First time molly

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Kid Cozy, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Kid Cozy

Kid Cozy Member

Ok well i have rolled with E pills probably 20 times, 9/10 out of the time i assumed that they were cut with meth, or other drugs. the best rolls i have was my first time i took 2 rolls, rolled balls. and the last time i took 3 and rolled balls. the rest were just pop 3 or 4 and mayb get some eye wiggles ect..

but anyway just came upon some pure molly. everyone told me its legit my friends and its a slightly brown pink crystal. well i got 300mg. how should i take this. all at once 150mg then 2-3 hours after taking it take the other 150 or what. i wana roll the hardest i have yet. i can get about 5 more if i need more lol but i figured 300mg was plenty for one night. im going to a rave btw..

thanks guys,
    kid

2. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

Take 200 now, bump 100 later... that's what I'd do anyway. You might feel a lot different with Molly. I only had E once when I was like 18 and I didn't really roll, it felt like a very mild 2c-i trip. Whenever I have pure MDMA I actually find it very sedating, especially around the peak, I feel like I just want to lay down and nap and socializing with a bunch of people at a club is the LAST thing I'd ever want to do. MDMA is very chill compared to E. But, YMMV. I'd still preload with some caffeine, it couldn't hurt.

3. Kid Cozy

Kid Cozy Member

lol cool thats what ill do thanks for the fast reply,
    now to find the 100g of caffeine i have around here somewhere... lol

+rep

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

yeah mdma just makes you wanna cuddle :D

5. SweetBlasphemy

No prob, have fun. Come back and tell us how you liked it.

6. Kid Cozy

Kid Cozy Member

Also is there a way to be sure it isnt MDA because im almost positive i heard that the molly goin around was trippin people out, i dont wana go take 200mg of that, from what i read can be hefty, especially because im going to a rave lol

7. SweetBlasphemy

Only if you have a testing kit. If you're that worried then start out with 100mg and see how it feels. I don't think you'll be disappointed if it turns out to be MDA regardless, damn I wish I had a few hundred mgs of MDA to play with...

8. Kid Cozy

Kid Cozy Member

Haha well sources tell me theres a huge amount that was just produced, so maybe if your in a nicely populated area it will pop up. I heard about it fast. haha thanks for the help ill just start off at 100mg.