New to Opana..does snorting work?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by irox, Sep 22, 2010.

1. irox

irox Guest

My first post about this anywhere. Here for pain and concerned about the high.
    • Was on Fentnyl patch for years with Actiq and others for Breakthru,
    • I moved states and new Clinic has me on Opana 40 & 10 =50 CR and %mg for Breakthru out htere
    • long story short IT IS NOT HELPING MY PAIN
    • I go back on 1st(making 2 months on Opana) I know he can;t go any higher in MG's and what else can they try. Patch was working great but new doc don't care for it here
    • Perc and larotabs worked better for breakthru than Opana,....whats the deal with this drug
    • I never snorted my meds but heard it was an option thru grapevine
    • any help out there?:rolleyes:

2. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

Oxymorphone's oral biovaliability is only 10%, I'm not sure the exact bioavaliability when insufflated, but it should be much better. As Oxycodone converts to oxymorphone in the liver, snorting some opana should be similar to snorting some oxies, although i've heard snorting opana is the best thing avar. So, yes, snort it. You're only getting 10% popping the pills, which is ridiculously low...

and fuck would I like to get my hands on some opana. That stuff's so hard to find.

3. does2

does2 Member

I have a little info for you that might help, regarding the Opana.

Snorting it would definitely help with your pain... the BA when you snort is 40% and the BA when you consume it orally is 10-20%. So is would totally be more efficient to snort Opana. Drinking white grape fruit juice and taking two Benadryl would also really help you a lot. As well as fatty foods.

Here are some links for Opiate BA and potentiation.

Bio availability:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=7025125&postcount=3

Potentiation:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=252569

4. irie_lady_420

irie_lady_420 Member

Sniffing works very well for me, take the coating off first(obviously) it does gel up but if u get it back quick it works great!!! ENJOY

5. ORLANDO GROUPER

ORLANDO GROUPER Member

I wish I could get my hands on some... been trying for like a year... NEVER HAD ONE EVER,yet... yesterday I get a call from one of my guys, "blah, blah, blah theres this new thing I can get, hold on I'll spell it for you O-X-Y-M-O-R-P-H-O-N-E" I was like yea I want them, whats the mgs and how much? he told me fuckin 15 bucks a pop for 20mgs... i was like yea ill take 25 of them he says ok I'll call you right back... then of course he says " bro, what the fuck were those, cuz they're ALL GONE!!!!" i called him a cocktease and hung up.... muthafuckas!

6. irox

irox Guest

Wow thanks!! All quite humorous and helpfull. So I did try it and with the breakthru of 5 MG and WOW WOW WOW did it help with pain. I didn't want to stop tho. I nodded off a few times but was awake and pain free for the most part.
    I just tried a 10 MG CR for first time too (just a little at time not niffing the whole pills at once)
    New question. Say these were Oxys or something most ar familiar with. Would it best to do the breakthru or the CR tab? Safety wise?
    Thanks for ya'll replies

7. ORLANDO GROUPER

ORLANDO GROUPER Member

well, I know when I started snorting the 80's a couple years ago, I was just doing the math... "ok im used to ingesting 30mgs of pure oxycodone at a time, so lemme try half the 80 and see where I'm at" I crushed the whole eighty, broke it up into 4 equal lines, then broke those down in half again and started there... I think I snorted half the lines I laid out and was on my ass... oh those were the days! Just be careful, because since the BA is different intranasally with the opana's the math is not as straight forward as with the OC's...

8. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

I sniffed my first opana 20 mg tonight and I have been plugging 300 mg/day of morphine the entire week before so my tolerance was fairly UP. But when I snorted that 20, I was blown. I only snorted about 16 mg of the 20 but I traded that 4 mg for 100 mg of Kadian and plugged those fuckers so I'll be high for HOURS:eggnog:
    But I just wanted to preach about how great this stuff is.

p.s : I got some spice called blue lotus and it makes you trip the fuck out. Smoking just a small bit brings on some KILLER nods.

9. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member

i know a few different hook ups so im able to get opana 20 30 and 40s quite reguraly, and to be quite clear, after starting my opana binge, ocs dont do shit for me, i can rail an 80 and literally not feel shit, i snort a 40 mg opana all in one line and im fucked up all day literally all day... alot of people havent heard of them as they are not commonly prescribed in most areas of the states yet or ever will be for all i know... but there are a couple different quacks in my area that give people whatever they want and it has taken over my city... i love the dame thing... i do at least 60-80 mgs a day, anymore than that and i puke all night long... the high is the best high i have ever felt in my life... then after a few hours you nod hardcore for hours upon hours until you basically just fall asleep... in my book there is no better drug on the market right now... but with oc switchin to that rubber shit, prices have been jacked up, but i would still much rather pay 40 dollars for a 30 mg opana than pay 60 dollars for an 80 mg oc anyday... hope that helps

10. kjb45

kjb45 Member

didnt try it but snorting and iv looks the best for this one,what about his potency?is this more potent than dilaudid when snorting?

11. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

OPANA must have uped their game because I've heard of several Opana dealers around my area. Even I have an Opana hookup and i never get cool drugs!

12. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

blue lotus is normlly mildly relaxing and decently useless, but is good opiate potentiator. And dmnit guys, you're making me jealous, cn't find opana anywhere!

13. Darienguy

Darienguy Member

I've had 40mg ER Opana and 80mg OC. Snorting Opana produces different results to different people. Worst thing I have heard about snorting Opana is that some people don't get much of a buzz from it- but it will last a long time and no jonsing at all.

For me- it produces a very "loopy" opiate high and a nice nod. Be careful with it because the stuff is quite potent. Remember- u can always take more but can't give it back once injested. It is a painkiller that is to be respected. It will also jack up your resistence bigtime

14. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

just railed my first opana 10mg Er.....was able to kinda peel off the big sides, and when i crushed it the small sides kinda fell off, i then seperated it from the dust, laid it out in 4 equal lines, did 2, not to gelly, not to harsh followed it quickly with the other 2 lines......

i did take 20mg orally at 730 pm and railed the one at approx 10:58. Will update when and if it hits!!!!!!

15. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member

i dont know who gave you your info but there is no way someone could snort a 40 mg, even a 20 mg opana, and not get a buzz... i used to rail ocs everyday, once i started opana i have vowed to never even fuck with ocs again... they dont compare to opana... ive been doing them regulary for about 6 months, around 80 mgs a day, and my tolerance has not changed one bit, i still get gone in the wind from a 30 mg pill... tell your friends thier liars and then smack them in the face for giving you wrong info

16. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

im hoping that it is just the fact its the 10's that arent getting me there, there is alot of powder to inhale, so i wouldnt do 2.....imma try to get my dosage upped and see where that goes.....goodluck, stay up, lol

17. MagdaOpana

MagdaOpana Member

I am prescribed 3 40mg Opana ER / day as well as 120 10mg Opana IR /mo for breakthrough pain.
    Granted, I'm not in that much pain.
    But, I've been snorting the 40s and they have not been doing much, am I doing something wrong? I pop it in my mouth, rub off the coating, crush it up rail it and let it sit in my nasal cavity.
    I get a good high, but nothing like the math should dictate.

And, sorry to all you guys who can't get it-
    I'm swimming in the sh**

18. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

19. MagdaOpana

MagdaOpana Member

Actually quite the contrary, the drug itself is IN the gel.
    Right after I posted I figured out how to get floored from one- I rail the whole pill in one nostril and leave it there until it drips naturally (maybe 2-3 hours) You can almost feel the gunk in your nose releasing it into your system, getting you higher.

And... man...when it hit me, I understood the Godliness that is Opana.
    Yummmy

20. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member