Hot college sex

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by LurdGanaro, Sep 8, 2010.

1. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

Every guy and girl here is fit, trim and hot! lol. So yesterday, I'm chatting with my friend on ichat, and meanwhile my roommate is walking around in just his boxers. Both me and my friend are just staring at the bulge (I can see it in the video of me that she sees). Then, he decides that because nobody is looking (I'm right up to the screen of my computer pretty much drooling) he decides to change into just the towel that he's going to wear to the shower (we only have one bathroom for 13 people in the hall). I got a nice flash of his butt. =) cute!
    Then, today, I was in the communal bathroom, washing my hands. As I do so, the door bursts open and someone runs in. There is a brief scuffle, as if he tried to stop and slipped, and then a gasp as he saw that I was in there. Suddenly, as I turn, I see him diving behind the shower curtain. As I'm finishing up, I begin to wonder what all this is about. So I head over in that direction. The shower isn't running, but I hear him on the other side rummaging around. I'm there for quite a while, and the shower hasn't turned on, so, suddenly bold, suddenly crazy, and really horny, I decide to peak in around the curtain. On the other side, I find Micah, the hall Adonis. He has a dark complexion, the lightly hairy, muscular chest of a Greek god, a full six-pack, and he stands over six feet tall.
    I peak in and see him standing on the other side, with a full erection, his hand coursing over it and slowly oscillating in and out. He is completely nude, and his body is a smooth multitude of carefully woven muscle heaving with every stroke. And boy was he huge!
    I was so shocked and awed that I slipped slightly on the wet floor as I recoiled, and sure enough, he turned, and his deep, dark, solid brown eyes were right in front of mine, and I could feel his warm breath on my face. He looked caught, but not surprised, and certainly not upset in any way. Before I could react, he quickly reached up from his engorged cock and reached around and gripped the back of my head, and pulled me into him for the most sensual kiss that I have ever experienced! And what followed was the best and most perfect sex that anyone will ever have!

...not really, actually, after he dove into the shower, I just stood there stunned as I had seen that he was naked except for a hand towel he was holding around his groin. I stood stock still, and after a few seconds of jostling, he thrust the hand towel out of the shower and wrapped it around the hook on the wall just outside. I stood there for a while, but he didn't turn the shower on at all...Then I quickly made my way out....

Wouldn't life be great if things like that really did happen though? :D

2. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

LOL cute

3. ShortDude

ShortDude Member

LOL Until I got to the end there I kept on thinking...where is this school?!? :D

4. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

Well, most of it was true...everyone here is ridiculously good-looking. And Micah really does exist, and the thing with my roommate did happen. If you want to know a really good story, check my next post.