who doesnt wear underwear?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Kablamo, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Zebb

Zebb Member

I normally wear underwear, but today I find myself going without. It has been a long time since I've gone without.

2. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

Hang free....its the angle of the dangle that counts, just watch the foreskin when zipping up...

3. lovely0

lovely0 Member

I'll wear underwear if I wear a short skirt, but if it is a hot day and I'm wearing a longer skirt/dress then I don't wear underwear. I'm afraid of unexpected gusts of wind.

4. Razor50

Razor50 Member

I do not and my wife almost never, so hot knowing she is naked under her dress

5. AmyBeachGirl

AmyBeachGirl Member

I always wear underwear except in bed or the beach, there is something sexy about having a guy strip you down and being confronted with sexy underwear before he goes that extra step...

6. O.W.L

O.W.L Member

How old is that computer. what a dinosaur.

7. MichaelJohnson

MichaelJohnson Member

As long as people wash their private parts regularly, I see nothing wrong with it. I even do it sometimes, especially if I'm in a hurry or just simply going out to get food I ordered.

8. skirk

skirk Member

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

im always wearing sweatpants lately so unders have become sort of mandatory

10. Peter_Wolfe

Peter_Wolfe Guest

I wore short shorts without underwear to walmart yesterday. Felt kind of nice. Usually I wear boxers though.

11. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

I wear budgie smugglers when I'm out and about; I can whip off shorts and dunk into the sea, then stroll out and get some vitamin J (ice cream...) while drip drying. In the car when continuing travels, the budgie smugglers are removed and placed on the dash to dry. Aint no crime to drive nude.

12. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

I didn't buy underwear for 6 years now. I don't wear underwear, not unless I have too. I might wear some once a week.

1 person likes this.
  13. tastyweat

tastyweat Member

I tried... not so keen... the rubbing can get a touch sore sometimes, depending on trouser material.

I get myself really baggy boxers though, so it's feels like not wearing any, but with softer padding between danglies and rough stuff :p

14. lxd

lxd Member

I haven't worn any underwear for 7 years! Unless.. I'm dressing up, and it's a part of the whole little cutesy outfit..

:cool:

15. Backdoor_Lady

Backdoor_Lady Member

My hubby doesn't like me to wear them at bedtime, go figure?

16. Gerald

Gerald Member

I wear lined shorts and have done so, in regards to my work cutting lawns, for 10 years at least. I happen to know someone who wears unlined short shorts. I asked him one day why this was as I was sure his penis would not be covered. He said that was the point, it wasn't. What do you mean I ventured. Well, he explained, the head of my penis extends just below the leg and "I can see people looking wondering what that is poking out and then looking hugely embarrassed when they realise...". Just after I asked him thses things we walked together to a carpark. He had his penis popping out the leg of his shorts, but in this case the group who saw this spectacle rather thasn being embarrassed couldn't stop laughing.

17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Say The Two Of You Walked To The Carpark, SO......

What Happened Next...:).??

Cheers Glen.

18. Gerald

Gerald Member

Nothing actually. He also told me is spent time on the Wellington waterfront wearing short shorts and would bend down to retie his shoe laces : the effect being his dong would pop out. I know this sounds a little weird. I never came across him again, even though he said he lived somewhere near me but none of the leads I followed ever were sucessful. He certainly was aware of the hippie years in NZ and of oral knowledge that you will not find written anywhere and had on his finger tips the details of a existing commune near Nelson and life as a boarder at a boys prep school in Christchurch and of the nude swimming there. I was interested in this being from Christchurch and having a memory of this being the case to around 1967 when parents started objecting. Curiously the hippie affliated alternative school 'Four avenues' which started up in 1974 permited nude swimming and co-ed a well. Anyway getting back to the boarding school : all swimming in the school pool was naked : the boarders had the run of the pool in the weekend. No one thought anything of going without a custom : it was just the way it was. Boys attended school until the end of Form 4 (15 yrs) after which they attended a high school or college.

19. Gerald

Gerald Member

Nothing actually. He also told me is spent time on the Wellington waterfront wearing short shorts and would bend down to retie his shoe laces : the effect being his dong would pop out. I know this sounds a little weird. I never came across him again, even though he said he lived somewhere near me but none of the leads I followed ever were sucessful. He certainly was aware of the hippie years in NZ and of oral knowledge that you will not find written anywhere and had on his finger tips the details of a existing commune near Nelson and life as a boarder at a boys prep school in Christchurch and of the nude swimming there. I was interested in this being from Christchurch and having a memory of this being the case to around 1967 when parents started objecting. Curiously the hippie affliated alternative school 'Four avenues' which started up in 1974 permited nude swimming and co-ed a well. Anyway getting back to the boarding school : all swimming in the school pool was naked : the boarders had the run of the pool in the weekend. No one thought anything of going bare: it was just the way it was. Boys attended school until the end of Form 4 (15 yrs) after which they attended a high school or college. There was no nude swimming at the college he attended. It was fairly clear that his interest in what is really exhibitionism began at school.

20. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

MY man has encouraged me to go commando. I like no bra no undies. One day at the local hardware store I surprised him. I stood in the isle and lifted my short summer dress to show him I was totally free. I had a new hairstyle on my **** too so 2 surprises for my man. Another day we went to outdoor gokart races I sat cross legged on the brass only my man knowing my **** was in full view of public.
    Fuck I love playing games with him in public.