dont waste my time. He isnt, however able to suck his dick better.

15. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

hopefully it's because they like the feel of a hard throbbing cock in their hand................ I know I do :sunny:

Simon

16. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Do you like fingering her? If you don't, she probly doesn't....

I personally can enjoy that, at least in public or something... but girls just tend to.... not like sex as much as guys. And not be as willing to work towards something that they do like.

17. King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar Member

I had a girlfriend who considered a handjob a tease. And it was! She'd stroke me under the restaurant table or driving home from the movies, and that would have me primed and ready for the evening. Hell, one time we barely got out of the car; pulled into the garage, closed the door, and did it right there on top of a rolled up rug.

I guess, however, a handjob is a stroke-to-squirt affair, and I haven't known many women who actively did it unless there was another reason we/she couldn't do me that sort of favor another way (oral surgery, urniary infection, simply being sick, etc). Let's be honest, there are a lot of women who don't like to give head, and there are times when conventional sex isn't an option.

The truth is, this is a very odd question, because it supposes that women enjoy that option of giving pleasure. It should be: "Ladies, DO you enjoy giving handjobs?"

18. screwwho?

screwwho? Member

To get my husband hard, or because I don't want to have sex, which is hardly ever. He doesn't prefer a hand job over sex or oral, either. I really enjoy touching it in foreplay, etc., but not for the long haul.

19. horny_as_hell

horny_as_hell Member

not a huge fan of hand jobs,
    but i love love LOVE giving blow jobs ;)
    it gets me all hot and bothered.

20. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

Ya...not my wife. He's a lucky man.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk