who doesnt wear underwear?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Kablamo, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

95% of the time, I am pantyless. strangely I own a ton and I keep buying more! Talk about a waste of money lol

2. Candybuttons

Can I have them? I love Spider-Man!

3. Biwing

Biwing Member

I have gone commando for over 30 years! I started when working heavy highway construction, it was very hot in the summer time with no shade on the job sites, to when I was a computer support person in a small company without air conditioning. I never had anyone suspect and only a small hand full of intimate fellow employees knew I did this.

I worked on my wife and as such, she has been commando for the last 15 years except for insisting on wearing them to church on Sundays. I tell her that GOD made us without threads but it falls on deaf ears.............

I personally like the feeling of freedom and of the cooling breeze. I enjoy the rubbing of the boys on my thighs as well.

1 person likes this.
  4. Candybuttons

If I went to church, I would purposely not wear panties there. It would make me extra naughty lol

Redwingsfan likes this.
  5. Sora

Sora Members

Normally do, but since I got these super comfortable patchwork pants, I've since ditched the underwear, it's wonderful

6. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

I'm always commando at home. When I leave the house, most of the time, I wear a clean pair of Hanes! Occasionaly, I will venture out of the house on an errand, fully commando! ;)

My wife never goes commando! Her Doctor once told her that women that wear no panties are pigs! She has refused to do commando ever since. [​IMG]

7. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

I don't. Once I started living out of doors I quit and havent started back. When you live out of a backpack and dont have laundry facilities, underwear becomes a burden. Now that I stopped i havent seen a point to start again.

8. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

You only need to get your penis caught in your zipper once to consider forswearing this fad

9. bobjob

bobjob Members

Never, hated it since I was a kid!

10. I usually don't wear any, so I can play pocket pool, get erections and edge a lot. I got my dick out in the car last night and started stroking it like I did when I was younger.

11. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I no longer own any men's underwear. I had gone camo for many years and the last couple I wear women's if I wear any at all

NaturistJames likes this.
  12. Buef

Buef Member

I tend to forego underwear in the summer time when I'm wearing shorts.

13. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Underwear were invented for potty training, but I graduated already.

NudistTed likes this.
  14. oldbarefootguy

oldbarefootguy Members

I started freeballing during the COVID lockdown last year, and I don't think I'll ever wear underwear again.

NudistTed likes this.
  15. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Interesting conversation in the context of nudism. Having one covering (commando) instead of the traditional two doesn’t make you any less of a textile. Just saying.

16. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

No panties and very seldom wear a bra! With my tiny tits not many notice unless I lean over! ❤

Joe90, Farmnaked, bored home and 2 others like this.
  17. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Only when I'm out. I don't wear any under my sweat pants when I'm home if I'm not going anywhere.

18. NudeMTB

NudeMTB Senior Member

Hate underwear or overwear!