Anyone else love syrup?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Smitty25, Aug 31, 2010.

1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Yeah make sure it's actually Tussionex, and not just some regular hydrocodone syrup or codeine syrup.

2. GangGang

GangGang Member

Are you?? and its hydrocodone. I had to go look for a sec.. But I have the bottle in my hand. And dude how the fuck did a car fall on you? Lol But how much should I take lol I really don't like puking, so I'll start with maybe 30ml? Take 15ml more if its not working, but after how long?

3. GangGang

GangGang Member

Its tussinex. I'm 100% sure lol

4. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

Looks like imma have to try me some Tussy. My sizz was weak as hell and I have no opiate tolerance whatsoever :( Maybe expecting too much...

5. GangGang

GangGang Member

Smoke 1/4 gram of opium tar. I'm sure your dealer could cut you a deal like that for like 5 dollars.. 1/4 is a good way to start..

6. Down-In-A-Spoon

Down-In-A-Spoon Member

Underneath pullin a tranny out, came of the jackstand and crushed me. Blacked out and would have died if someone wasnt there to jack the car up and drag me out. I saw some fucked up shit I dont even want to talk about.
    Yea 30ml sounds good.

7. GangGang

GangGang Member

Yeah I heard near death experiences are pretty unique.. My dad had one when he broke his back about a year ago and he faintly told me about it because he said that the kind of stuff that you see on the verge of death is nothing to tell anyone who hasn't been there before..

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

is this stuff really worth trying? I might get my 'lean on.' Like do you just chill at home sit and lean while listening to 3 6 mafia and lil wayne or what?

9. Down-In-A-Spoon

Down-In-A-Spoon Member

Maybe listen to Fat Joe and do the rockaway, and LEAN back, LEAN back. LOL
    I like to get dopey and play ps3, just got done with Red Dead Redemption. That may be the best game ever.

10. SweetBlasphemy

Shmeh. I drank 4oz about an hour ago and it was mild and is already trailing off. Try it once for yourself if you've got it, it's not bad but it's nothing special either. Kinda feels like it's missing something... like a fat blunt. Then again, maybe I shoulda gotten all tipsy up in da club or whatever kids do these days.

11. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

It's worth doing for 4 bucks a bottle.
    Actually wanted to get tussionex, so it's kinda funny that that came up here.
    Yeah, SB you gotta smoke on it. I've never just had syrup without green.
    lol normally on opiates I listen to tool actually, and like being outdoors as much as possible. Smoked a blunt in my hammock and chilled...it was pretty nice for me (I did add some hydro in while I drank my drank lol).

12. SweetBlasphemy

Yeah, I definitely felt like a bowl would have put me right were I wanted to be. That was all I had so I guess I shoulda waited til I had the opportunity to smoke, but... ah well, all in all I was feeling pretty good for a little while :D Still do have a bunch of old vikes and T3s and morphs so maybe I'll give them a shot at some point. Opiates aren't really my thang but every once in a while, ya know?

13. GangGang

GangGang Member

Does tussinex have dextromethorphan in it? The bottle is so old all the print is smeared like a motherfucker.. I love dex so this could be fun Maybe?

14. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

I haven't had morphine since high school :(.
    Liked that more than OCs though personally.
    Just haven't wanted it bad enough to seek it out I guess lol.

15. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Gang, nah man. This is opiate cough syrup.
    You want dex go to walmart lol.
    Ha, I remember filling up soda cans in the bathroom with delsym years ago when we were bored as shit. Not big on DXM personally, and I'd never pay for a trip on that shit.

16. GangGang

GangGang Member

Morphine was awesome in the hospital. Other than that I haven't done it..

17. Down-In-A-Spoon

Down-In-A-Spoon Member

I remember being in the ambulance for my near fatal car incident and the medic gave me a shot of morph and I was like 'how about a double' (had a hefty heroin habit at the time).
    On a side note, weed with opies fucks me up! I smoke once in a blue moon now (back in the day I was a Snoop Dogg level toker). I went to see Predators at the theatre and I shot a bag of dope and took three hits of mid grade ganjy. I don't remember any of the movie, my brain like shut off. I was watching the movie but was like awake but blacked out if that makes sense. I did kill a tub of popcorn and some nachos with jalapenos though. When I get high on weed/dope/booze I can put an eating display on.

18. GangGang

GangGang Member

Lol I just didn't know because the whole syrup thing.. I normally think DXM when I think syrup.. It has surpassed my ability to even know what waffle syrup is.. Lol whenever my mom says get me that pot.. I think "SHIT SHE KNOWS ABOUT MY POT." Or get the syrup I think okay mom "GRape or Orange???" Lol but is it only the syrup that lasts all day? I was gonna say like "Go buy some opium or something, syrup is hard on the stomach." But I guess if it lasts 20 hours.. Shit.. I'ma text my dealer right now and see about some opiate cough syrup.. Sounds great for school :D Lol all my teachers know i'm fucking stoned all day every day.. I told my first hour teacher I had insomnia.. I was soooo blown.. But I have been this way since the beggining of school and still have a 3.5 turn in all my work and shit.. They don't care if you leave them alone and do your work :D

I wouldn't dare do that shit at school.. Then again I haven't experienced anything of it below the third and fourth plateau.. ;) Me and a friend once stole a bottle(5bottles) out of his moms cabinet.. We both cried the whole time because even though the light was off........ We thought it was on.. The whole room was white and we thought we were on the road to heaven or something retarded.. Lol

19. GangGang

GangGang Member

Lol yeah I know, whenever I smoke opium tar, I mix it with weed, I put a layer of weed, then a ball of tar, then another layer of weed. One bowl and I can barely move for an hour...

20. joe bloggs

joe bloggs Member

Idk about it lasting that long 20 hours. I drank my fair share when I was using stuff like that. It'll get you a beautiful opiate high though. You can over do it. I poured a few deuces into a sprite and ended up drinking it too quickly. Got dope sick as can be. I think I also did a bunch of morphine and dilaudid though. My advice is pour a deuce into a cup of sprite, drop a jolly rancher in there, mix it up nicely and then "sip" on it. Don't blow through it like a fucking mixed drink. Space it out over at least an hour and see how you're doing before you decide you want to put more in you.

Legit syrup has promethazine in it as well as codeine.

Honestly, I don't recommend fucking with syrup too much. It is addictive and can be dangerous. You can overdose on it, it has happened. So, if you are going to do it, do your research. Make sure you take a safe dose and be wary of side effects that are indicative that you took too much. Severe itching, overheating, significant nausea (feeling like you're going to vomit), vomiting, etc.