DEATH GRIP SYNDROME, am I alone??

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Sininabin, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Sininabin

Sininabin Member

back when I seeing a strange girl who only had anal intercourse it wasn't much of problem, but now I have to admit that this is a possible diagnosis.

-For those who don't know what it is you can google it or listen to my lazy mostly accurate explanation. A man masturbates from a young age (13) in one specific way. Because of -add fitting stimulus- he finds he needs to masturbate faster so he starts increasing the pressure when playing with himself. Now he's 18 and she doesn't know he's a virgin and she wants him inside of her. The rough grinding in the bedroom is enough to get him hard (so she knows he wants her too) but when he inserts after a few minutes in her his dick goes soft. The dick is confused thinking "this isn't what masturbation felt like, it so soft, slick, warm, and velvety. Not tight or playing with the usual areas," the skin on the penis isn't even under enough pressure to move. death grip syndrome is when a man has conditioned the penis to specific simulation that a woman" vag or sometimes even her mouth cannot reproduce and thus stops reproduction, which can be detrimental in adult relationships. (and college reputations) -

I've done a lot of things to earn ire from the gods so this is a possible punishment but I was just wondering if guys have ever had this feeling, and this is a possible explanation to lady folks of why your hard man went soft after penetration. I have now had four rounds of bad sex which is tiring to say the least. There is a cure and I'm starting it, it takes only a month or two and the first steps is not masturbating for a week, day two is very hard. (ha ha...)

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Remember your brain is the biggest erogenous zone, stay hard knowing you're inside a woman making HER wet and cum, even if it doesn't at the moment feel as good as if you had your dick in your own hands. Keep at it, it will get better and with time it will even reverse, masturbation will feel weird and disappointing, because you crave the amazing feeling of a vagina around your penis.

3. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

I remember having this problem when I would go a long time without sex the vagina felt too loose, though it may have just been the girls:rolleyes:

But really you shouldn't have a hard time keeping it hard, haven't u ever held a boner without doing anything to it for 20 min?

4. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

your going to have to re-train your nervous system. that is where the problem is.
    this sounds simple, and sometimes it is simple. other times it is quite hard to do.

you will need to do two things.
    you can try self help, by learning behaviour and, cognitive therapy.
    if self help does not work, then you have no choice, but to see a psychologist with certification in sex therapy.
    after you consult with the psychologist, they may send you to your doctor for an evaluation and, possible meds to help you maintain a hard on during sex.

5. MichaelHarrington

MichaelHarrington Members

Using a penis health creme that contains both acetyl L carnitine and Vitamin E can really help with this problem. These two ingredients will enhance the sensitivity of the penis while making the skin itself more supple and responsive. Man1 Man Oil is a good creme.. it contains this stuff. Check it out.

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Raising A 5 Year Old Thread Is A Whole Lot Easier Than Raising A "Limp Dick'...... :daisy:

Cheers Glen.