25C-NBOMe Report

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by islander20, Sep 26, 2010.

1. islander20

islander20 Member

Just dosed this last night for the first time, I found it quite enjoyable and intriguing. The timeline goes something like this:

0 - Dosed ~325ug sublingually. I am confident this is accurate within +-25ug. No taste to speak of. Slight numbing effect reported by partner.

+0:30 - First alerts. Slight stimulation, can feel perception altering.

+1:00 - Intensity is slowly increasing. Music sounds very good, visuals are much brighter, colourful and vivid. Very easy on the body, some stimulation which must be managed, no nausea though. Much more benign than the 2C-X's.

+2:20 - Euphoria is increasing, full on psychedelic inebriation. At a solid +2, flirting with a +3 at times. Stimulation and visuals are increasing.

+2:30 - Effects continue to increase in intensity. Think to myself that this would be great for partying, I want to go out and socialize. Something which is quite strange since I generally would never want to do that when I am tripping.

A mild empathogen quality seems to be present, my partner and I discuss some issues which have been troubling us, leading to the resolution of said issues. Also sense of touch is greatly increased, texture feels incredible. I am wishing I had the furry walls I just saw in get him to the greek.

+2:40 - Smoked some cannabis. Goes along quite nicely with this. We decide to go on a walk in the woods, there is an intense windstorm going on and it is quite an amazing experience in this state. Watching the trees bend like spaghetti is quite an experience.

Throughout this walk there is no paranoia, if anything a sense of confidence has been added. Generally when I am tripping and smoking cannabis I would be very uncomfortable out in public having to communicate with people and so on.

Eventually we come to a large fallen tree and decide that perhaps this was not the greatest idea. We hurry home and get out of the rain.

Cannabis was consumed throughout the experience, which lasted for around 8-10 hours. About a 2 hour long come up followed by a 3-4 hour plateau and then a gradual come down. Sleep was easily achieved ten hours later, though im sure the large amount of cannabis helped this.

This dose was a solid +2, for my next trial I will take 500ug, perhaps via plugging.

2. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

wtf did you take? i did not get that from your report and could find nothing at Erowid. How do you measure out micrograms without owning a $10,000 scale?

3. force_of_acid

force_of_acid Member

Maybe he means mg's .

4. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

It's the NBOMe version of 2cc.
    If he really did it then it would be dosed in the microgram range.
    And SC, possibly water measurement?

5. islander20

islander20 Member

As the title stated I took 25C-NBOMe. And yes the dosage is in micrograms, like lsd. Liquid measurement was used in combination with a good, reliable scale.

6. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Homemade Microgram Electrobalance
    Shawn Carlson, Scientific American, June 1996

7. cosmoknot

cosmoknot Humboldt County Homey

^^^ ain't seen lit on it, buttt, I guess a NBOMe may exist for 2C-C, D, E, P, -T-2, -T-4, -T-7, -T-21, et al.
    In-fuckin'-triguing!!!
    I'm sure he means either 25I- or 25B-NBOMe, both of which *may* actually EVEN BE AS LEGAL AS COFFEE; this would rule, as those fuckers are as potent as LSD-25, & in some cases, methinks even stronger...now, I could be wrong, but these are strange, very, VERY new derivatives of mescaline's analogue, jimscaline, which is related to the benzocyclobutene derivative, TCB-2, now both are related distantly to phenethylamines, but the relationship goes no further than having been developed,
    alternately & depending upon the substance, either from TCB-2 which comes from 2C-B, or, there's 1 that came from 2C-B & 3 from 2C-I (N-benzylphenethylamines) & the last 1 comes
    from 2C-B-FLY, a benzodifuran...this *also* originates from 2C-B, but these are ALLLLL two steps removed from anything illegal...damn, that would rule if this shit starts going around!

So which drug? Got your lucky lil' fingers ahold of what I am guessing you meant to call either 25I-NBOMe, or maybe outta alla those analogues of analogues of analogues, you got some 25B-NBOMe...there is also the 2CBCB-NBOMe, the 2CBFly-NBOMe. Last of all, 25I-NBMD & 25I-NBOH.....

So, which analogue did you take? Fuck an A, man!

8. force_of_acid

force_of_acid Member

Woooooooooooooow 25C-NBOMe!!!!!!!! I totally missed that... I thought you are talking about NBOMe-mescaline... Would be nice to find 25C-NBOMe...

9. islander20

islander20 Member

All kinds of nbome analogues could/are being created, will be interesting to see which ones are winners and which ones are losers. Preliminary reports suggested this was the most desirable nbome. Might get 25G-NBOMe, the 2C-G NBOMe version.

10. Smark

Smark Member

Google is your best friend, i found it after about 30 seconds, checked the site on safeorscam and considering an order as they seem legit :)

11. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i bet it involved the use of gears?

12. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

25C-NBOMe sounds amazing. But I would have no way of properly weighing out a dose though, unless anyone has any suggestions (in layman's terms). It would be nice if I could get a hold of blotter with 300µg on each square.

13. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

I have 16 mg 25C-NBOMe atm. I was thinking about weighing 10 mg out and then dissolving it in 40 drops of water so that each drop is 250 ug. To dose just drop a drop in each nostril with a dropper. I'm not sure how you put it on blotter paper, maybe just dissolve the powder in some water and then pour it in a small pan the size of the blotter and then place the blotter in it and make sure it soaks up all the water and then let it dry or something? Not sure how well that would work. I'm also curious how long it would last in the water. Its going to be very interesting to try.

14. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Thanks for the info... Didn't know that this was possible! =D

15. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

^^^it's not very accurate. a "drop" is not a standard unit of measurement. be careful.

16. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

Its not super accurate but if you put the water in there using the dropper (ie put 40 drops in a container with the powder using the dropper) it should be fairly close. Also if you make it so that one dose is 10 drops, then the fact that you are using a large number of drops per dose will make the average size of the drops for the 10 in the dose pretty close to the same every time. If you want it to be more accurate, buy a milliliter syringe or whatever and measure out the total water to the milliliter and divide by the number of doses. Then just measure out how much water you need for the dose.