Masturbate without cumming.

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by joshb393, Oct 3, 2010.

1. joshb393

joshb393 Member

Last time I ejaculated, or had an orgasm, was about a week and four days ago. I've masturbated about 7 times since, anywhere from 30 min. to 2 hours per session. Anyone else (guys and girls) enjoy doing this or have ever done it?
    Does anyone know if this can be harmful?

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

It's not harmful. Actually some yoga practitioners do exactly this to keep their sexual energy primed and maximum.

3. joshb393

joshb393 Member

Really? That's interesting. Do you know of any possible benefits of doing this?

4. pit pat

pit pat Member

dont stop til its over or youre gonna get mad...

5. dastud

dastud Member

I doubt it is harmful but why would you want to masturbate and not orgasm?

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

In order to train yourself to last longer. By masturbating to the very brink of orgasm and then holding off, and doing this repeatedly, you are exercising your mental and physical power to last longer, you are giving yourself greater psycho-physical control over your penis and ejaculation, and you are making your PC muscles stronger, which increases the power, pleasure, duration, and control of orgasms.

Masturbating without ejaculating is probably the single best exercise you can do for yourself to improve yourself as a sexual being. You gain tremendous sensitivity to the signals in your loins and you are able to be in much greater control of what's going on down there during sexual stimulation, as opposed to being at the mercy of uncontrollable orgasms that may come too soon. It also promotes very good breathing, and mental fortitude. It takes strong psychic discipline to remain teetering on the brink of orgasm for an hour or two or three, and when you feel like ending the exercise, and allow yourself to orgasm, it is obviously of a wholly different caliber and quality.

This is tantric sexual discipline :) every man should practice this. do it for your lover.

7. dastud

dastud Member

I agree, Mr Writer, but if I weren't going to finish with an orgasm (eventually), I'd probably not start in the first place. Ya gotta have a reward for being so patient :)

8. sailon

sailon Member

I think this is very difficult for younger guys to appreciate, I was in my late 40's before learning what the wise Mr Writer has in his 20's!

The pure screaming pleasure of "Teetering on the brink" for an hour or so is reward on it's own - I sometimes do this solo, or with the wife - to watch and feel her having a shattering orgasm underneath me while I'm on the edge as well..... having made the "terrible" desicion already not to have mine, leaves me physically quivering, still full of passion and arousal, all my senses on fire.
    The rest of the day I'm alert, sensitive toward my partner and eagerly looking forward to the next encounter with the 'edge'.

It's hard to explain but if you learn to enjoy those Tantric "mini orgasms" the need to have the full "blow off" every time recedes (some people [especially in female dominant D/s relationships do this for months... not that I would want to!!!) you can build up the sexual tension "edging" more or less daily over a week or so.

The psycological effect, even harder to explain, is perhaps more benefit to us more mature in years, but it's given me more energy, a more caring approach to my partner and generally more zest for life - A trick worth learning, I can thoroughly recommend it

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yes..its called edging...it way better than actually just blowing a load

10. jacco

jacco Member

I sometimes masturbate without cumming , But it has nothing to do with my " want to ".

11. tjohnson

tjohnson Member

I agree with you. Their this seems to hightedn sensitivity for me. The problem is if i don't "finish" i wind up increadably horny unil i do. I get spontanious boners at work and can hardly concentrate. I also get a versioin of blue balls.

Interested to know your thoughts

Also, my wife feels slighted when i don't come. she loves the feeling of me coming insider her. Sometimes though i like to "save it" and come another time. I usuraly save it for a time when i can edge a bunch of times then have a monster orgasm. I have not been successful in edging durring intercourse. Does it involve the use of kegals?

12. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Quite the opposite - in fact I learned this fact the very first time, when I lost my virginity. Using kegals, or tightening those muscles is more likely to bring on a climax - often prematurely. You must train yourself to do the exact opposite of what you feel as if you should be doing - an 'anti-kegal' if you like - if there is such a thing. When you feel inclined to draw back, as if to stop yourself from urinating, do the opposite & push, as if trying to force the final drops of urine.

I know it's not easy trying to explain inner sensations, as these are feeling that can only be experienced in order to be understood fully, but the same actions can be used to delay a climax slightly when masturbating, and consequentially heighten the strength of the orgasm when it can be held back no longer.

13. mcsac223

mcsac223 Member

Hey great advice so far...I like to try and control my orgasm so I can last longer during sex but when I am masturbating, especially at night because I am so tired, I just try to orgasm. Sometimes though, I masturbate and I have all the effects of an orgasm minus the ejaculation...when I try to masturbate again, I am usually tapped and I still can't ejaculate. I'd like to think I have perfect control, but I usually have to work to not cum too fast. Is this normal.

14. mcsac223

mcsac223 Member