Currency war goes global

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by midgardsun, Oct 6, 2010.

1. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

The US is losing the currency war because the dollar is being devalued everytime a new $ gets printed up or electronically "appears" in some account.

The US has so much debt, and China so many US$ that it behooves the US to print more $ just to lessen the leverage China has over the US.

The truth that no one wants to admit is that the Chinese, Saudis and Japanese "OWN" us.

We must do their bidding too, and that sticks in the craw of American politicians.

But of course the Bushes were just fine kowtowing to the Saudis and Japanese. It's just that they still look down upon the Chinese because believe it or not, they're still COMMUNIST!

So even though the US thinks it won the cold war, we've bought everything we own (and are in debt over) from the Commies...

Congrats China! Time to kowtow everyone! Time to honor our communist overlords.

3. wa bluska wica

wa bluska wica Pedestrian

i'll have chop suey for lunch . . .

4. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

5. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Funny thing is, it's really a co-dependency between the US and China now.

For instance they wouldn't try to hurt us since they have so much to lose in so many ways if they did.

If there truly was a currency war, with China having so much US currency, it's not in their interests to devalue it or revalue their own currency higher.

Guess we're all really in the same boat. And as China goes, so goes the US now, and vicey versey!

6. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

They wouldnt hurt us- Im not sure but Im sure that we will hurt them as long as we have the weapons technological advantage, otherwies we are screwed since way too degenerated after so much capitalist growth.
    http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/causes/economics.html

7. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

8. odon

odon Slightly Popular

9. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

Now you have the classic argument if you cant argue- doubt the source. Well Mr policeman, its the same with websites like with book stores- the fact that you can find bad books in a bookstore doesnt make the good books worse, does it, Mr desinformant?
    http://www.dailypaul.com/node/145252
    http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2010/09/24/the-globalists-plan-for-a-coming-world-currency/
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/globali...tdown-in-move-towards-one-world-currency.html
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eric-ehrmann/currency-manipulation-and_b_621997.html

10. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

11. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

12. odon

odon Slightly Popular

You asked a question, I answered by calling it trash.
    My personal argument was as articulate as yours.
    I guess to equal your personal argument I should have posted a pic of a trash can.

This is what your links are basically saying:

This coming One World Currency and Global Central Bank is an Illuminist plan. These people have engineered this ongoing global economic collapse to drive the world to their pre-planned solution: A Global Luciferian Police State –> ’666′.

They are about to initiate phase 2 of their plan: total economic, financial and monetary collapse leading to world war.

I can't take that seriously.

YOU are not making an argument, your parroting a few crackpots.
    Not even that, you're just posting similar articles.

Do YOU think it is true? If so, YOU make the argument and I may respond.

13. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

Can you prove that it is not true and contribute some material please, I would be happy if it is not true so please post something which explains that it is not at all what it seems to be thanx

hehe police going mad with me in the morning thats fun lol

14. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Think it over yourself. Come to your own conclusion. Make that argument yourself. You are asking me to respond to the entirety of multiple articles that are not singing from the same hymn sheet, and are only linked by a few ideas.

Think about what a global currency actually is.
    Think about the financial institutions the world has.
    Is it really a plot by a select few?

15. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Seee the other thing is, you are being a child. Am I really a policeman? If you think I am, prove it. What have I to gain? What am I likely to do?
    How old are you? 5?:eggnog:

Why don't you befriend me on facebook and see what I really do for a living. If not. STFU :p ok.

16. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

Can I respond to you with a quote by DAVID ROCKEFELLER?!

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

Now he should be competent enough to give you some insight, shouldn`t he?!

17. odon

odon Slightly Popular

No.

18. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

Now take a deep breath of fresh air and enjoy sunday. I`ll be busy tracking mediterranean thunderstorms today.

Back to topic:
    Do you think this is a currency war or something else?

19. odon

odon Slightly Popular

That was always going to be the case, even prior to me logging on.

20. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

Currency war- yes or no?