• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kid Cozy

Kid Cozy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted September 10 2010 - 08:11 PM

Ok well i have rolled with E pills probably 20 times, 9/10 out of the time i assumed that they were cut with meth, or other drugs. the best rolls i have was my first time i took 2 rolls, rolled balls. and the last time i took 3 and rolled balls. the rest were just pop 3 or 4 and mayb get some eye wiggles ect..

but anyway just came upon some pure molly. everyone told me its legit my friends and its a slightly brown pink crystal. well i got 300mg. how should i take this. all at once 150mg then 2-3 hours after taking it take the other 150 or what. i wana roll the hardest i have yet. i can get about 5 more if i need more lol but i figured 300mg was plenty for one night. im going to a rave btw..

thanks guys,
kid
"I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not" -Kurt Cobain

buy a Twister game....get naked

Some people have a natural tolerance to some substances, take more next time.

#2 SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy

• 2,222 posts

Posted September 10 2010 - 08:17 PM

Take 200 now, bump 100 later... that's what I'd do anyway. You might feel a lot different with Molly. I only had E once when I was like 18 and I didn't really roll, it felt like a very mild 2c-i trip. Whenever I have pure MDMA I actually find it very sedating, especially around the peak, I feel like I just want to lay down and nap and socializing with a bunch of people at a club is the LAST thing I'd ever want to do. MDMA is very chill compared to E. But, YMMV. I'd still preload with some caffeine, it couldn't hurt.

[SIGPIC]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z97/katt_fink/twistedwinter-2-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

#3 Kid Cozy

Kid Cozy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted September 10 2010 - 08:35 PM

lol cool thats what ill do thanks for the fast reply,
now to find the 100g of caffeine i have around here somewhere... lol

+rep

#4 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• 13,370 posts

Posted September 10 2010 - 08:37 PM

yeah mdma just makes you wanna cuddle :D

Fishermans-Cottage-on-the-Cliffs-at-Vare

#5 SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy

• 2,222 posts

Posted September 10 2010 - 09:13 PM

No prob, have fun. Come back and tell us how you liked it.

[SIGPIC]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z97/katt_fink/twistedwinter-2-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

#6 Kid Cozy

Kid Cozy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted September 10 2010 - 11:00 PM

Also is there a way to be sure it isnt MDA because im almost positive i heard that the molly goin around was trippin people out, i dont wana go take 200mg of that, from what i read can be hefty, especially because im going to a rave lol

#7 SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy

• 2,222 posts

Posted September 10 2010 - 11:17 PM

Only if you have a testing kit. If you're that worried then start out with 100mg and see how it feels. I don't think you'll be disappointed if it turns out to be MDA regardless, damn I wish I had a few hundred mgs of MDA to play with...

#8 Kid Cozy

Kid Cozy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted September 10 2010 - 11:19 PM

Haha well sources tell me theres a huge amount that was just produced, so maybe if your in a nicely populated area it will pop up. I heard about it fast. haha thanks for the help ill just start off at 100mg.