Can you snort dilaudid?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by PeterContinTail, Aug 30, 2010.

1. PeterContinTail

PeterContinTail Member

My guy just picked up some...gave me one free to try. Just curious.

2. StonedAge

StonedAge Member

Hydromorphone has a bioavailability of ~50% intranasal and ~30% oral/rectal. Id snort it unless you wanna go the IV route.

3. PeterContinTail

PeterContinTail Member

Well you just made my night man hahaha. Good shit. 3 8mg dilly's to the face.

4. karnecia

karnecia Guest

Yep you can snort it. What mg? pretty much like snortn morphine:cool:

5. PeterContinTail

PeterContinTail Member

Anything to stop the OC craving to be honest, they are so much cheaper. OC seems to create giant craters where my bank account used to reside.

6. PeterContinTail

PeterContinTail Member

Big, giant, red-with-negative-sign sized holes. Haha:):)

7. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

thats how i always did them, felt real smooth up the nostrils.

i wish i could still get them.

1 person likes this.
  8. PeterContinTail

PeterContinTail Member

Yeah I smacked another one today I'm feelin' pretty gravy.

9. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

i always preferred snort over bang

10. PeterContinTail

PeterContinTail Member

Yeah I don't bang anything, never have. I'm not one of those "you shouldn't bang anything it can kill you" bullshitters I feel like any drug is killing you slowly haha, doesn't mean I don't enjoy them! ;) I just never wanted to do it, snorting my opiates always got me sufficiently ripped I don't see a need to escalate into anything more than that. Playing darts grosses me out a little, the whole ritual of it.

11. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

hELL ya sNORT Those Bitches and enjoy:cool:

12. PeterContinTail

PeterContinTail Member

I like your sig man that is truely a beautiful poppy. It's amazing it creates the thing we all love so much. Amazing. Feelin' so great right now almost spiritual it's awesome. Did many many things tonight hahaha :)

13. Shoolameet

Shoolameet Member

Order or preferred ROA:

1.IV IV IV... 100% Bioavailability and the rush is supposedly better than dope, although the high doesn't stick around all that long.

2.Plug, but I know some people have asshole phobias lol... but worth it in my opinion if you won't IV.

3. Sniff... not the best, but far better than eating them. You can also mix is with a saline nasal solution and then squirt it up you nose; I have never done this but heard it works quite well.

4. Sublingual... last on the list for a reason; no rush, kinda lame high, but once again better than eating them.

14. luciano

luciano Member

I never used a needle and tried every narcotic you can name even the rare ones, even with H I always chased it off foil.

Anyways when I used hydromorphone I ONLY snorted it. With little tolerence 3-5mg will have you high and 6-8mg will have you nodding the fuck out. Problem was I got up to snorting 30mg in one go and still not nodding....tolerence u guessed it.

15. luciano

luciano Member

btw plugging v.s snorting really isnt worth it i tried it twice and didnt get anything more from my dose id snort

16. T3trahydr0cannab1n0l

T3trahydr0cannab1n0l Member

Dilaudid IV is sooooo fucking amazing! I'm not knocking the snorting but the rush you get is like heaven when IV'ed. Eating them is a waste but snort or slam those bitches and you'll be fucked up! lol