shooting xanax

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by dose4me, Oct 24, 2004.

1. dose4me

dose4me Member

does anyone out there know if it is safe to inject dessolved xanax(in water )inter-muscularly?????

2. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I don't think so. If you do try it, I would'nt mainline it first(mainline is it?) Best bet is to stay away.

3. AceAzamean

AceAzamean Member

DO NOT MAINLINE

Its doable, but if done by injection it has to be extremely diluted in salene or something if mainlined.
    If too much rushes your system in as little time as a single needle takes to get into your vein then it can fry you up. Thats why they always use a drip for mainlines with things like that. so unless you want to inject a pint dont try it.

Also, I dont think you can with zanies.

just crush it, mix it up, and drink that sh*t

4. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

besides the risk of OD, you would also be at high risk for an infection. How are you going to prepare a sterile injection? How are you going to test and alter the pH to get it close to your bodies pH? How long is the drug stable at said pH? etc, etc, etc.

bottom line, this is not a good idea.

5. dose4me

dose4me Member

i was going to do a i.m.injecting intramuscular...just like 1/2 a bar diluted ??????

6. dose4me

dose4me Member

i was going to do a i.m.injecting intramuscular...just like 1/2 a bar diluted ??????

7. mr_belvedere

mr_belvedere Member

benzodiazapines aren't water soluable enough, and dude thats just a BAD idea, just fuckin take it, you'll feel it. or snort it, although it burns a little cause its not very soluable in water, it will fuck you up but seriously man don't shoot xanax, it is potent shit, just swallowing a half a barwill FUCK YOU UP. seriously man BAD IDEA.

8. Elle

Elle Senior Member

It's not exactly the same, but once I did shoot klonopin. Only really because we had shot morphine already and had the needles there, and a whole bottle of klonie's. It was a long time ago, but I dont think there was any use in it at all. There's no rush, honestly I dont remember if I even felt anything. I was on morphine anyway. But it didnt kill me. I think we shot a few each and the just said, fuck it, well just swallow them like normal people.;) Back then, we were sort of needle happy I guess:p

9. Primus

Primus Member

Shooting xanax is the stupidest idea of injecting i've ever heard