Common sense

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by yarapario, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yarapario

yarapario Village Elder

I just banned and deleted an album by someone claing to have had an ongoing incestious relatiuonship with his parents starting when he was very young. This is a criminal matter, legally the kid cannot give consent regardless of how he feels about it. The parents are headed for prison if it goes to court. I hope the post was the work of a troll, in fact I suspect(hope) it was. He claimed to be over 20 at this time but he still posted details about a Felony.

If any of you are truely in such a situation please seek local help and don't go on the internet. This forum is for information and social contact, not a confessional booth.

Transguy and Jcinalco like this.
  2. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I think he was just trying to get a rise out of people!! (I hope)

I doubt anyone would come out and discuss this (Maybe if they thought nothing would happen and they needed guidence they may im not sure)

Lets hope it didnt happen though.......

3. yarapario

yarapario Village Elder

That kind of stuff does happen and some folks survive it OK while others are totally messed up. I work as a therapist for paroled Sex Offenders and hear stories that sound like the plots of twisted movies...only they're for real. Many, though not all, of the people I work with were victims of multiple kinds of abuse. Some did not feel that the sexual activities they experienced were abusive. Other men were shamed and scarred by what happened to them. It's a weird world out there at times. I hope the guy who posted is OK if, in fact, it was a real post. If it was trolling it truely was out of place and cruel to those who are harmed by abuse.

4. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ya there is alot of that also unfortunetly (People making fun of those who this did happen to) Thats one bad thing about the net,YOU DONT KNOW WHEN SOMETHING IS TRUE OR NOT!

I think you made a good call by removing it (A tough call though)

5. amirkan9

amirkan9 Members

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Although I completely agree with the OP in regards to the content I often have to shudder at the term "common sense".

Basically, when you tell anybody to use their "common sense" your jusdging them solely on having the same ideals, structure, doctrine etc. as yourself and that is an entirely unrealistic projection because everybody is different, what's common to you won't be common to me and so forth.

So really, I think the thread should just say wake the fuck up to yourself dickhead and stop being a fuckwit, because their sense is obviously not common to yours at all.

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I think yarapario left us for the big internet forum in the sky

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

If I Remember Correctly He Announced He Had A Serious Health Problem And Was Going Out

To His Favourite Place In The Jungle That He Loved So Much......

And Was Going To Walk Until He Died.......Nothing Has Been Heard From Him Since...... :bigcry:

Cheers Glen.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. I didn't even read I just came in with my comment. :D like I skimmed a little bit I already knew what I was going to say and didn't realise it was 7 years old. :D

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Post Lots Of LOL's.....But You Appear To Have Missed The Point Here......But I Don't Think

Lots Of ..... :D :D :D ,s Is The The Correct Response......???

Cheers Glen.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's my favorite emoticon though. =[
    Means I'm having a laugh. :)

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

This Is My Fave......Means I'm Hitting Some "Tired Old Dyke" Over The Head......[​IMG]

THIS IS A JOKE...... :D

Cheers Glen.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

14. Cum1977boy

Cum1977boy Members

Thank you, I'm sorry that's disgusting and if it is happening people should not be discussing it.

15. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Sadly, these days, "common sense" is far too uncommon.

Far too many people these days wouldn't recognize simple common sense if it hit them head-on in a semi.

ALL children need to be PROTECTED.........

Regards,

John

Rich Reed likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.