Swinging life stlye

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by JonsonB, Sep 2, 2010.

1. adeep

adeep Member

not really for me..

2. davethomas101

davethomas101 Guest

Id love to try it, but I dont think my partner would be interested.

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

don't forget meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - I'll cum 2 :sunny:

Simon

4. Amyoxl

Amyoxl Member

I love it, I love it, I love it! I got me some more of it last night.

5. ghostchildd

ghostchildd Banned

Oddly enough...after glimpsing over this forum last night...today I find out that some guy, or couple kind of want me for just such an experience...

But I don't think so...for although I don't judge others...I do judge myself...
    And wouldn't be happy with myself afterwords...

My value system won't allow me to indulge in another mans wife...

6. Razor50

Razor50 Member

We went to another party 3 days ago, it was a great night. Naked people sucking and fucking everywhere.

7. nldn

nldn Senior Member

It's not for me though I've come across a few people who seem to enjoy it, and even one couple where the man enjoyed seeing the woman pleasure other men.

8. lee1111111

lee1111111 Member

eeww too much information :)

9. RiffRaff

RiffRaff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The people, as a general rule (I understand), that do that stuff on a regular basis are pretty impersonal too. I would think it would be the opposite.

10. Amyoxl

Amyoxl Member

Some, maybe

11. joetony69

joetony69 Member

I'd love to indulge in swinging, but unfortunately wife is against it.

12. exPlODingGalaXiES

exPlODingGalaXiES Banned

I was previously under the impression that swinging was being single, or having multiple separate partners at once and them all being aware & OK with it.

13. Phil_Debbie

Phil_Debbie Guest

My wife and i swing and have for over 18 years. We got into it by accident, found we really loved it, and continued. We started out just swapping with other coupes, then went to some parties, and then did 3somes. Over the years we have done almost everything there is to do - oral, bi, anal, and some kink. Have been to and given parties that last all weekend. We have established a group of couples and some singles and we pretty much keep within that group. Of course some times we like to go out dancing and Deb will attract a guy or guys. That's ok with me - as long as she is pleased I am happy. I know some guys have to do the swap aspect because if they arent' getting anything then they aren't happy. Deb has dated other men and has had a couple of long term affairs over the years. And I have had a couple also. So for us it has worked very well but we caution people that it is not for everyone. If one partner is jealous then it will never work. And surprisingly enough, we have found more women to get jealous than men.
    So good luck and enjoy.

1 person likes this.
  14. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

We love the lifestyle and the awesome open people in it! Nothing better then being around people you can feel free to be yourself with. We feel our relationship is stronger, because of it, both of our confidence in ourselves is boosted from it and neither one of us has any insecurities or jealousy with each other, because of it.

15. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

I don't call what we do "swinging" because we just have 3soms but I'd like to move into couples with my guy one day. I'm getting more and more curious as to what another woman can do for me as the days go by. I love the attention two guys give me though and I think it will be a different experience with another couple.

3 people like this.
  16. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

This is so hot!

17. CeceliaZero

CeceliaZero Members

We only swing with people we know really well, but we do swing some. I love giving my best friend's husband a blowjob while she gives my husband one. The idea my husband is having sex with someone else is a real turn-on for me. And he's turned on by another guy having sex with me. We've been to a couple of orgies, but not many. If he or I wanted to stop, I know we both could. Either one of us just has to say the word. For us, sex isn't only about love.

Deejay88 and 87Couple like this.
  18. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

In the past I enjoyed swinging with an extramarital playmate I had. We went to parties, we socialized with other swingers, we had exhibitionist sex, we swapped, had threesomes. Those were good times, and I am glad for them. My new boyfriend would not be interested in that. And you know what? Me neither. I think he'd be down for some exhibitionism, though. I would. I haven't asked him.

19. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

We're swingers and I feel positive about it. My husband prefers to be alone with one, or two women, though, instead of fucking in the presence of another man. It's all good.

I feel positive about sex, in general, be it with two, or more participants.

20. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

Going to a local swingers meet and greet in a couple of weeks. :D
    We've been to one before and we'll know a couple this time at least. :D
    May even end up with a hotel room that night ;)