love child

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by wild-flowers, Oct 24, 2010.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so that's why you want it to happen at a festival: so they can be really high at the time..

2. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

LOL!!!! great music, great people. I don't personally want it to happen I just thought it was a good topic for a thread and im interested in what everyone thinks of love children

3. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

It's still going to be a child with no father with a mother who resents the event that took place that got her pregnant and therefore might resent the kid. No offense but cute language like "love child" doesn't really make the theoretical event any more pleasant sounding.

4. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

They are exactly the same fuck, one just happened to result in an unplanned pregnancy.

Getting pregnant doesn't make it love...if you had to have love in the equation to get pregnant, there would be a lot less unwanted babies out there...

I feel sorry for supposed "love children" with no father...back in the day, they were called "bastards" and shunned by the whole town...;)

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Sounds terrible. Poor child.

Love abortions sound much nicer to me :)

6. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

If my daughter ever gets this idealistic romantic notion, I am going to lock her up until she is too old to want to camp let alone get frisky!!!

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

female deadheads in the 90s often paid travel fees with oral sex.. Im 100% I dont have any..

8. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

hahahahahahaa

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

just a prom night dumpster baby...

10. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

lol

11. vigilanteherbalist2

vigilanteherbalist2 Senior Member

says the pregnant lady :p

12. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I'm too old to go to the prom anyway :D

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

getting pregnant from someone that was a one night stand sounds absolutely awful to me. I would preferably like to have a baby with someone that shares my values and would want to raise a child in the same manner as me. A sexy stranger that gave you his sperm at a festival could turn into the horrible dad that is helping you raise your child. He could end up being abusive, emotionally distant, a total deadbeat..all of the above. sounds like a complete nightmare.