18 replies to this topic

#1 digisynth420

digisynth420

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted October 05 2010 - 10:01 AM

I find it to be as fun as actually taking the rc. I have added some pictures of my 5 meo dalt blotter lay. I trialed my blotter lay on one piece of a larger blotter i printed out that is 9: 3/4 inch squares in size which means it holds between 40-45mgs on that once laid. I know this is not a normal rc to lay to paper but i have fun just laying rc's anyways and wanted to try my hand at doing it with a tryptamine... I just ate this blotter piece i laid and let me say that it is freakin nasty to eat. Anyways i included pictures and if anybody is ever in need of help to lay blotter let me know i am a pro!

#2 digisynth420

digisynth420

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted October 05 2010 - 01:58 PM

if anybody has comments, questions or want to share pictures of their rc's or rc blotter id love it.

#3 mdbnkc

mdbnkc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted October 05 2010 - 02:02 PM

lol it looks pretty thick but i guess it would be more convenient to redose
Would you rather have a Lexus or justice? A dream or some substance? A Beemer, a necklace, or freedom?

#4 PB_Smith

PB_Smith

Huh? What? Who, me?

• Members
  • 3,825 posts

Posted October 05 2010 - 02:03 PM

Considering that the material precipitates out of solution and creates a dust on the surface of the paper, I don't think you should go so far as to call yourself a pro.

Sounds more like a waste of time and possibly material. But whatever floats your boat.
Insanity laughs under pressure we're breaking
Can't we give ourselves one more chance
Why can't we give love that one more chance
Why can't we give love give love give love give love
give love give love give love give love give love
'Cause love's such an old fashioned word
And love dares you to care for
The people on the edge of the night
And love dares you to change our way of
Caring about ourselves
This is our last dance
This is our last dance
This is ourselves
Under pressure

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PB is just a dick. He knows it too.

Really sucks when you jump on the bandwagon, only to find it's the garbage truck.

#5 digisynth420

digisynth420

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted October 05 2010 - 02:16 PM

all rc's do that no matter how dilute your solution is. and 5 meo dalt does not disolve well and the crystals stick to the top of the paper. a 3/4 inch piece of blotter only holds 3-5 mgs and it always precipitates to the top of the paper. thats how you know your blotter is properly dosed with an rc to the maximum capacity. if somebody can do better id love to see it and see that it have such an even layer of chemical across the top as well. yes some does fall off but thats why you take the blotter and bang it on glass then collect the extras .. ill post one of my earlier peices so you can see the progress i have made

#6 digisynth420

digisynth420

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted October 05 2010 - 02:18 PM

http://www.hipforums...85&d=1286294030

if you notice this blotter was laid uneven.. i dose blotter at maximum capacity so that is the biggest amount that piece of blotter can fit.

#7 p0ly

p0ly

• 2,275 posts

Posted October 05 2010 - 04:33 PM

I heard 5-MeO-DALT is absolute rubbish, all Erowid reports seem to indicate this as well.

Do you like it?

#8 digisynth420

digisynth420

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted October 05 2010 - 05:02 PM

it is a high dose chem... i dose at 60 mgs to get where i like and 100 to get out my mind. great cevs and the oevs are alright at 60 and super intense at 100.. makes me super hungry even after i come down. I recomend it do to the face its cheap dose for dose...

#9 p0ly

p0ly

• 2,275 posts

Posted October 05 2010 - 05:04 PM

isn't it really speedy?

#10 Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper

Qiluprneeels Nixw

• Members
  • 1,890 posts

Posted October 05 2010 - 08:11 PM

I'm thinking of laying a small amount of my aMT on blotters, just as an experiment...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"...the means for psychedelic exploration can never be controlled again.
The genie is out of the bottle and all the king's horses and all the king's
men cannot put it back again."
- Daniel M. Perrine [Back cover of PIHKAL]

#11 digisynth420

digisynth420

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted October 06 2010 - 12:19 AM

amt sounds toxic.. sounds dangerous... i had some on spy vs spy and it made me so sick i was puking in the trashcan while sitting on the throne with the massive shits!!! hardly in any visuals and not worth the experience.. it was either 5 meo amt or just amt.. either way both sound dangerous... how do you like the stuff? and as for the 5 meo dalt i didnt feel too speedy but the first dose i was nauseas and it came in waves i wanted to puke but 80 mgs makes you trip hard and 100 plastured

#12 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 15,968 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted October 06 2010 - 02:13 AM

Is 5 meo Dalt pretty euphoric? What kind of trip length is it? Visuals? Something to take solo or with others? More info would be appreciated...
Posted Image

#13 digisynth420

digisynth420

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted October 06 2010 - 06:08 AM

I find it to be very euphoric at doses over 50 and has descent visuals between there and 100. Not a lot of mind job to it but it feels great. 3-4 hour trip.

#14 FlyingFly

FlyingFly

Dickens

• Members
  • 2,116 posts

Posted August 21 2012 - 10:14 AM

You need some special paper to lay it on?
Posted Image
http://bit.ly/QenuK3

phshh lamee. Reality is for people who cant handle drugs.

There is more to reality, than what meets human eye.

#15 Jbones

Jbones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted August 22 2012 - 03:12 AM

Flying Fly: Not 100% sure on whether this is most effective however using regular blotter paper (Color #14) tends to also work with RC's. Hence why a lot of people run around selling NBOME on blotters typical of LSD.
Wisdom of the week:
Going through life without taking hallucinogens is like watching low-def tv...unnecessary and dull.

#16 Octopus.Tenticals

Octopus.Tenticals

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted August 24 2012 - 03:25 AM

I bet these taste gross, rc blotter.. Blah, I hate that stuff in my mouth. There are better things that can be in there.

#17 dominos

dominos

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted September 03 2012 - 11:23 PM

put it under your tongue or on your upper gum
you'll get better effects

#18 force_of_acid

force_of_acid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted September 10 2012 - 03:39 AM

If you lay blotters with any RC just make sure you make it so everyone can know it's not acid. Just make blotters with name of chemical you lay. I was really happy when I got some RC blotters like that. Think about it... unfortunately idiots are all around so block their possibility to seriously harm someone!!!

#19 HomeGrownIdeas

HomeGrownIdeas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted September 15 2012 - 06:43 PM

OP is now banned..hmm..
Searching for the thrill of it, thrill of it.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]